• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 3.2

[4] PrivateJoker-Brown: KevinM, Ryker, No Lynch, BSL
[0] IceKirby
[0] Kary
[0] KevinM
[0] Ryker
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown
[0] Riddle

[5] Not Voting:
IceKirby, Kary, Riddle, Orboknown, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is Wednesday Sep 26th 23:15 AST

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Man, I'm pretty done with this game. Ya'll would rather lynch a guy who is "Likely town but kinda sorta maybe indy" instead of actually lynching scum. peace out

vote: joker

Rajam

Smash Champion
Final votecount Day 3

[5] PrivateJoker-Brown: KevinM, Ryker, No Lynch, BSL, PrivateJoker-Brown
[0] IceKirby
[0] Kary
[0] KevinM
[0] Ryker
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown
[0] Riddle

[4] Not Voting:
IceKirby, Kary, Riddle, Orboknown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

Genthru can attach a bomb to a victim by simply touching them once and say the word "bomber"; once this condition is met he then needs to let his ability to be known to his victim by telling them for the bomb to appear and it's countdown to start. He can detonate the bomb any time by saying the keyword "release". In order to nullify this ability the victim needs to touch Genthru and tell him "I caught the bomber".

PrivateJoker-Brown
( Genthru, Town Bomber ) has been lynched!

Night Phase 3 begins!

• Every player alive receives extra 1500 J
  • Deadline for this Night Phase 3: [glow]Wednesday Sep 26th, 19:10 AST[/glow]
  • Please send your actions to Ranmaru too! Also, if you have a Night action you don't want to use, let me know so I'm not waiting for nothing. The faster you guys send your actions, the faster Buy Phase 4 will start.
  • [glow]Buy Phase 4 will last 24 hours.[/glow] If you think this is unfair or you're against it for whatever reason, please let me know by PM.
  • Don't post in here while it's Night Phase!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys remember, deadline is tommorow at 19:10 AST. Chop chop.

Rajam

Smash Champion
When Kortopi touches an object with his left hand, his Nen ability allows him to make an exact replica of that object with his right hand. He cannot replicate living things except as inanimate objects (making it likely that he created the fake corpses of his fellow members), and Kortopi is also unable to replicate another user's Nen. His Nen is so powerful he can replicate up to 50 large buildings. The replicas that he creates vanish after 24 hours, regardless of their size. However, before their disappearance, Kortopi is able to track the movements of each and every copied object (provided that he touched the originals).

Kary
( Kortopi, Town Duplicator ) has been killed!

Cards Shop open! Buy Phase 4 begins!

The vendor offers for today:

Common Cards:
28 Trade (390 J)
44 Steal (500 J)
29 Sight vision (440 J)
31 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
16 Defensive Wall (900 J)
24 Penetrate (650 J)
23 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
5 Accompany (1260 J)
5 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)
Inside every pack there are three random cards. Each card you receive follows the next distribution: 60% chance it’s a common card, 25% chance it’s uncommon, 12% chance it’s rare, and 3% chance it's priceless.

---

Also, today the next priceless card will be in auction!

1 Tiny Devil's Wink

The auction starts with a base value of 1500 Jenis. Did someone say “I offer 1500 Jenis?”

---

ToDay’s mini-game:

Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament!

It will have a 600 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- Double Elimination Tournament. Each match will have a deadline of 24 hours. Bracket will be generated at random.
- Each player must send me via PM five ordered options (example: rock, rock, paper, rock, scissors). First options will decide a winner. If there is a tie between first options, second options will decide a winner, and so on. If there is a tie even after all five options, the winner will be decided at random.
- Results of each round are public including all five options of each player.
- If a player doesn’t send his options on time, that player will be assigned random options. In this case it will be announced the options were chosen at random by the game moderator.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.​

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

• Remember: In this phase players can only buy cards, not use them. Also, players can post normally, but they can't vote.
  • For buying cards, use your quick topic link, posting the Buy command.
    Example: Buy: 3 Transform
  • The Shop will be constantly updated in the second post of this thread to facilitate things.
  • Buy Phase deadline: [glow]Thursday Sep 27th 10:00 hours, Atlantic Time.[/glow]

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alright, just as a precaution, I believe it's optimal to Massclaim today. Someone removed my restrictions last night.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kevin
Us
Ryker
BSL
Riddle
194 (IceKirby)

We're dealing with two man, the game would have ended yesterday if that wasn't the case. I feel the plausible solution can be found if I reread enough, which I believe I haven't done. Me and Zen are going to talk about a couple of things and make a couple of plans here and there. I'm keeping everything disclosed until then. I don't want to see anyone bidding for that pricelss card either, or playing the mini games. That is final.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gonna be checking back here. Writing two different papers, so I'm going to get as much of them done as I can before I have to go in to work today. I'll refresh though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Well, NL, you've got a ryker bidding on that card.

Ryker, I know you read his post, why'd you bid?

We knew his role was in the game. I personally didn't know it was Kary.

Mass claim?

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, NL, you've got a ryker bidding on that card.

Ryker, I know you read his post, why'd you bid?

We knew his role was in the game. I personally didn't know it was Kary.

Mass claim?

As a matter of fact, I did not see that line. Saw his playerlist and that he wanted to talk with Zen, but I was already moving.

Don't particularly regret it. I put forth the lowest possible bid and I want the card.

Last night kill has me looking hard at things I'd taken for granted.

Yeah, I found Kary already.

Mass claim order: 194 -> NL with any results he has -> Orbo -> Riddle -> Kevin -> BSL

I will willingly go anywhere if we go with this order past me. I want claims accompanied by readlists. Full read lists.

So, Kevin and NL, talk to me.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alright, just as a precaution, I believe it's optimal to Massclaim today. Someone removed my restrictions last night.
lol why did you claim this xD?

As a matter of fact, I did not see that line. Saw his playerlist and that he wanted to talk with Zen, but I was already moving.

Don't particularly regret it. I put forth the lowest possible bid and I want the card.

Last night kill has me looking hard at things I'd taken for granted.

Yeah, I found Kary already.

Mass claim order: 194 -> NL with any results he has -> Orbo -> Riddle -> Kevin -> BSL

I will willingly go anywhere if we go with this order past me. I want claims accompanied by readlists. Full read lists.

So, Kevin and NL, talk to me.

Woah are you implying that you think we are scum?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea why Soup thinks Kevin is scum. I think it's just paranoia. Really intersted in Ryker's stuff.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no idea why Soup thinks Kevin is scum. I think it's just paranoia. Really intersted in Ryker's stuff.
That's interesting, because when you pit that statement with a Kary flip, I start to re-examine things. Soup should tell me why he was looking at Kevin.

Do you not have any watch results?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
What's to reevaluate. We have yet to lynch 194 after all this time. Orbo has been non existant. And Riddle is still scummy. I'm not getting why you guys are getting all hasty.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You had your restriction removed though. My number of shots is limited by my restriction. What did you do last night?

194 is going. That's fine, but if the remaining scum is either or both of Riddle and Orbo, they've just cornered themselves. I would rather reevaluate than run headlong into a loss. I am planning this out toDay, but 194 is getting lynched still.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
We didn't get the notification until today.

But I see why you would assume otherwise. If it was Joker's card it should have been used during the last day phase and we should have gotten the notification at the start of the night phase. So yeah Don't know what's the deal with that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, I don't assume otherwise because I received the same notification after night one.

So no results, thanks. I'll have my thoughts in full when I claim.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Congrats to Ryker who won the auction (1500 J) and the Tiny Devil's Wink card!

Revenue (Cards + Auction + Minigame):
10590 Jenis

Final stock:
Common Cards:
28 Trade (390 J)
44 Steal (500 J)
29 Sight vision (440 J)
31 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
13 Defensive Wall (900 J)
24 Penetrate (650 J)
23 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
5 Accompany (1260 J)
2 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
19 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

Day Phase 4 begins!

• Players may now use cards with the Gain command in their books, as well as specifying targets.
    Example: Gain: 1 Analysis: (target)
  • Deadline for this Day Phase 4: [glow]Friday Oct 5th 10:00 AST[/glow]
  • With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Top Bottom