• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

Luthien

Smash Ace
Yeah, I figure you're right. David Hayter's voice will make it amazing. That is worth waiting for the English Version.
Seriously? After watching anime for so long, I've come to the conclusion English voiceacting kills brain cells. I suppose I'll have to check and listen to this guy myself with a reputation that good.

I see it happening. Snake does seem to be a pervert on some of these codecs (see ZSS).
Heck yes. Although, apparently he talks to the boring old guy in Zelda's codec, and not Mei Ling or whoever. I was hoping otherwise.

You can do that. It's not like anyone does what they're supposed to in this thread. Do I have to mention the once hopeful Voting Booth?
That's the idea. :p

Which is something else I needed to bring up.
Is anyone ever going to submit an idea for the tag? The one I have is supposed to be temporary.
What, the triforce thing? Keep it. Just make it smaller, that's all.

Oh honestly. It's not like it matters.
Hi Drake3333threethreethree!
>.>; Hey Hippy. If Drake goes on a rampage and kills me for this, I'm blaming you.

Heck yes. I remember seeing that video a while back, and it is the ninth greatest creation I have ever laid eyes on on youtube.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Anyway....

1) A little bit.. not on here too much.
2) >.> Don't want to
3) Zelda/Sheik.. I typically used Zelda in Melee cause I liked to reflect my buddies that liked to use Samus' B charged.
4) Sure

Name: Onyx
Preference: Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because I plan and want to main Zelda I suppose.. Not much else I'm going to take place in such as crews so I guess I should be in here.
Favorite Color: Purple :3

-Onyx

Luthien

Smash Ace
I just can't wait for our match.
You're in charge of recording it. By the way, how do you play your Zelda (see discussion topic)? Do you not wanna say anything so I don't know what to think when I play you? Are you that worried about our match? :p C'mon, I'm interested in how you play.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I figure you're right. David Hayter's voice will make it amazing. That is worth waiting for the English Version.
Most definitely, Snake wouldn't be the same without Hayter.

Which is something else I needed to bring up.
Is anyone ever going to submit an idea for the tag? The one I have is supposed to be temporary.
Oh yeah, you know I will try to come up with something. Though not sure when seeing as I have to take care of a college admissions essay first >.<.

Haha I love that video it's so awesome. Falcon paunch!

Heck yes. Although, apparently he talks to the boring old guy in Zelda's codec, and not Mei Ling or whoever. I was hoping otherwise.
He may be a boring old guy but he has his moments. ;) "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo." " I need scissors! 61!" hehe MGS references.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
>_< Aww, apparently I'm the only one who thinks that Zelda and Peach need to be allied. I mained both of them in Melee (Zelda just a little bit more), and they both have the same satisfying feeling of just crushing someone with what appear to be the most helpless girly characters in the roster. Princesses against the world!

Then again, I can see where the rivalry kicks in :\. Zelda fans must be a little bit sore from Peach's rise to fame in high tier (It should have been Zelda!)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Seriously? After watching anime for so long, I've come to the conclusion English voiceacting kills brain cells. I suppose I'll have to check and listen to this guy myself with a reputation that good.
David Hayter's voice doesn't kill brain cells. He makes them godly.

Aww. I was hoping it was Mei Ling. My favorite ones always come from her. Oh well. We'll just have to see it.

That's the idea. :p
I figured your evil plan was to demolish the voting booth. >:/

What, the triforce thing? Keep it. Just make it smaller, that's all.
You don't think it's a little too plain?

>.>; Hey Hippy. If Drake goes on a rampage and kills me for this, I'm blaming you.
Fine by me. :p

Heck yes. I remember seeing that video a while back, and it is the ninth greatest creation I have ever laid eyes on on youtube.
Well, I didn't really know how to reply to your other comment, so I thought "Go random!"

I just can't wait for our match.
Haha Luthein! >:]]]]

Anyway....

1) A little bit.. not on here too much.
2) >.> Don't want to
3) Zelda/Sheik.. I typically used Zelda in Melee cause I liked to reflect my buddies that liked to use Samus' B charged.
4) Sure

Name: Onyx
Preference: Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because I plan and want to main Zelda I suppose.. Not much else I'm going to take place in such as crews so I guess I should be in here.
Favorite Color: Purple :3

-Onyx
Well, what more can I say.
Glad you've finally decided to join.
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance :]

You're in charge of recording it. By the way, how do you play your Zelda (see discussion topic)? Do you not wanna say anything so I don't know what to think when I play you? Are you that worried about our match? :p C'mon, I'm interested in how you play.
It might just be me, but you seem a bit scared Luthien. :p :p

Most definitely, Snake wouldn't be the same without Hayter.
QFT. Luthien, you should seriously check out his voice acting.

Oh yeah, you know I will try to come up with something. Though not sure when seeing as I have to take care of a college admissions essay first >.<.
It's okay. Take your time. As long as I know someone is going to try and work on it, I'm fine.

Haha I love that video it's so awesome. Falcon paunch!
Haha, I know right? I know someone has a lot of free time on their hands. :]

He may be a boring old guy but he has his moments. ;) "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo, La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo." " I need scissors! 61!" hehe MGS references.
I have non idea how to read that quickly so I'll just let my imagination run wild on that one.

>_< Aww, apparently I'm the only one who thinks that Zelda and Peach need to be allied. I mained both of them in Melee (Zelda just a little bit more), and they both have the same satisfying feeling of just crushing someone with what appear to be the most helpless girly characters in the roster. Princesses against the world!

Then again, I can see where the rivalry kicks in :\. Zelda fans must be a little bit sore from Peach's rise to fame in high tier (It should have been Zelda!)
Yeah, I guess you are. I'm pretty sure it's the whole "princess vs. princess" thing but I can see you think it should be otherwise. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens with the whole ally/rival thing.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I figured your evil plan was to demolish the voting booth. >:/
I'm just so devious that way.

You don't think it's a little too plain?
Meh. Plain Shmain.

Fine by me. :p
You don't seem to understand: if I die my ghost come back to haunt the ones I loathe. Fear me. My ghost will arm itself with a frying pan and an inflatable couch.

It might just be me, but you seem a bit scared Luthien. :p :p
Scared, bored, interprit it as you will. I fear no man. Only women.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
he'd get over it . link and zelda teaming up is so ciche.
din's fire and N. missle spamming is awesome.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Eww. Link + Zelda is boring to the extreme. Link has to go rescue Zelda! Why? I dunno, Zelda always seems to have to play the integral role in defeating Ganon anyway, and Link needed Zelda/Sheik's help in order to rescue Zelda... hmm...
then link is really just lonely aww poor link lol i think zelda is too cool for anyone :) lol

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I'm just so devious that way.
As we've all seen >:/

Meh. Plain Shmain.
Complain. Had to keep it going :/

You don't seem to understand: if I die my ghost come back to haunt the ones I loathe. Fear me. My ghost will arm itself with a frying pan and an inflatable couch.
I love inflatable couches! :D
Drake, please. Do as you will :]
I wanna see Luthien's ghost with a frying pan and inflatable couch!

Scared, bored, interprit it as you will. I fear no man. Only women.
Wow. That's deep.

Eww. Link + Zelda is boring to the extreme. Link has to go rescue Zelda! Why? I dunno, Zelda always seems to have to play the integral role in defeating Ganon anyway, and Link needed Zelda/Sheik's help in order to rescue Zelda... hmm...
Sure, it's cliche. But it's only right if you do it. I mean, you wouldn't have Mario and Luigi rival nor Diddy and DK! So why would you do the same to Link and Zelda? It's only proper.

then link is really just lonely aww poor link lol i think zelda is too cool for anyone :) lol
Except Snake. They bask in the same pool of awesomeness.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh god...

So...I couldnt help looking once I saw my name.

heh.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what your talking about. Zelda and Link teaming is the awesomeness. Even more so then Snake and Zelda. Hehe only messing with you, though it's true. ;)

Sure, it's cliche. But it's only right if you do it. I mean, you wouldn't have Mario and Luigi rival nor Diddy and DK! So why would you do the same to Link and Zelda? It's only proper.
Agreed to the max. :D

Except Snake. They bask in the same pool of awesomeness.
Once again this man speaks the truth. Well except Link belongs in that same pool of awesomeness.:p

A deep lie. He's shaking in his manbooties.
Wow, I really thought you said something else when I first read this. Just one letter off. I think I should start getting more sleep.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Wow, this thread is filled with such wonderful spam...
Hylian Hellfire:

Now serving hot spamcakes with a warm cup o' spam.

Anyway, I would like to see the Zelda Alliance taking part in that tournament that I hear Gamestop is hosting. I have to see if my gamestop is even having one first...
It's okay, I'll soon be finishing up the 24.11 I have owed for Brawl.
When I go, I will ask. And I will definitely go if there's a tournament.

Arean

Smash Ace
its been quite a while since i posted on this thread.... the alliance rival thing is quite interesting.... makes me want to draw zelda catfighting with peach.... and its not fair that Peach is faster than Zelda by one level..... Peach has the heck of a fat dress and Zelda has a light one... Peach has skinny legs while Zelda has firm ones.. What giveS?

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
its been quite a while since i posted on this thread.... the alliance rival thing is quite interesting.... makes me want to draw zelda catfighting with peach.... and its not fair that Peach is faster than Zelda by one level..... Peach has the heck of a fat dress and Zelda has a light one... Peach has skinny legs while Zelda has firm ones.. What giveS?
theres only one reason. peach is a ho. (lol). hoes can run fast in heels.:laugh:

Arean

Smash Ace
I mean.. she should be slow... coz she cant even run away propery from bowser....

I visited the Peach boards... they are complaining that peach is quite useless now... she is like... the bowser in melee... hehe

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
the gamespot tourney looks super promising and its in my city wow im signing up ha Zelda ftw (maybe but probably not mine sigh)

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I've pretty much changed my mind about the tourney thing. It's 1 minute matches, forcibly using a Wiimote + Nunchuck. If I don't manage to get in some practice time with the new controls with the in-store demo beforehand, there's no real reason for me to show up at all. How sad...

Plus, the 1 minute thing sucks even more considering the overall decreased speed of the game.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
I've pretty much changed my mind about the tourney thing. It's 1 minute matches, forcibly using a Wiimote + Nunchuck. If I don't manage to get in some practice time with the new controls with the in-store demo beforehand, there's no real reason for me to show up at all. How sad...

Plus, the 1 minute thing sucks even more considering the overall decreased speed of the game.
EWWWWW!!!!! 1 minute matches how gay and only wiimote nunchuck the disgusting i was gonna go but never mind it not enough time to get used to the wii mote:(

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I agree I was thinking about going to that whole tournment thing as well. After seeing the rules I don't see why I should go. I must admit the prizes are awesome though and representing would have been nice. Whatever it's not like I would have gotten very far anyway.

Anywho, so what's going on with the whole allies and rivals thing? We have to vote or at least force people to vote :p.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
How would a vote be organized, anyway?

I vote for Ike for an ally, makes a much better boyfriend for Zelda than Link ever would >_< (I'm being sarcastic, I REALLY don't want to drag the pointless Ike's sexuality debate into this forum)

I would say Peach for an ally, but apparently I might be annihilated for doing so.

Eh, I don't really care, I'm no fan of Snake, but as long as our allies don't include Link, I'm fine with anything.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yeah, I agree I was thinking about going to that whole tournment thing as well. After seeing the rules I don't see why I should go. I must admit the prizes are awesome though and representing would have been nice. Whatever it's not like I would have gotten very far anyway.
Yeah, I'm kind of still debating whether or not I want to go. Even if I don't want to play, it would still be awesome to see all those other people experiencing the gameplay! :D

Anywho, so what's going on with the whole allies and rivals thing? We have to vote or at least force people to vote :p.
I don't know really. The whole subject was just kind of dropped. And you know how no one votes anyway. I'm still up for the task of trying though!

How would a vote be organized, anyway?
Voting is organized very particularly. Choices are put into the voting booth. From there, when you vote, it is added right next to your name.

I vote for Ike for an ally, makes a much better boyfriend for Zelda than Link ever would >_< (I'm being sarcastic, I REALLY don't want to drag the pointless Ike's sexuality debate into this forum)
I think we'll wait on voting, just to see who to put in the voting booth first. And Ike's sexuality doesn't matter (seen the thread, heard the story).

I would say Peach for an ally, but apparently I might be annihilated for doing so.
Conflicting ideas are another reason we'll have to wait on voting :]

Eh, I don't really care, I'm no fan of Snake, but as long as our allies don't include Link, I'm fine with anything.
Aww no Snake? That's a shame. Hehe.

Alright well I'll try to update discussion and the trivia sometime today, if not tomorrow! Keep checking by for updates!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Whoa, I've been away for a while D:

How is everyone? x]
Good, I hope.

Have we got Allies/ Rivals yet btw? =]

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
falcon should be a rival he is not he coolest character anymore Zelda is. plus falcon had his way with poor defenseless Zelda in melee now it out turn or give lightning kicks and din's fire to his face like it going out of style oh and marth can be an ally or maybe a rival but hopefully ally here's my opinion of some other characters:

link : ally
snake :ally
marth: ally
zss : ally
sheik: ally

peach: rival
falcon: rival
ganon: rival(duh)
ike: rival

Arean

Smash Ace
remember that trivia thing hippy..... Lol the Zelda philips thing...

Dont I get a tag? I answered that thing in detail.... remember? You even asked me which tag I want and I wanted

"Would you like some din's fire with that?"

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Whoa, I've been away for a while D:

How is everyone? x]
Good, I hope.

Have we got Allies/ Rivals yet btw? =]
I can't speak for everyone but I'm doing very good. :]
No, we haven't yet gotten to allies/ rivals yet.
It's something we still need to work on.

falcon should be a rival he is not he coolest character anymore Zelda is. plus falcon had his way with poor defenseless Zelda in melee now it out turn or give lightning kicks and din's fire to his face like it going out of style oh and marth can be an ally or maybe a rival but hopefully ally here's my opinion of some other characters:

link : ally
snake :ally
marth: ally
zss : ally
sheik: ally

peach: rival
falcon: rival
ganon: rival(duh)
ike: rival
I'd say all of those ideas are about right.
My only concern is Ike and Marth.
I'd think it'd be right if Ike was ally and Marth was rival.
That may just be me, I dunno.

remember that trivia thing hippy..... Lol the Zelda philips thing...

Dont I get a tag? I answered that thing in detail.... remember? You even asked me which tag I want and I wanted

"Would you like some din's fire with that?"
Ah yes. I'm so sorry.
I was so sure that I had added that already.
I guess I never pressed save :/
I just added that right back.
My apologies, again. :]

EDIT: I'm still working on a trivia idea. I'll be sure to get that up really soon. Right after will come discussion! Keep checking in for that!

Arean

Smash Ace
anyways thanks :p Man brawl is nearing...... so fast..... I wish it could be faster....

Top Bottom