• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 3.1

[3] PrivateJoker-Brown: KevinM, Ryker, No Lynch
[0] 194
[0] Kary
[0] KevinM
[0] Ryker
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown
[0] Riddle

[6] Not Voting:
194, Kary, Riddle, BSL, Orboknown, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 3 is Wednesday Sep 26th 23:15 AST

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Is there anything else to talk about while we wait for riddle's reads?

:phone:

Riddle

Smash Lord
194 – Mafia - I'm pretty sure everybody in this game thinks he's scum, and it's obvious why. The slot has been completely useless, and the Vinyl/KevinM/Terywj interaction has been talked over enough. If I may bring some meta in, 194 just flipped scum in a game I'm playing (Puzzle Bobble) with a very similar playstyle: lurking/inactivity and sheeped reads. I just can't come up with a single reason to assume that 194 is town.

Kary – Mafia – I don't like Kary's reads and I don't like Kary's play. As I stated before (even though I totally forgot that Vinyl was a traitor), his Day 1 play seemed really erratic and nonsensical (particularly with regards to Vinyl) which just strikes me as not a pro-town mindset (town has no reason to flip their reads so suddenly and then deny their original reads). I also disagree with most of his reads/play, particularly his pushing/arguments regarding Joker.

Orboknown – Null/Mafia – Orboknown has been a non-presence in this game. He barely posts, and all of his posts are almost completely forgettable. I can't even come up with anything else to say about him. I'd love to lynch him if we weren't in such a bad situation numbers-wise, there just seem to be better lynches right now.

Joker – Town/Indie – Joker's role claim and his Day 2 play makes me pretty certain that he isn't mafia. His role strikes me as too unpredictable/weak for indy in a large, power-role heavy game, but I could easily be wrong. Other than his role claim and the daykill fiasco, Joker's play has been pretty boring, but he's done nothing to make me think he's mafia, and differentiating between town and indy players is pretty damn tough.

KevinM – Null/Town – Kevin's play reads to me just like aggressive scum attempting to gain control of the town. Unfortunately, it also reads just like aggressive town attempting to gain control of the town. I really want to believe that Kevin is town, but I'm not convinced. He hasn't done as much scumhunting as say, No Lynch, as far as I've seen, and I just don't get the “Kevin is obvtown” case. He's fine for now, but I'm uncomfortable with him living to lylo, because KevScum is a hard man to lynch.

Ryker – Null/Town – Ryker reads very similarly to Kevin, but slightly more town oriented. The aggressive, in your face style has always been tough for me to read and this is no exception. Ryker seems to be more actively scum-hunting than Kevin and less town leading which is a good sign. Like Kary, I disagree with a lot of Ryker's reads, and his play is immensely frustrating, but I'm leaning town for sure.

BSL – Town – I've liked almost everything that BSL has posted. His scumhunting and questioning is spot-on and I've liked most of his reads as well. I would be very surprised if BSL was scum (don't do it to me, man:().

No Lynch – Town – If No Lynch were scum, he (they?) would probably still be town MVP. I find it impossible to believe that he's scum for a number of reasons. All of No Lynch's reads are spot-on and his questioning also gives me warm, fuzzy feelings. The only person I'd lynch No Lynch over is myself.

Let me know if you want any clarification on anything.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL – Town – I've liked almost everything that BSL has posted. His scumhunting and questioning is spot-on and I've liked most of his reads as well. I would be very surprised if BSL was scum (don't do it to me, man:().
:smirk: You don't even know, man.

No, not really though. I'm town, I promise :bee:

About KeviM and Ryker: I just get the town vibe from both. The same way you feel about me, I guess.

The only difference is that, if either of them are mafia, I don't think they can be stopped. They are both strong players, and it's too late to beat them. At this point, if either are mafia, I'm fairly certain they've won this game and MVP.

Which, tbh, scares me a little. Only a little, though, because I think they're town. You summed it up nicely with (don't do it to me, man:().

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So we have the game all wrapped up, Riddle has posted his reads list and Orbo is still going to be MIA

can we end this Day with a joker lynch?

@Mod possibly look into a replacement for Orbo if he's having trouble?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
He's got until like 7 tonight to post again before a prod.

He hasn't been posting anywhere since right around the time of his last post here, so he probably just hasn't had a chance to get to a computer. I know that he doesn't have consistent internet access.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I really dislike this game right now.

I see that Joker hasn't voted anyone, so

Vote: Joker

if he's town I cannot wait for the fallout post-game

and if it wasn't clear, I am ok with his lynch but not enthusiastic about it. Crying shame slots like Badwolf/BSP are dead before him, but if this backfires I am confident we can still pick up the pieces.

@Riddle; you are hilariously misreading me. If you get time, explain your read on Vinyl, given:

SEVERAL people have been stating all game that they find Vinyl scummy and I've made at least 3 posts about it. It strikes me as strange that you're not aware of these.
I don't even understand what you're saying, but whatever. Step up the information-gathering. I appreciate the activity, but be more assertive. For now I'm leaning scum for you, but it could just as well be inexperience, I unfortunately have no meta on anybody in the game essentially
I'm getting a feeling from your posts that you are trying hard to avoid conflict. There's something about your way of interacting people that is giving me a somewhat scummy vibe. Posts like this:

make it appear to me that your objective is to appear active/generally helpful/pro-town rather than to gain information and find scum.
For reasons explained during Buy Phase. His hesitance to pressure people (other than you) and conflict-avoidance is not in line with what town motives should be. In addition, his extreme focus on you seems like a pretty safe thing to do since two other people had already done it and since the general consensus on you is a null tell.
I was kinda expecting something... more.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
unvote please.

Joker is at L-1 and I don't think we're quite done talking.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker is going to be V/LA through the weekend, and I'd like to talk to him a little bit, at least.

depending on where it goes, i think we might have more stuff to talk about.

maybe make a plan about our course of action through the rest of the game.

also, we still havent decided about massclaiming cards, have we? we arent going to end the day until we agree on that, and then carry out the agreement (if the agreement is to massclaim).

Rajam

Smash Champion
194 has requested to be replaced. I've talked to Ranmaru, and I decided that if no replacement is found in 72 hours, the player slot will be mod-killed, since at this point finding a replacement will be very hard.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
194 has requested to be replaced. I've talked to Ranmaru, and I decided that if no replacement is found in 72 hours, the player slot will be mod-killed, since at this point finding a replacement will be very hard.
Guys, do we want to lynch Joker before this happens? Or are we convinced that 194 is scum and it won't end the day?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
It would be optimal for us to wait for the modkill. It's kind of against the spirit of the game & I don't know if I want to wait that long though.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
semi-clearing riddle based on vinyl/traitor and his reads seeming legit

fine with joker lynch

need a read on icekirby, and need to know how that ryker/kevin clear works

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. I've played some mafia in the past, and decided to finally make an account here after some lurking.

I don't want to further delay things, so if it is okay with you folks I will begin reading this current Day phase, and fill my self in completely over the night when there is more time.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
The least you could do then is hammer Joker if you're not going to produce content. We only stalled waiting on you and your possible modkill on your slot.

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
I just got the replacement Role today, and have been unable to begin my reading yet because I am currently at work. Could you please sum up for me why he is the Lynch choice?

Why are you trying to get me to blindly run into a hammer in a hasty manner?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Joker has claimed Genthru, Town Bomber. We are lynching him based off how he has played his role in this situation and how much of a hindrance it is. The main problem resides the day before, where Joker blew up a townie with his role, stating that he only released the bomb because someone stole his card that can undo his restriction. We believe that Joker had no reason to blow up the bomb so hastily like that, and we are lynching him simply because we cannot trust him or his role.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
There is the fact that Joker has been playing survivalist in a sense. We believe that he is either Town or Indy.

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
But isn't it a townies goal to be playing for survival?

I would like to ask for input from other players, and PrivateJoker himself if possible, before I place my vote/cause a hammer.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But isn't it a townies goal to be playing for survival?

I would like to ask for input from other players, and PrivateJoker himself if possible, before I place my vote/cause a hammer.
Don't hammer yet. I want to talk to Ryker before the Night begins.

Town's goal is not survival. Town's goal is to find and kill the Mafia/Indy roles.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, I'm here. V/LA is over for now. Still no internet where I'm living and my computer is halfway taken apart in a repair attempt. BUT, I'll have enough time to operate while at work and school until next weekend.

Need to read. I haven't read anything since getting sick on Thursday.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What do you need? Not much was actually said while I was gone. I don't want to out cards yet, but am willing to if we're mass claiming. I would wait until toMorrow because I want one more phase before we go with equal access to all of town's information.

Reads remain just like I posted before, so what's up?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think it might be best to know what Kevin's role.

You know what I do right? You know how this stuff works better than I do. Tell me what I should do.

We also know what KevM's dice do. Should we get him to use them before the Day is over?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lost my message to the quickreply box, so I'll make it short.

I know.
Don't worry about KevMo unless I don't need to worry about NL (you would know).
There's enough information between the three of us that killing any of us won't cause a drop in information toMorrow.
There's no reason to tell scum what's up.

Kevin's dice should be used on NL or I at his discretion. Either or and don't go spilling which.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If you're ok with waiting, I'll be ok with waiting.

Sorry for the hold up, folks.

Top Bottom