• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

ShadowFalco

Smash Apprentice
This may b off topic: I was wondering, because of what Nightmare to me about custom pic for those in higher ranks, maybe our clan can have a banner. Just a Clan banner. No matter wat ur rank is. You can have custom ones wen u get to a higher rank. Just a suggestion.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Houndoomshocka
Too bad for you guys, school starts in about 1 month for me! Sept. 7
Sept. 8, BOO-YA!!!!!
lol
Anyway, there isn't much going on right now, but I am making a custom banner for someone, you will all see it soon...

EDIT: IT'S DONE!!!!!!

I hope you like it, Tyco!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord

I made you a banner sonicshift! hope you like it...(NOTE: not as good as ultima's but i got bored..and you never had a banner before) so there it is!

Originally posted by DrumStickz
Eh that's too bad though. I'm with the Bojinkan Clan now. Had me set up and in the clan within 5 minutes. Thanks anyways. There may be a possibility that I will join this clan however because Link is one of my best characters.

Cheers.
traitor....or just an impatient fool.

BTW soroush, the mods wont allow that banner. its too wide. XD

soroush123

Smash Lord
Dude, I don't think he will actually put that in his sig, lol! But heh, I got bored so I made him a banner, just because.

I think your banner is pretty cool.

BTW: Originally, when Tyco was part of the now closed "SKIES" clan, they asked Ultima to make banners, I was willing to pay him 10 gil to make Tyco's banner like that (BTW: Me and Tyco are friends, that's why I make fun of him)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by CloudKid2k4

I made you a banner sonicshift! hope you like it...(NOTE: not as good as ultima's but i got bored..and you never had a banner before) so there it is!
**** right, but it is good for a first banner. What program did you make that with?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
its actually my 2ND banner(first one was my LTA banner) and both I made with photoshop CS version (duh..how else would i have been able to do the luminosity thing? lol.)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
STOP F@$#ING STRETCHING THE SCREEN!!!!!

posting just to let u know im alive and kickin'

school is going on now, and i might be able to start posting reqarly again (sp).

And Ultima u wait, ill kill ur butt soon.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Re: STOP F@$#ING STRETCHING THE SCREEN!!!!!

Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
posting just to let u know im alive and kickin'

school is going on now, and i might be able to start posting reqarly again (sp).

And Ultima u wait, ill kill ur butt soon.
lol MORE *regularly* (lol you had it close but you had a Q in there...dont know why...are you from the UK sometiems they do stuff like that. Like wiht colors= colours in the UK. More regularly? i thought school was a reason you couldn't heck i cant even get online during school days im so busy. (tennis, school, hw, leaderhip, etc. :p )

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
No, its not *pauses to curse figgen pop-ups*

Im involved more now at school,more specificaly im in NJROTC (naval Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps.) and im involved in Color guard and Shooting teams.

D*** hospitol must of put a partritism chip im me.....

Ack battles anyone?
Crap Ultima is lvl 12, and im not even 8, yet.......

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by -=Marth_n_Roy=-
Ack battles anyone?
Crap Ultima is lvl 12, and im not even 8, yet.......
It would be higher but I'm not very active in the RPG anymore. It's too hard to get a challenge...

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
heck i dont even battle anymore. i dont really have the want to do it anymore. its just not as interesting when noobs are all over the place dominating hte RPG and theyve only been here for like less than a month and they DONT post. all they do is hte RPG. frustrating i say.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
I totally agree with you Cloud. All these n00bs are so annoying except for some of them who didn't just join for the RPG. I don't really think anyone is all that interested in the RPG anymore, well that are in clans any way.

I'm back from my last camp of the Summer. I have two weeks off before school starts so and my dad is back at his job so. I will be on a lot more. I just got a wireless network also. I get use my laptop on the internet in bed. Yah for being lazy. Well now I'm also training for soccer. Oh I made the A team. It looks like we are going to be the Third best team in the state because the 2 premeir teams are the only ones that can beat us usually, and we have all the same kids from last year.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
has anybody seen Sonicshift online lately? i wonder if he saw his banner?
Haha, lolotz. I'm online here quite often, I just don't post much (notice that I haven't even gotten to Apprentice yet). And the banner is cool. So much more cool than the one I made (I don't have it on here). Thanks. BTW, I'm up for battles, I just gotta get people to challenge me.

On the school topic, I have made JV tennis (lost all matches in the tourney against other JV; not varsity). School probably starts in about a week.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
lol glad to see you liked it.

YOU LOST EVERY MATCH??? EEP!!! Oh well that means your school probably kicks @$$ then. lol.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah it feels good to be back but. Now I have soccer practices twice a day 5 times a week. So I still won't be on that much but I still will be on occasionally.

I definitely think we should stop excepting anymore members. MnR going to back and so is Death so are boards should be more populated. Plus none of us are battling I think it would be better if we battle who ever is on in are clan I think we could get more battles. Battles are lot more fun when you are on AIM or something. That is the only way we are going to battle more then we are now.

soroush123

Smash Lord
hey guys, glad to see you back.

Guess what? I went to Ken's bi weekly tourny. I actually did really good, I ALMOST beat Jarrod from canada, and I got to the quarterfinals in teams.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
*Thinks about serving CK up but decides not to* :p

Anyway, good to see you back Stop.
No no no..you can physically rip me in half instead. lol.

BTW, theres your matching avatar SoSh. reply to this.

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I think I'm one of the most active members if not THE most active member in this cla, if not the board...

Other RPG'ers as active as me: Gaiagamer, DreamTwister

sonicshift

Smash Ace

BTW, theres your matching avatar SoSh. reply to this.
<Reply>

Nice. The whole black and white effect with the banner and all (avatar) looks sweet IMO. BTW, that was one of the most memorable moments for me in that game. lolotz...Oh, yeah, and some of the players at my school are like my level (maybe I could beat them), but I'm a horrible player at tennis. I can't keep the ball in very well...the story of my life...lolotz...

Oh, yeah, and as for the RPG challenges here, I don't do them, but I do accept about 80% of the ones I do get. Haha, and I need them.

</Reply>

<Reply Edit>Finally...I...finally got...to...Apprentice!! Took me long enough! >_< </Reply Edit>

Creature_85

Smash Lord
That's good you guys.

Yea, registrations will close soon. But we need new members, as many of our older members are having trouble getting challenges/stopping the RPG.

Something has happened! :starman: WOOOOT 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!1!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :starman:
I AM A SMASH LORD!!!! :starman:

Everybody Party! Drinks are on me! :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
WOO!! THAT'S TWO UPS IN A ROW!! *High-fives Creature* BTW, I'll take a Pepsi, black, no cream or sugar. And, aaahhh!!! I've gotten in a battle. More active in the RPG am I!!

Oh, yeah, and we've only gotten like 4 new members (who are probably the most active ones in this clan...), but close them if you want, doesn't matter to me.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Welcome to the club, creature! Congrats on you apprenticeinisum Sonicshift! The thing is that nobody challenges me anymore and I don't get as much time on the cpu.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
good job guys!

SoSh, hmmm you feel your bad? dont say that. if you say that you'll never get better. Heck, I WAS THE WORST EVER when i started. lol **ll yah, losing 6-0,6-0 in striaght sets to a 7th grader! that was fun! *major sarcasm* Maybe we can play each other when were older and in wimbledon eh? It would be fun to play you.

EDIT: bomb, dont get concieded. sure you post a lot but our BEST members are the council. (me, sonicshift, ace, kyoober, ultima, and Stopsign) (besides Soroush :p ) Anyway we only have like 1 person in the top ten. :( and like we should all battle more, but im busy with my forums so meh.

EDIT2: Stopsign, why did you sign off on me? I said i would be back after my mom was done using the comp. sheesh. I wanted to talk to you but you signed off.

EndgameN

Star Lord
NNID
EndgameN
3DS FC
3625-8676-1692
I'm not trying to be concieted...v_v
I NEVER said I have the most pots/most active posting.
And I NEVER said i was the best RPG user.
I just said I'm the most ACTIVE RPG user...T_T

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
EDIT: bomb, dont get concieded. sure you post a lot but our BEST members are the council. (me, sonicshift, ace, kyoober, ultima, and Stopsign) (besides Soroush :p ) Anyway we only have like 1 person in the top ten. :( and like we should all battle more, but im busy with my forums so meh.
Screw being active in the RPG. It was fun for the first couple of days and now it is boring, bland, and aggrivating...did I mention it was boring?

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Sorry Cloudkid. My mom wanted to use it to to do what ever she does on the computer. My brother was fixing are laptop. I'll talk to you the next time your on AIM okay.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys.im b ack.hurricvane charlie hit florida hardandknocked off the powers.what happened since i was gone.sorry i wasnt active.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Stopsign
Sorry Cloudkid. My mom wanted to use it to to do what ever she does on the computer. My brother was fixing are laptop. I'll talk to you the next time your on AIM okay.
lol please! tell me when ur on! IM ALWAYS ONLINE.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Kyoober
Hi guys.im b ack.hurricvane charlie hit florida hardandknocked off the powers.what happened since i was gone.sorry i wasnt active.
Yeah, I was wondering how you were doing. How bad was it? I hear it was a class 4. Nothing much, good to see you can still type! :chuckle:

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Originally posted by soroush123
Yeah, I was wondering how you were doing. How bad was it? I hear it was a class 4. Nothing much, good to see you can still type! :chuckle:
What are you talking about Soroush level 4 hurricane is the 2nd worst category hurricane it can be. Only Category 5 is higher. Glad your okay Kyoober.

Cloudkid I'm on at random times. Mostly in the afternoon. I'm fairly new at AIM and my mom won't let me download it until are family computer is mine and we get a better computer for are family. I have a computer but not one with internet on it.

Top Bottom