• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian(Diddy) vs Mew2King(Metaknight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't know why but that really doesn't seem like mew2king.
M2K came to Texas for Hobo 11 and I picked up him and Azen from the airport and housed them.

This is M2K.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
There are not that many recent videos of M2k Mk, so thank you Hylian and M2k for releasing this :)

I can definitely tell from his style that is M2k and Hylian your Diddy is actually better/smarter than I thought lolz, good match I lyked the first stock kill :)

-advent-

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks.

I'm pretty inconsistent with diddy though. I need to work on that :/. I stopped dribbling everywhere for no reason though lol.

Also, I only beat him on FD >_<. M2K 3 stocked me on BF LOL.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'll say one thing......you can definitely tell that it's a friendly.

Nice Diddy though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Upon further review and several SoCo and limes later, I am going to have to regretfully dispute this claim.

****ing sandbagger.
You might want to review my GW first buddy :)...

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I agree with Le THeiN, SoCo and Lime is delicous

Theorum:
Hylian is situational
Proof:
Everything Hylian does is situational
A man is the sum of his actions

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I agree with Le THeiN, SoCo and Lime is delicous

Theorum:
Hylian is situational
Proof:
Everything Hylian does is situational
A man is the sum of his actions
LOL, this is simultaneously the most confusing and brilliant thing I've read all night.

Seriously, Hylian, you should probably quit Brawl because you are terrible (against my Ike).

iRjOn

Smash Lord
lol freaking kool Hylian I'm picking up Diddy dunno if he's going to become my main but that was rather funny.
Did Azen and M2K play Santi?
jw I wanna see how his TL manages if so lol.

I can kinda tell it was M2K because he said after hobo 11 that he M2K comboed alot of people if you didnt notice He tried to M2K combo alot XD
He was probally messing around till the last stock.
No offence Hylian lol your still great you actually got to feel the reward of victory.
Still though nice video.

ADHD

Smash Hero
didn't mew2king say he hates sandbaggers? muahahah anyway, just don't use dsmash for other than KO'ing it's too laggy and punishable afterwards.

Player-1

Smash Legend
didn't mew2king say he hates sandbaggers? muahahah anyway, just don't use dsmash for other than KO'ing it's too laggy and punishable afterwards.
Disagreed, sometimes you need Dsmash to get the damage up if your not confident in your comboing ability, and it's the only one of Diddy's moves that hit in both the front and back.

Luigi player

Smash Master
It really doesn't look like M2K to me, too. I'm sure you say the truth though.

I don't know, but it really looks like M2K didn't really try in that match. He probably hates Diddys lol.

Your 2 deaths were really sucky though >_> why didn't you throw him when you grabbed him?

And the second time it seemed to me that you were not really trying...

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Look here, kids – we get it. We know that M2K looks a little bit on the garbage side because of some of the questionable decision-making made on one particular end of the match. The fact of the matter, though, is that it is not necessary to point that out every ****ing comment. We all know M2K is amazing, but even he is allotted times where he commits follies rooted in human error, just like everyone else.

Also, calling into question the composition of the match-up by even theorizing that he was sandbagging not only discredits Hylian's performance (which, by the way, was very well done), but also places emphasis completely on all the wrong aspects of the match. Who cares how bad the opponents are? The focus of this video in a Diddy Kong Forum is – wait for it – Diddy Kong and Hylian's respective performance. Yeah, M2K made a couple of goofball decisions, but, um, so does everyone else.

Important things that you all ought to be observing are how Hylian shrewdly positions himself in order to checkmate M2K in three moves on that beautiful first stock; or how he efficiently deploys every attack in Diddy's move set at least once in order to take complete advantage of M2K's early one-stock deficit (which, unfortunately, is more than I can say about the majority of videos I've seen here from actual Diddy mains). All in all, Hylian did a pretty ****ing sweet job at maximizing presented opportunities and minimizing damage taken to the point where it stalled out M2K's woulda-been comebacks a couple of times. As well all know, it really does not take much for Meta Knight to overcome another character's stock lead, but Hylian was pretty diligent in keeping the momentum teetering on the edge before it completely fell back into M2K's column.

So yeah. Everyone knows it was a friendly. There's absolutely no need to undermine the legitimacy of Hylian's performance by constantly underscoring this fact. Let's get a little real guys and get off his nuts.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Look here, kids – we get it. We know that M2K looks a little bit on the garbage side because of some of the questionable decision-making made on one particular end of the match. The fact of the matter, though, is that it is not necessary to point that out every ****ing comment. We all know M2K is amazing, but even he is allotted times where he commits follies rooted in human error, just like everyone else.

Also, calling into question the composition of the match-up by even theorizing that he was sandbagging not only discredits Hylian's performance (which, by the way, was very well done), but also places emphasis completely on all the wrong aspects of the match. Who cares how bad the opponents are? The focus of this video in a Diddy Kong Forum is – wait for it – Diddy Kong and Hylian's respective performance. Yeah, M2K made a couple of goofball decisions, but, um, so does everyone else.

Important things that you all ought to be observing are how Hylian shrewdly positions himself in order to checkmate M2K in three moves on that beautiful first stock; or how he efficiently deploys every attack in Diddy's move set at least once in order to take complete advantage of M2K's early one-stock deficit (which, unfortunately, is more than I can say about the majority of videos I've seen here from actual Diddy mains). All in all, Hylian did a pretty ****ing sweet job at maximizing presented opportunities and minimizing damage taken to the point where it stalled out M2K's woulda-been comebacks a couple of times. As well all know, it really does not take much for Meta Knight to overcome another character's stock lead, but Hylian was pretty diligent in keeping the momentum teetering on the edge before it completely fell back into M2K's column.

So yeah. Everyone knows it was a friendly. There's absolutely no need to undermine the legitimacy of Hylian's performance by constantly underscoring this fact. Let's get a little real guys and get off his nuts.
I think M2K might be sandbagging.

<3 Le Thien

Van Jones

Smash Lord

You know what? I like you. :)

However, I'm still gonna take you out in some wrestling at OH SNAP.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure mew2king secretly sandbags in friendlys, theres no way he would do this badly playing a serious match against a new born diddy

Count

Smash Champion
Hylian may not have been playing diddy for that long, but he still has tons of smash experience so it probably isn't overly difficult for him to pick up a new character. I think he played excellently in the video. Even if m2k is sandbagging (which I am not saying either way because I don't know), a sandbagging m2k is still better than the majority of us :laugh:!

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
You guys ever stop to think that maybe Hylian is, I don't know, REALLY GOOD?!

Mew2King's Meta Knight looked fine to me. You guys need to remember he's playing against a great player and a Diddy Kong on FD. A lot of flashy stuff won't work in that match up.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You guys ever stop to think that maybe Hylian is, I don't know, REALLY GOOD?!

Mew2King's Meta Knight looked fine to me. You guys need to remember he's playing against a great player and a Diddy Kong on FD. A lot of flashy stuff won't work in that match up.
no offense but hylian's diddy is okay... you don't know what you're talking about either azula

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Poor M2K with the suicide he made there. Pretty good Diddy considering your playing the conservative style.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
no offense but hylian's diddy is okay... you don't know what you're talking about either azula
Have you ever played my diddy?

How exactly do you know how good it is? I'm pretty sure I've never played you.

Also, thanks everyone. Keep in mind that M2K can beat my diddy consistantly lol. He also beat me consistantly as a player, but playing him for hours on end I was able to take matches off of him.

Also, M2K doesn't really sandbag in friendlies. Ask him yourself.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Have you ever played my diddy?

How exactly do you know how good it is? I'm pretty sure I've never played you.

Also, thanks everyone. Keep in mind that M2K can beat my diddy consistantly lol. He also beat me consistantly as a player, but playing him for hours on end I was able to take matches off of him.

Also, M2K doesn't really sandbag in friendlies. Ask him yourself.

What are you doing up this late man? Go to sleep lolz. And do you play wifi?

-advent-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom