• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
For reflection. Riddle would have said something rather than being lynched and saying that Ryker was scum upon his death -_-

new answer
Possible priceless card.

We all know what heart gauge does. It makes it take one more vote to lynch. How about you leave that vote on yourself, then let someone like IK or Orbo vote you. That'll prove it.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
...you just did it.

And since you're unlynchable, why not?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Let's see, mafia BSL best bet right now would be to lynch no lynch. As it would end the game (no one can possibly kill the mafia). Mafia bsl ignores all evidence against Ryker. Coninues to bogusly push no lynch despite the fact that he is obvtown and can't even be lynched. lol

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Possible priceless card.

We all know what heart gauge does. It makes it take one more vote to lynch. How about you leave that vote on yourself, then let someone like IK or Orbo vote you. That'll prove it.

Lolwut so you KNOW I used heart gauge, yes??? THATS THE WHOLE POINT.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Clone. Stop ignoring things and lying to my face. So towny, right?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
So you're saying if I show that I can have 4 votes placed on me, then you will stop persuing me and go Ryker?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If everyone votes you (let's go with 5 just in case you double heart gauge), then I'll go with a no lynch. Not lynching Ryker.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker pay attention to BSL's replies when I start to call him scum.

I really don't think I'm wrong about the three mafia thing. They WERE trying to end it yesterday.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It was a facetious modified quote I'm trolling you, NL.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It was an absurd statement meant to upset you.

I'm driving and can't do set up math (even though I'm bad at it) so I'll give you a real answer later.

Rajam

Smash Champion
IceKirby has been prodded.

I also announce that the slot will be mod-killed on a next prod (because all three players - Tery, 194, IceKirby - have been quite inactive throughout all game =/, and I doubt I can find replacements by now...)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The thing is, NL, if BSL is scum and you are indy, then I am boned as is. With that, I am more willing to play to the odds of BSL not being mafia than I am to the odds that you not being indy.

That claim, your plan, Soup's posts. None of it is reassuring at all.

No, I want you.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Well I can't die son. So you're just going to have to trust me.

Tell me what you think about BSL claiming IK being an automatic loss. Do you agree with me that it would be roughly the same as lynching you?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Context. Where is it? Are you talking about earlier?

Lynching IK is better than lynching me because we all know he's mafia. The only time it's roughly the same is in measuring an indy scenario.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ryker I can't die today. Literally the only way would be to self vote myself. What route do you want to go in this case?

As for BSL, he has claimed multiple times that he will absolutely not lynch IK today and that he see's it as an automatic loss. He claims that the lynch must be between you and I and depending on which of us is right, we will win. But lynching IK ensures a loss. It's completely illogical.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker I can't die today. Literally the only way would be to self vote myself. What route do you want to go in this case?

As for BSL, he has claimed multiple times that he will absolutely not lynch IK today and that he see's it as an automatic loss. He claims that the lynch must be between you and I and depending on which of us is right, we will win. But lynching IK ensures a loss. It's completely illogical.
First, I want to see it. I don't want to take your word for it and I do want to know how you would have managed that with your claimed resources.

Let me read what you are talking about. In all likelihood, if I can't lynch you, I will lynch IK. I do not believe BSL is indy and lynching one mafia is as good as lynching the other even if you are correct. Going BSL does not make sense when you stand in my shoes.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I don't get why no one else sees that 3 mafia in this game. Why would Kevin make that endgame move yesterday if were not to be endgame?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can see the possibility, but if it is the reality, then I'm boned either way, so I have to go with the hope that it is not.

Past that, I don't see it as a scum end game play unless you push me as mafia or unless you're pushing that Kevin's original Riddle vote means that the reaction to my card result was planned as opposed to reactionary, which it could not be. Kevin was aiming wherever he could get a lynch. I didn't see IK on that wagon and I don't have confirmation that BSL is mafia.

That being said, the possibility exists. Riddle was next on mafia chopping block because he wasn't you, me, or BSL and had less on the table than Orbo. I think they go there with or without three man.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Man, zen, I'm getting tired of you constantly bringing up the IK thing. When I said it, it was based on inaccurate info. I am bad at the set up math thing, and I thought it would be ESSENTIALLY an instant loss because I'd be destined to **** up with just us 3 remaining in the game.

And never did I "constantly" refuse to lynch IK because it was an instant loss.

The fact that you keep throwing out misleading hypotheticals only makes me think you're trying to confuse me even more.

I am town. Confusing me is anti town. You are being anti town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.5

[0] Ryker
[3] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): Ryker, BSL, IceKirby
[0] IceKirby
[1] BSL: No Lynch
[0] Orboknown

1] Not Voting:
Orboknown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is Friday Oct 12th 15:00 AST

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So now we just need to get Orbo to vote NL, then NL can vote NL, then game set.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
For reflection. Riddle would have said something rather than being lynched and saying that Ryker was scum upon his death -_-

new answer
unless it wasn't riddle that screwed with ryker?
Also, you're pushing BSL when ryker (ya know, the claimed cop) has an inno on. You've also flipped on BSL and ryker this dayphase after calling them town most of the game.
So now we just need to get Orbo to vote NL, then NL can vote NL, then game set.
except IK.
Vote:No Lynch(player)

Top Bottom