• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
Cloudkid, u IMed me about a being able to get into this clan just wit 50 posts. u told me that i didnt have to have 100 posts. i was wondering i could join now.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Hey, guys, I just found 79 viruses, so I won't be on as much. I GOT THE BLASTER WORM 3 TIMES OVER!!!!!!!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ShadowFalco
Cloudkid, u IMed me about a being able to get into this clan just wit 50 posts. u told me that i didnt have to have 100 posts. i was wondering i could join now.
No, I'm sorry, but you must have at least 100 posts to join this clan.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Actually, Creature made a post a few pages ago, you might be able to join, just wait till creature gets back, and fight lots.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Actually, Creature made a post a few pages ago, you might be able to join, just wait till creature gets back, and fight lots.
It would be better if it stayed where they have ti have 100 posts...

Originally posted by All StAr Me
Im new here.....and id really like to join this clan....anything i have to do first?
You must be atleast level 3 in the RPG and have atleast 100 posts to join this clan.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
*sighs*

looks like im going to have to post more often than i liked....oh well.

YOU CAN JOIN THE CLAN.

yes you CAN join. shadow falco. you can. its all right. read creatures post. as long as they are active and show loyalty or whatever they can be in. you obviously didnt read that.

MUST I SAY EVERYTHING???? gosh. lol jk man. but really im serious.

THEY CAN JOIN. CREATURE CHANGED IT.

SUPA MARIO: why cant i jion

my response: YOU ARE ALREADY IN IT. gosh people must not read posts around here.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Shadow Falco, I'll put you on MP. You have shown dedication, and are doing well in the RPG.

Yea, Supamario, you are already in the MP.

All StAr Me, you are new so we have no guarantee that you will stay with the site and the clan. If over the next week or so you can show you will be active, I'll put you on MP.

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool that i am on the MP. Now that i am is there a way to better my chances to actually b part of HH? Im just wondering.

Tyco

Smash Ace
User name: Tyco

Real name (first name only is fine): call me Sly

Email Adress: err... (secret) 123456987@emailaccount.com

Country/State: California

Personality: good sense of humor, I'm not really sure...
Hobbies: RPGs, designing/fixing/creating things

Favorites: games: dunno melee, + classics rock, food: ? tough decision

Other interesting stuff about you: in 5th grade I was a troublemaker, now I'm more quiet... strange actually...

edit: oh and I'm in trouble (went on the net when I wasn't supposed to) so I won't be very active, so see ya next time I'm at Soroush's house...

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Tyco
Real name (first name only is fine): call me Sly

food: ? tough decision

edit: oh and I'm in trouble (went on the net when I wasn't supposed to) so I won't be very active, so see ya next time I'm at Soroush's house...

1. Dude, no, not sly, you got that from your wario ware mega party games.

2. That's an inside joke (PICKY!!!!!!!)

3. I'm a movin soon, so me, and Tyco (picky(flaty)) won't be one for a while, unless he goes to another one of our friend's houses.

K, enough messing aroud with Tyco.

Creature, back to your old avitar?

Ultima, nice sig, bad pun, LOL (guy in sig is nightmare)

Anyone saying "I'M NOT IN!!!!!!!" CREATURE UPDATES EVERYTHING

Originally posted by Cloudkid2k4
End crappy post
/\ See above.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Ultima, nice sig, bad pun, LOL (guy in sig is nightmare)
I used Nightmare cause that's where I got my screen name from. I used it first on the soulcalibur.com forums and it kinda stuck.

SupaMario

Smash Apprentice
Your banner is good Ultima Nightmare, oh and thankyou creature:) i didnt know i was part of the team, anyway im trying to go on as much as i can, so i can level up and stuff,i need to make hh happy;) ,so no one in hh will get angry or anything because my level is low

soroush123

Smash Lord
Well guys, this is it, I'm moving, so I won't be on for about 2 more weeks, I'll tell you guys ASAP when I'm back.

Tyco

Smash Ace
mega wario what? I didn't get it from that! I got it from my brain! And stop making fun of me! picky and flatty?! That's messed up.

P.S. I not angry, exclamation marks just felt right.

Flame-megaman

Smash Apprentice
Im back.

Im back.sorry i left my user name logged on I didnt know how to log off.I had went to atlantic city with my parents and there werent any computers there.when I came back from atlantic city I got a new banner and its small so i wont get in trouble by the administrator.now Im going to be double active since I havent been here for 3 weeks.

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I'm finally at the lvl requirements, but I'm still VERY far away from the posting requirement...:crazy:

I usually battle and don't post much, maybe i should post more often...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
Lookin' sweet (visually, at least). BTW, I'm member #3 (hope you don't mind). Anyway, I'm posting in HH again...lolotz.

See ya back soon Soroush.
Why would being member #3 matter? Of course I don't mind.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Re: Hylian Heroes(Registrations open)

I would like to preface by saying that I'm not antagonizing anyone in this clan specifically. This is just my first stop.

Originally posted by Creature_85
Rules

First, the obvious:

1. No spamming. . . anywhere. . . or anyone, for that matter.
It's been brought to our (the mods') attention that some people from some clans have been spamming up the boards for gil. We kind of expected more posts when the RPG was formed, and this is just a general announcement.

Please, if you do want to get a higher post count (and gil), do so respectably. At least attempt to add something worthwhile to topics. And if you're going back 2 and 3 pages in rooms looking for topics to post in, you're getting pretty desperate. It's easy to find stuff to talk about all over the boards without being an obvious spammer.

Thanks for reading this, if you did. I'm going to be posting in all the major clan topics saying basically the same thing.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
originally posted by bombI am still VERY far way from the posting requirements...blah blah blah
Well actually THERE IS NO posting requirement. "last i checked" and i though you were already on the MP??? whats up dude? are you not paying attention? Youre probalby already on there jsut check. BTW, being on the MP means you have to wait a week and still stay active and stuff. Bomb, i also suggest you post. it makes you seem more like an important member. if you just come to this site for htre RPG your just a gamer. I came to this site and ill admit...i spammed up the FG's SIGNIFICANTLY (surprised i didnt get a warning....) when i first came. I posted in 23 games that they had that icould post in. and my name was at teh end of "last post by....Cloudkidk24" and junk. DONT do this to get your post count up. Post count means nothing on this site. IF you post intellgiently you might be able to get into that melle back room thing. lol. i didnt get in there. i guess i dont post intelligiently.

ShadowFalco, it will be in this clan topic when you find out. Creature will update you and problaby PM you with the password. DO NOT POST, PM, or send it to anybody else without his permission first. Also me and ultima are affiliate partners on our sites. Check out mind whenver you got the time. (that goes to everybody else in this clan who hasnt checked it out. We are ranked 9th BTW)

http://chocoboards.clicdev.com

Mcfox is right we are kind of spamming up this thread. lol we have 1800 and sumthin posts. And im not spamming up the boards for gil. Heck i hardly ever battle. (oh your not targeting anybody specifically....*pretends to look innocent*)

BTW, im going on vacation...so....everybody who is ON my site (a member) check out your PM boxes and read what i have sent you. Thanx i wont be back until well....august 5th. (ive decided since the pop-up blocker is kinda working now i can now post a bt more freely.

Stopsign, in case i dont have time to update my sig. i had 6 battles this week. 6 were against clan members (all soroush. lol)

And thats it! See you later everybody!!!

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
Can i please please join this clan my other clan wasnt productive enough im level 6 ill be a good member

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
No, I'm sorry, but you must have at least 100 posts to join this clan.
I'm guessing this post drove Shadowfalco to completely SPAM the entire forum. I'm requesting as a Super Mod that you do a simple search of any of his recent posts before admitting him. If you still want him in, there's nothing I can do to stop that. Just keep in mind that he contributed about 96 completely worthless posts all over the boards.

*EDIT* I was feeling artistic, so I decided to submit the following:

Creature_85

Smash Lord
A very valid point. And SF, don't feel bad, I don't think you are the only one. Yea, from now on, Cloudkid, you have an additional assignment of checking up on all new member's recent posts. (Even though you probably won't read this for a few days)

EDIT: Holy crap! Not only do you SPAM, but you dodge the censor, and you are gross. Shadow Falco is officially on Probation.

Top Bottom