• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
An IK lunch. It leaves the possibility of no NK tonight.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That would explain why you were scrambling for IK or even BSL lynch before you were forced to use a second one.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We decided it's better to lynch you instead. Because of the way his NK works.

The only way to lynch NL is to get 5 votes, which would require a doublevote or a selfhammer from NL.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kirby what is your read on Ryker? Would you prefer his lynch over yours? If so you should vote him.

Vote: Ice Kirby

I'll be on Ryker tonight. As mafia he can't kill me and will likely kill BSL or No Kill. Depending on which way he wants to roll the dice. If my kill fails and he no kills then it will be us four tomorrow with me not having any items or money. If my kill fails and and he kills one of Orbo BSL then it will be me him and one of you tomorrow. If my kill succeeds then that should be game over as I have priority.

I'm seriously town you ***hats. If my kill succeeds on Ryker this will be game.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh, ok. i thought you meant like actually couldnt kill you.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'll be in a midterm the next2-ish hours. I'll be on a comp but won't be able to check anything. I will have time after that though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hmm... A little birdie named Ryker once told me that any time Zen vs. Ryker happened, it was Scum v Scum.

Lol.

W/e

Brb getting that quarter.

right ****ing here. RIGHT. ****ING. HERE.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Makes sense, really. You would have no way of knowing IK's alignment as "some other faction" as opposed to town. Now don't be a big meanie face anymore.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Final votecount Day 5

[3] IceKirby: Ryker, No Lynch, Orboknown
[0] Ryker
[1] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): IceKirby
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[1] Not Voting:
BSL

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Kurapika is a level-headed and intelligent individual, possessing vast knowledge. Of sound judgment, his focused analyses have saved his friends from the brink of death many times. He can appear cold and distant, due to his incessant drive to avenge his clan. Only his companions Gon, Leorio and Killua seem to have thawed his often icy demeanor. Kurapika has proven he is good at Math.

IceKirby
( Kurapika, Mafia Debilitating Tracker ) has been lynched!

Night Phase 5 begins!

• Every player alive receives extra 1500 J
  • Deadline for this Night Phase 5: [glow]Saturday Oct 13th, 20:30 AST[/glow]
  • Please send your actions to Ranmaru too! Also, if you have a Night action you don't want to use, let me know so I'm not waiting for nothing. The faster you guys send your actions, the faster Buy Phase 6 will start.
  • [glow]Buy Phase 6 will last 24 hours.[/glow] If you think this is unfair or you're against it for whatever reason, please let me know by PM.
  • Don't post in here while it's Night Phase!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Shizuku can conjure a vacuum cleaner that she calls "Deme-chan" which can suck up any number of non-living objects (this is often used for cleaning up evidence of their activities, such as blood and corpses) can also be used to sweep out planted enemy traps. She can also use Deme-chan's abilities to remove foreign objects (such as metals, poison or gas) out of a person's body as a method of healing. In battle Deme-chan is used as a club and is capable of making it appear and disappear in her hands as she pleases, with the teeth on the mouth being capable of inflicting wounds. Shizuku's Nen ability is considered "rare".

Orboknown
( Shizuku, Town Cleaner ) has been killed!

Cards Shop open! Buy Phase 6 begins!

The vendor offers for today:

Common Cards:
2000 Stick (10 J)
2000 Stone (25 J)
2000 Analysis (150 J)
2000 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
1000 Transform (530 J)
1000 Magnetic Force (790 J)
1000 Contact (940 J)

Rare Cards:
3000 Accompany (1260 J)
3000 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)
Inside every pack there are three random cards. Each card you receive follows the next distribution: 60% chance it’s a common card, 25% chance it’s uncommon, 12% chance it’s rare, and 3% chance it's priceless.

---

Also, today the next priceless card will be in auction!

1 Heart Gauge

The auction starts with a base value of 1500 Jenis. Did someone say “I offer 1500 Jenis?”

---

ToDay’s mini-game:

Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament!

It will have a 800 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- Double Elimination Tournament. Each match will have a deadline of 24 hours. Bracket will be generated at random.
- Each player must send me via PM five ordered options (example: rock, rock, paper, rock, scissors). First options will decide a winner. If there is a tie between first options, second options will decide a winner, and so on. If there is a tie even after all five options, the winner will be decided at random.
- Results of each round are public including all five options of each player.
- If a player doesn’t send his options on time, that player will be assigned random options. In this case it will be announced the options were chosen at random by the game moderator.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.​

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

• Remember: In this phase players can only buy cards, not use them. Also, players can post normally, but they can't vote.
  • For buying cards, use your quick topic link, posting the Buy command.
    Example: Buy: 3 Transform
  • The Shop will be constantly updated in the second post of this thread to facilitate things.
  • Buy Phase deadline: [glow]Sunday Oct 14th 20:30 hours, Atlantic Time.[/glow]

Top Bottom