• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Hyrule Hangout - Sheik Social

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
Super dead in here. . .
Anyway, nothing really important; Just had the hardest of reads against a Roy, and figured I'd share it. Ha ha.

D

Deleted member

Sheik's range of how good she is is either the seond, third, or fourth best character. Sheik does have some solid match ups. Her worst match up is Rosalina but her best is Ganondorf. What is her second best match up and second worst match up?

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Sheik's range of how good she is is either the seond, third, or fourth best character. Sheik does have some solid match ups. Her worst match up is Rosalina but her best is Ganondorf. What is her second best match up and second worst match up?
late reply but I disagree on her worst matchup, in order I think they're: Ryu, Rosalina, Diddy. Her best matchups are probably Ganon, Ike, and... Ness? DDD?

Just trying to list 3 for both

Last edited:

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I haven’t been here in a while......
How has everyone been?

Edit
lol, 2 ghosts.

Last edited:

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
I haven’t been here in a while......
How has everyone been?

Edit
lol, 2 ghosts.
I'm alright :]
Though a Sheik is yet to win a major (but it's gonna happen).
And I remember the last time we talked was you explaining ledge cancel needles. That's a thing top Sheik's do now :O

GKz

Smash Rookie
It's already 2018, but has anyone else figured out that you can wave bounce a grenade off stage so you don't have to jump right before in order to grab the ledge? It might've been discovered before but no one uses it simply because it's riskier, but then again it's also the faster option.

The Kirbyister

Smash Apprentice
I
I thought Shieks worst matchup is Diddy kong
I read this on eventhub.

Top Bottom