• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by sonicshift
This thread has kinda gotten slow
You know, this topic is about to reach 1000 posts, people are goning to think you are nuts:D !

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey i was playing FFX-2 and i managed to get to the final floor of the bevelle labryinth. (for those who have played it this is no easy task.) and there is this old guy there and i fight him. (piece of cake right? im at level 97...wrong!) This guy is :crazy:! im serious. i cant beat him for some reason. I have never seen a FF boss that i cant beat but for some reason he is stopping me. LOL maybe its a glitch but i dont know. The only other one ever was trying to beat the dragons at the end. But i beat them eventually. Garik was the most annoying. ****ing Mighty guard....(if youve played you know what i mean) any suggestions on how to beat him. i think if i beat him i get my last 3 percent and finally get to see the BEST ending. so im open for suggestions.

EDIT: hey i just thought of a new :starman: IDEA :starman: I think this is without a doubt the stupidist idea ive thought of yet but i think the thought of it sounds pretty neat but im like sure it wont work but i have to tell someone!(heck it might not even be allowed) Ok here goes. Since we have A LOT of members and you had to close registrations because it would be too hard to keep track. I thought maybe we could start ANOTHER clan. Appoint our Co-leader the leader of that one. those two clans form an "alliance" and merge and then we can still get more members and keep track of all of them. And we would be dominating more i think. (without a doub it probably wont work) but hey i HAD to tell somebody.

P.S: Please DO NOT flame me.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
hey i just thought of a new :starman: IDEA :starman: I think this is without a doubt the stupidist idea ive thought of yet but i think the thought of it sounds pretty neat but im like sure it wont work but i have to tell someone!(heck it might not even be allowed) Ok here goes. Since we have A LOT of members and you had to close registrations because it would be too hard to keep track. I thought maybe we could start ANOTHER clan. Appoint our Co-leader the leader of that one. those two clans form an "alliance" and merge and then we can still get more members and keep track of all of them. And we would be dominating more i think. (without a doub it probably wont work) but hey i HAD to tell somebody.

P.S: Please DO NOT flame me.

Shoot my qouting didn't work right. Oh well. Anyways Cloud Kid this plan might work. Anyone who wants to join are clan even though we are filled can join another clan that is directed by Soroush. Though I like the plan. Creature and Soroush may not.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
to quote me just add
in the beginning before the quote and a [/QUOTE*] without the asterisk.(that this: *) also add in a before too. and finish with a [/B*] without the asterisk.

EXAMPLE of a quote(MInus the asterisks):

[QUOTE*] [I*] Originally Posted by Cloudkid2k4 [/I*] [B*] to quote me just add [QUOTE*] in the beginning before the quote [/B*] [/QUOTE*]

sonicshift

Smash Ace
To me, it'd seem just like adding new members to the old clan before the divide, except for the fact that there will be two threads. Dividing the clan would make it more manageable, but since it seems that new members haven't been joining other clans, all the people, except for smash n00bs in the future, have already joined clans or are not going to. If that's the case, then the clan and sub-clan won't grow, or at least not very fast.

BTW, I stayed up all last night playing FFX. I decided to go to sleep about 5 or 6. I'm a n00b to it (first time player). Is FFX-2 a remake of X or a continuation? If it is X, then in a few days, I might be able to help you, CK.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Sonic your talking to a guy who has played FFX so much he could write a strategy guide for it. I played FFX so much i had Rikku hurting for 99999 wth a regular attack with her weakest weapon.
FFX-2 is a continuation of FFX. and you realzie why. the ending of FFX is a complete ripoff. then you have to get FFX-2 and then thats a ripoff unless you ge at least 55% and beat vegnagun the right way. to get a decent ending. im 3% away from getting the REAL ending. the one that wraps up FFX.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
In my opinion, the only reason X-2 did good is because of the girls. I haven't played it, but everyone I talk to says it was hurting in storyline, and had nothing new in gameplay. None of the new FF games really have anything new or amazing going for them.

FF6 was a really awe inspiring game. It pushed the console to it's limits, and showed the world what gaming could be like. Then, when they came out with 3-D technology, everybody was expecting some amazing new twist in gameplay, that would blow the world away again. What did we get? FF6 with fancier looking people and less characters. The story was different, but it was in essence, the same game. Then FF8 came out. What was it? FF7 on crack. Nothing new there. Take the 3-D graphics away from FF7 or 8, and the game would stay pretty much the same. Sprites would run around on the overworld map, and you would occasionally sit through a cutscene, where the sprites move their hands, walk around, and talk. I still love FF7, but it would be nice to see something new come from Square. (Like Kingdom Hearts)

As far as the two clan thing goes, running one clan is bad enough. Two would be insane.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I was reading the posts, and stumbled upon the secondary clan idea! If it goes through I wouldn't mind being the Leader. If the postiion is open that is. Or maybe there should be a vote. The thing is though, that person can't be a member of HH AND Leader of another clan. So, as far as that goes, I am not willing to leave the HH!

Soroush, hows the CMOTM coming?

soroush123

Smash Lord
ANNOUNCEMENT!

The winner of the CMotM is...

MARTH-N-ROY!!!!

He gets the points!

Also, the voting wasn't as 1 sided as last time (thankfully)

Cloudkid, Gid would not approve of that clan, so no. It doesn't seem like a good idea anyway, it would be too crazy.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey Marth-n-Roy, congratulations! soroush, I know the voting is confedential, but can you post the vote ratio? you said it wasn't one sided, well how close was it? Once again, congrats to Marth-n-roy!

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
GOod job marth and roy!!!:) :p :bee:

On the other note i cant wait till kh2 COMES OUT.BUT WE GOTTA WAIT TILL 2005 After ff12. Auron is in the game and sora and the gang is coming back.there is some weird blond kid a few new people and worlds. Do you guys want a link to a site that gives screenies and info.It look awsome.

How many pionts does m and r get

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Zeeky, I just realized you have been posting and are not on the mem pend list. Did you ask to join at some point? If you did, I must have missed it. I'll let you in though, I think we can affford one more member.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Congradgulations Marth_n_Roy. I voted for you so I'm happy you won.

Creature when is that website of yours going to be up. I want to see how it looks.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
No wait Zeeky, you misunderstood me. I have no problem with you posting, and not being a member. I was really just asking if you wanted to join, that's all.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Ace, I know what you are thinking, but it might hurt the feelings of the other clan members. What, if we say, you got 0 votes, and everyone else got 1242332+? That would hurt, so only the winner is announced, and voting ratios will not be shown, UNLESS, the clan votes on it. The problem is that it must be a UNANIMUS DECISION! If 1 person disagrees, then NO, also, I know we have some inactive members so they will not vote.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Yeah a few people would probably be sad if they didn't even get one vote in the CMoTM. Oh yeah and congradgulations again Marth n Roy you deserved it.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Zeeky H Bomb
I think you posted in the wrong room kyoober, but uh, KH is said to come out September in 2005, very close to the release date of Playstatin 3 and the next line of systems.
Acually there is no release date everydate you hear isa lie unless its offiacal. And the ps3 is said to come out 2006

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
And um sorry but how do we know how much stronger a weopon is.because i dont know if the falchio or the knife iwitch is stronger.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
The Flacion is a stronger weapon than the knife. Just buy one of those and a recovery and that will do for now. You can't get anything else until you are at a higher level. That won't happen until the RPG is back up.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
i know how the rpg stuff works but how can you tell how strong it is and which is stronger. And how much damage a weopon does.What does recovery do ?Sorry for asking so many questons.i just need to know.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Kyoober it doesn't really say. It just says buff and the level that you have to be to get that item. So you probably will have to wait until the battling starts. Just be patient. Recovery is just a basic healing spell. You can get it for free.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Stop sign i know its free you said it in your other post and I think i was the 5 person to buyy it. Sorry if i sound kinda mad here.But im not mad.

Death

Smash Lord
I wonder when MP 2 will come out and DW5? MP2 is going to be awesome! I just can't wait for it to come out. The new nintendo system is going to be called the Gamesphere. Wonder what it will look like. Soroush how about you tell us how many votes we got over a PM? I didn't even vote because I don
't think anyone was worthy of the title this month. Meh...

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Death
I wonder when MP 2 will come out and DW5? MP2 is going to be awesome! I just can't wait for it to come out. The new nintendo system is going to be called the Gamesphere. Wonder what it will look like. Soroush how about you tell us how many votes we got over a PM? I didn't even vote because I don
Uh dude i have know idea what you said up there and nintendos next system is not the gamesphere.Its the ds.We dont know what the new cpmsoule will be called.Ar least i thin.Where did you hear this ayways.Sorry for being mean

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Death
I didn't even vote because I don
Ouch, that hurts. Anyway, congratulations to the winner of CMotM!!

And 'Gamesphere' sounds intresting. Gamecube-Gamesphere...Gamepyramid?

Originally posted by Zeeky H Bomb
Ace, i challenge thee as my first opponet....well either you or sonicshift. :)
Well, I've gotten a challenge. Even if I am second or whatever. But I was chosen. Cool.

About the Weapons, I think it might be:
(Weapon buff) + (User's Attack Stat) = Attack Damage
So, since everyone starts out with an attack stat of 10, then a weapon with higher buff would do more damage than other characters who would be unable to get that weapon. Get the Falchion (Marth's sword?).

Death

Smash Lord
I don't mean any disrespect but who do you think was worthy of the CMOTM title? I haven't been the past month for quite a while so I mighta missed something improtant.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Well If you are sending out the vote ratios in PMs then send me one and about the next gamecube I am agree with souroush. Although without a job I probaly won't be playing when it comes out.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Accualy all i know is that the new handheld system of nintendo is ds.(dual screen.)But thats the hand held.And sonys hand held is the psp.Thats all i really kow for now.but i never heard of the n5.

Top Bottom