• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hurt & Heal 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy p

Smash Lord

........awwwwww...... o well!!!
second place isnt bad!!!
i will say congrats to the PT's!!!!

time to start a new game?? lol

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Anyway, It is finally great to see victory (too bad I didn't see it). After 6 straight tries, we finally made it.
(even trying to take don Peach earlier [and learning how futile it is]).

A1, we might need a break, so just wait for it (actually, come to think of it, I might need more, I kind of scratched up my hand and elbow and have essentially narrowed down my dominant hand's finger movement to my index and thumb. Typing was rather difficult).

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
this is my first and last time playing a complete game of HnH. Thanks for everyone who helped PT.

Kris for being the number one PT player
A1 for allying with us, and even helping us after his char died.
Nick/whiteokami for coming to support, as well as everyone else who switched
physcoace cuz hes a crazy spade
The lucarios for choosing us, we could have done without you. It was good to see that Link and Zelda didn't get to win yet again.
no shoutouts to rockin tho cuz he got me addicted to this game >=[
chandy for the game

pce yall it was fun.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Woot! So...who makes next one? I have a bit of it started and I could finish it in a day or 2...

Also, I found out kirby didn't actually die, but had 9001 health.

Kirby - 9001
Pokemon Trainer - 174
I also just remembered Zelda didn't get KOed either so now she can use her Ocarina to warp time & kill the others ^_^

*Plays Song of Time*

Bowser - DEAD
Captain Falcon - FALCON PWNCHED TO DEAD >_>
Diddy Kong - SUPER DEAD
Donkey Kong - DEAD
Falco - SUPER DEAD
Fox - DEAD
Game & Watch - EH?
Ganondorf - IMPRISONED
Ice Climbers - DEAD
Ike - DEAD
Jigglypuff - RESTING LAWL
King Dedede - DEAD
Kirby - SUPER DEAD
Link - RESTING
Lucario - SUPER DEAD
Lucas - DEAD
Luigi - DEAD
Mario - DEAD
Marth - DEAD
Meta Knight - DEAD
Ness - DEAD
Olimar - DEAD
Peach - RESTING
Pikachu - DEAD
Pit - DEAD
Pokemon Trainer - SUPER DEAD
R.O.B - DEAD
Samus - DEAD
Sheik - DEAD
Snake - DEAD
Sonic - DEAD
Toon Link - DEAD
Wario - DEAD
Wolf - DEAD
Yoshi - DEAD
Zelda - THE WINNER!! WOOO!
Zero Suit Samus - RESTING

No imagination, sorry :l

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Heh...it turns out kirby used the invincibility frames on his...erm...inhale to avoid the Ocarina Time Warp Thing and is now UFO kirbying the **** out of Zelda.

Captain Falcon - Yesz!
Kirby - I iz ufoz!
Pokemon Trainer - Kirby iz so coolz
Zelda - Oh noez, I surrenderz!

This is probably the best part of every H&H, lol.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Congratulationz Pokemon Trainer... As a gift for your victory you get.... ummm.... glory! o.O
I'll try and find some statistics about this game sometime soon to make things more interesting...

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
This is going to be my last H&H. Goob job Lucario's for finishing 2nd and betraying Link and Zelda. lol

Congrats PT!

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chandy i want our next attack to be "masterBall" This attack will "catch" any pokemon that is at 1-10 Hp. It hurts PT but gives him full access to their attacks. Also lolno a1 PT ownz you.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chandy i want our next attack to be "masterBall" This attack will "catch" any pokemon that is at 1-10 Hp. It hurts PT but gives him full access to their attacks. Also lolno a1 PT ownz you.
Firstly, if was a masterball it would catch any character at any damage
Secondly, Pokemon Trainer doensn't have masterballz in smash bros so NO!!!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well, I'd like a change made to pikachu's thunder. Rather than hitting all characters above him, why not make it do damage to one character above him, with extra damage if the character is right next to him? (Just like the sweetspot in the actual move.) Because, as it stands now, the move is useless.

Also, if pikachu gets far enough for a 3rd attack, how about we make that one quick attack? (something along the lines of Hurt 1, heal 9)

UberMario

Smash Master
Also, for characters that are forced to hit multiple foes with their FS/standard attack.
Could a change be made for when it comes down to two characters for those unfortunate enough for the first sentence to be true?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Also, for characters that are forced to hit multiple foes with their FS/standard attack.
Could a change be made for when it comes down to two characters for those unfortunate enough for the first sentence to be true?
If characters like Mario had got to the finals I was willing to make changes to their final smashes. Bu that never happened anyway...

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It's not a matter of copy and paste, different people want to make this game each time and they always modify the damage for attacks on each character to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom