• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Umm hi. I asked my friend Aeyr if I could face more Zeldas, seeing how he learned the down tilt trick from one of you, of I could play against some of you.

You get to play against an Olimar and I get to play against a different Zelda. Fair?

Aeyr

Smash Apprentice
Umm hi. I asked my friend Aeyr if I could face more Zeldas, seeing how he learned the down tilt trick from one of you, of I could play against some of you.

You get to play against an Olimar and I get to play against a different Zelda. Fair?
my god, just go to the chat room on our forums XD. The link is on the first post.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hah, I know how you feel Pwny.
Except, my problem was with school and Driver's Ed.
But school's over now so I'm here. I should be able to get on the forums possibly once every day.
If you'd like to play or what not, I'll be there.
Hope to see y'all there :D

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Name: RoyalBlood
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance : Well I think because the first time i played melee i couldn't decide wich character to pick so i saw Zelda and remebered her role in OoT and said "Let´s Try her" so i started using her, at first i was horrible but later on I got a little better and totally falled in love with Zelda and her playstile because she's underrated so i thought I'll become a good Zelda player so others start respecting and fearing her lol
Favorite Color (Costume): Default (purple) or Blonde (OoT)

comboking

Smash Master
I am from Blood-4-Blood (Ike)and I have a question what does Ike have on Zelda?
and what does Falco have on Ike besides Din Fire spamming

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i would like to join but im already a marth member
however i am allowed to join in some discussion right?:p i play with zelda quite alot and i love it when i fair or bair and the other guy is like WTF i just died with 30%!!
Comboking: ike is too easy for zelda lol
his recovery can be gimped very easily by dins fire and hes slow and big which means he gets baired or faired easily
however zelda can get pwned aswell by ikes forward a when she recovers with up b on the ground if ike can predict her up b

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm from Palutena's Army and I want to confirm that you guys are participating in the clan war we're organizing.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Um...sorry to tell you this, Brawler1432, but your timing is flawed. Hylian Hellfire is currently involved in another, far superior clan war.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
because your doing it? also it takes very little of the clan to do this, they just pick a rep, and that person is the one who goes in the tourney.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Can't we share :(? LOL, but they can spare on guy, don't try to run me outta buisness, I'm not trying to steal them form you.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Well, they need 15 people for ours and 1 for yours, so as long as they have at least 16 wi-fi-enabled active members, we're good.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
So Hippy since the rules of the clan wars have been changed since what I was originally told, my clan has been forced to drop out. Now I ask you (because I still consider myself a member here) if you do not already have your top 15 picked out, will you allow me to join you so I can help you and take down those who have wronged my clan?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name: RoyalBlood
Why you be allowed into the Alliance : Well I think because the first time i played melee i couldn't decide wich character to pick so i saw Zelda and remebered her role in OoT and said "Let´s Try her" so i started using her, at first i was horrible but later on I got a little better and totally falled in love with Zelda and her playstile because she's underrated so i thought I'll become a good Zelda player so others start respecting and fearing her lol
Favorite Color (Costume): Default (purple) or Blonde (OoT)
Thank you for your submission.
And sorry for making you wait centuries for a response. -_-;
Regardless, welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance.
The link to the forum can be found on the front page.
I hope you'll enjoy it here :]

i would like to join but im already a marth member
however i am allowed to join in some discussion right?:p i play with zelda quite alot and i love it when i fair or bair and the other guy is like WTF i just died with 30%!!
Comboking: ike is too easy for zelda lol
his recovery can be gimped very easily by dins fire and hes slow and big which means he gets baired or faired easily
however zelda can get pwned aswell by ikes forward a when she recovers with up b on the ground if ike can predict her up b
You can join if you'd like. I have no problem with you being a member of another clan.
But yes, Zelda's unexpected low KO's are really fun :]
And I think Zelda does have more on Ike than him on her.

So Hippy since the rules of the clan wars have been changed since what I was originally told, my clan has been forced to drop out. Now I ask you (because I still consider myself a member here) if you do not already have your top 15 picked out, will you allow me to join you so I can help you and take down those who have wronged my clan?
Of course Kricu :]

Concerning these tournaments, I'm sure I could figure out some way to work things out for both. I need to go over what both clans call for one more time and I will try and figure out details for you both. I'll try to get that to you as soon as I can!

comboking

Smash Master
well Ike is still a little hard to fight right plus if you use quick draw to recover you always put your self in danger so we just drop under the ledge and up B that is one less thing Zelda has on Ike

maybe i should not tell u guys our strats

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
well Ike is still a little hard to fight right plus if you use quick draw to recover you always put your self in danger so we just drop under the ledge and up B that is one less thing Zelda has on Ike

maybe i should not tell u guys our strats
zelda infront of ikes dash = instand death and lol ikes aether sucks
you cant go up to him and do crazy aerials but dins fire is what ike doesnt like
dins fire while ike is using aether will not do much knockback but it will do quite extra dmg
btw i stagespiked quite alot of times with dins fire on ike lol
just hit him when hes almost touching the stage and boom! it was on the lip of fd but still its a stagespike:)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
sorry to interupt but here is a like to what I have typed up for the clan warz this is not the offical thread for it I will make that later but go here to see a thread my friend made for some reason so I put this in and please tell me if you see and flaws with it that need to be changed. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171727

looks like you guys have been talking about this anyway so here you go

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
I am from Blood-4-Blood (Ike)and I have a question what does Ike have on Zelda?
and what does Falco have on Ike besides Din Fire spamming

ike does not give too much trouble as long as you think your way trough ikes attacks, its a simple matter of bait and punish the only thing ike has on zelda that is kind of a bother is his awesome range his sword despite the speed it pretty much the number one problem, and is the reason why zelda player mostly will play defensive unless a different opportunity strikes. as for falco his laser's are annoying but from what ive seen it is his reflector and his move set he can combo decently and kill pretty fast if your not careful

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
In reference to the clan wars: I no longer need to seek revenge because they lowered the number to 5 members but I am glad to see that you would have been willing to allow me to fight for you guys.

zggy870

Smash Rookie
Name: zggy870
Why you be allowed into the Alliance : I never really got into competitive play with Melee, mainly because I didn't have a GC, but I played at my friend's house a lot with Zelda, and thought that she had a lot of potential. Then, Brawl came out and BOOM. She got buffed like crazy. How exciting :)
Favorite Color (Costume): Green!

Darth_Sententia

Smash Rookie
name: Darth_Sententia
pref.: zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: ive been playing smash since the beginning of the 64. gone through a few usernames on smashboards ( this is my third = brand new). but mainly i want to join to shape this clan up. i want to get rid of the mindless zelda talk, and try to get everyone here more geared towards actually playing as a clan. wifi sessions, clan wars and what nots. as mentioned by CorruptFate, there is a major clan war being hosted, and this clan was recently dropped from the roster for being inactive.i think that if we get together and find our top players we could dominate the other smashboards clans, instead of just talking about the character. but as i said (as a zelda main) id like to see this clan take more action.
Fav. Costume Color: Black

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I've found that our clan has been less and less active over time. With all due to respect to my fellow members I feel it would be best for me to find a more suitable place to call home. I'd really like to see how your clan progress in the future, I'm sure you're all amazing Zeldas ;) Good Luck!!!

Edit : No need to get offensive T_T

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I've found that our clan has been less and less active over time. With all due to respect to my fellow members I feel it would be best for me to find a more suitable place to call home. I'd really like to see how your clan progress in the future, I'm sure you're all amazing Zeldas ;) Good Luck!!!
Unfortunately enough for you, our clan is active.
Just not on Smashboards.
If you'd have followed the link to the forum, you'd see that much of our members still remain in contact every day through the chatbox.
But thank you for your stay even though you missed out on a lot.
Oh well then. It's your loss, I s'pose.
And yes, we are amazing Zeldas.

Anyway, because of the recent lack of anyone on SmashBoards, I've found it almost useless to get back on here to often. Our clan, if you never listened, is active on our forum chat. Since that's all I really need, i neglect this website often. I will try to refrain from doing so but no guarantees. If those who had submitted much earlier are still interested, let me know and I'll make it official.

Reviving this thread, as well as the forum part of our clan, will be my next greatest concern. If anyone would like to help, please do! :D I hope the older users find the time to get on as well.!

Dearest appreciation,
Hippy. <3

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
I do have to Join this
I got Brawl a week ago and actually tried Zelda through an accident. And look at me nw I main her and shes the best character inthe game imo.

Name: Real Name: Ole, Brawl Nickname: Rage, Username: Ca$hoholic
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (sheik is my 4rth main though)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): Becaus im a zelda mainer and I promise to stay active on the forum.
Favorite Color (Costume): Zelda = Blue, Sheik = White

Hope you will let me join!

ThReAtEnEd

Smash Rookie
Name: Raph
Preference: Zelda
Why I will be allowed into the alliance: Because I've used Zelda since melee and i believe she's the strongest in brawl. i knew i'd main her in brawl and i've watched many videos on her in brawl. i've also helped a couple noob zelda's to do much better with her (on a different forum)
Favourite Color (Costume): I like all besides the blond one. I choose according to my mood and playstyle (offensive, aggressive, laid back and defensive etc)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I'm one of those who visit the chat often. It rocks. <3
And thank you very much for it :] <3

May I battle the leader of the alliance?

I would want a leader stronger than I am.
Um. Sure.
Just let me know when you'd like to.

I don't know if I could go onto the clan forum, I have several boards I need to stay active on as it is. Shame too, I'd like to join.
If you clear up, please join.
There isn't much you have to do.
Just staying active on the chatbox is enough.
It's very fun! :D

Name: Raph
Preference: Zelda
Why I will be allowed into the alliance: Because I've used Zelda since melee and i believe she's the strongest in brawl. i knew i'd main her in brawl and i've watched many videos on her in brawl. i've also helped a couple noob zelda's to do much better with her (on a different forum)
Favourite Color (Costume): I like all besides the blond one. I choose according to my mood and playstyle (offensive, aggressive, laid back and defensive etc)
I do have to Join this
I got Brawl a week ago and actually tried Zelda through an accident. And look at me nw I main her and shes the best character inthe game imo.

Name: Real Name: Ole, Brawl Nickname: Rage, Username: Ca$hoholic
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (sheik is my 4rth main though)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): Becaus im a zelda mainer and I promise to stay active on the forum.
Favorite Color (Costume): Zelda = Blue, Sheik = White

Hope you will let me join!
Thank you each very much for your submissions.
I'm glad people are still interested in joining :]
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance! :D
The forum link is located in the main post but here it is as well: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx
Feel free to create an account and log onto the chatbox. Members are always there for chatting as well as matches :]
I hope you both will enjoy your stays here at Hylian Hellfire! Hope to see you in the chatbox!

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Hey, I'd like to be a part of this, if you don't mind:
Name: Jon
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, but use Sheik often
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): I want to become one of the best Zelda/Sheik players out there. I feel this provides me an excellent oppurtunity to further that goal.
Favorite Color (Costume): Standard

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll put money on Hippy actually noticing this much later than I do. Anyways I suggest that you register for the actual Hylian Hellfire forum and use the chat. Smashboards isn't where anybody in this clan hangs out. Minus me of course cause I have a clan of my own that needs tending to.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hey, I'd like to be a part of this, if you don't mind:
Name: Jon
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, but use Sheik often
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): I want to become one of the best Zelda/Sheik players out there. I feel this provides me an excellent oppurtunity to further that goal.
Favorite Color (Costume): Standard
This clan is always a way to get better because there's always competition.
You're very welcome in, and it isn't even a bother :D
Thank you for your submission!
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
As Kricu said, you might want to head over to our forum's chatbox because that's where everything's happening. :]
Here's the Link: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx
I hope you'll register soon so you can access it ASAP.
See you there! Enjoy! :D

Alright I'll put money on Hippy actually noticing this much later than I do. Anyways I suggest that you register for the actual Hylian Hellfire forum and use the chat. Smashboards isn't where anybody in this clan hangs out. Minus me of course cause I have a clan of my own that needs tending to.

The only reason it's taken me so long to notice it is because I was out of town until today. I do check the boards, I just don't post. But thank you for being considerate :]

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
Name:psychoKnight
Preference (Zelda or Sheik):Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):Although by the number of posts I have, I am considered a noob, but I continue looking at the Zelda boards, to better myself with Zelda. I want to be considered one of the greats, and I have tried and experimented with others, but I have seriously committed myself with maining Zelda, and I know with time, I can achieve my goal of bettering myself as a Brawler with her. (technically its 2 sentences..)
Favorite Color (Costume):green

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name:psychoKnight
Preference (Zelda or Sheik):Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):Although by the number of posts I have, I am considered a noob, but I continue looking at the Zelda boards, to better myself with Zelda. I want to be considered one of the greats, and I have tried and experimented with others, but I have seriously committed myself with maining Zelda, and I know with time, I can achieve my goal of bettering myself as a Brawler with her. (technically its 2 sentences..)
Favorite Color (Costume):green
Hehe, there was no need in worrying about the sentence count.
You could've written a whole two paragraphs and I still would've read it :]
Regardless, you've come to the perfect place if you're looking to better yourself!
There's no such thing really as a "noob" in our clan :D
As always, Thank you for your submission.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance :D
The forum link is here: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx
By registering, you can access the chat. The chat is where everything is happening so make sure to visit in order to get some matches in and just talk :]
Enjoy! :D

Top Bottom