• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you bought all those cardpacks, how'd you have enough money to bid what you did on the vase of flowing water? after entering the minigame, and the amount of your bid, you couldn't possibly have spent any other money.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I want everyone to out all the cards they have purchased and their total Jenis. I'm pretty sure we can determine who used theif.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Seriously, let's not do that. That sounds like a really bad idea.

I mean, for one, you have no way of knowing what someone drew from a spell pack.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, let's not do that. That sounds like a really bad idea.

I mean, for one, you have no way of knowing what someone drew from a spell pack.
I will take that into account. Not that many people bought spell packs.

You sound a bit nervous.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kary, by your reaction I assume you feel that keeping our cards hidden is a good idea? If so, why so? I'd like an example.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Also when you realize that it's not a bad idea, please out the cards you have purchased/recieved and your current J.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Hey, sorry for the inactivity guys. I know it isn't cool, I've just not felt very into this game.

I know my opinions mean almost nothing to town by this point, but I would far prefer a 194 lynch to a Joker lynch.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
To the end:
No Lynch
Kevin
Ryker

To the null:
BSL
Orbo

To the need to talk to Soup about/suspicious:
Kary

To The Die:
Riddle
Joker

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Is that Soup or Zen

which one of you is purposefully pushing my buttons and being anti-town

stop assuming you're right.

Let's say 3 players drew a spellpack. You think one of is lying about what they drew. Turns out they are lying! Because they drew as sweet-*** priceless card and don't want to out it. You lynch them anyways.

You don't even know Joker had his card stolen, right?
So, doing this, right here, right now, I can only construe as outing everyone's card strategy and any plans they may have, just for the sake of potentially catching someone who's lying.

What even prompted this? Why not do this tomorrow?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kary actually makes sense, NL. I had no strategy, so I didn't mind my cards being outed.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
The irony is that you're the one pushing my buttons.

A total of 4 spell packs have been bought. 2 of which have been by BSL. No one has gotten a priceless card from a pack. 3% I highly doubt it. Furthermore, BSL has given us all the cards that right now, so if someone DID get a priceless, it would be one of the ones that have already been up for auction, which is even lower of a chance. So to say that someone could have got one is very very little probability.

And once again, BSL has already given us all the cards that are in the game right now, so no, outing which cards you have will not affect your "strategy". Only scums.

By outing this now, we can determine that someone is lying about what they bought based on their Jenis and based on the numbers. I already have it all laid out. Stop being stubborn and do this. You're keeping information from the town that has a good chance of leading to scum. And it's pissing me off.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hey, sorry for the inactivity guys. I know it isn't cool, I've just not felt very into this game.

I know my opinions mean almost nothing to town by this point, but I would far prefer a 194 lynch to a Joker lynch.
What makes you think 194 is more likely to be scum than Joker? (Or explain your lynch order)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The irony is that you're the one pushing my buttons.

A total of 4 spell packs have been bought. 2 of which have been by BSL. No one has gotten a priceless card from a pack. 3% I highly doubt it. Furthermore, BSL has given us all the cards that right now, so if someone DID get a priceless, it would be one of the ones that have already been up for auction, which is even lower of a chance. So to say that someone could have got one is very very little probability.

And once again, BSL has already given us all the cards that are in the game right now, so no, outing which cards you have will not affect your "strategy". Only scums.

By outing this now, we can determine that someone is lying about what they bought based on their Jenis and based on the numbers. I already have it all laid out. Stop being stubborn and do this. You're keeping information from the town that has a good chance of leading to scum. And it's pissing me off.
Thief isn't priceless, so the possibility of it being pulled is still there.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also, a priceless card could've been pulled, then used in either D1 or D2.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
If it's been used that has nothing to do with Kary's point of trying to keep it hiddedn. We know for a fact that no one has any pricelss cards trying to be hidden. Lucky Dice is the only priceless still out there. I'm trying to show you that there is literally no reason not to do this now. And that it is the best time to do so before scum can prepare.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No, I don't plan to stop being stubborn, because I very much believe I am right in this.

It's possible for scum to swap cards, to back up one-another's stories, to straight out lie about what they bought and still have the numbers add up, even before you have the random element of the card packs, or the possibility of someone having one of their cards stolen. So the likelihood of you catching a maf in doing this is low.

On top of that, I really don't know why you're doing it now, when you've basically got a lynch all lined up for you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Would prefer not to place my cards on the table. Out 194's, Riddle's, Orbo's, Kary's if you feel it necessary.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't think they can actually pass cards to one another;

But obviously they can communicate with one another, and there's cards like Trade/Thief that would enable an exchange of cards.

Riddle

Smash Lord
What makes you think 194 is more likely to be scum than Joker? (Or explain your lynch order)
Joker's role and flavor strikes me as a town role/flavor (based on my role, and just general mafia knowledge) and he hasn't done a whole lot that has struck me as scummy. Vinyl's connections with 194 as well as that slot's play have convinced me (and everybody else) that 194 is scum, and I'd be much more happy with what is essentially a guaranteed scum lynch than a Joker lynch despite Joker's potentially dangerous (but somewhat controllable role).

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I don't think they can actually pass cards to one another;

But obviously they can communicate with one another, and there's cards like Trade/Thief that would enable an exchange of cards.
More content for us obviously if they lie about what they have.

Riddle

Smash Lord
No Lynch said:
I'm really not liking Kary right now. Put em in the scum pile.
Agreed that Kary is the third scum. What particularly strikes me as scummy as Kary's treatment of Vinyl Day 1. He fake shot/voted him several times and clearly disliked him and then randomly with no warning did a complete 180 and said he didn't see anything scummy about Vinyl's posts and didn't even realize that other's found him scummy.

No Lynch said:
Riddle, claim.
I am what essentially amounts to a vanilla townie, although I am not actually vanilla. I am town thief, meaning I can steal an active ability each night from a player and then on further nights choose to either use a stolen ability or to steal another ability. Unfortunately, I began the game "Nen-Blocked" (I think that was the phrasing), and so my ability was not usable until somebody unroleblocked me and so I have no abilities.

I am Chrollo Lucilfer, an antagonist, which is why Joker's Genthru flavor doesn't strike me as an anti-town role.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Joker's role and flavor strikes me as a town role/flavor (based on my role, and just general mafia knowledge) and he hasn't done a whole lot that has struck me as scummy. Vinyl's connections with 194 as well as that slot's play have convinced me (and everybody else) that 194 is scum, and I'd be much more happy with what is essentially a guaranteed scum lynch than a Joker lynch despite Joker's potentially dangerous (but somewhat controllable role).
Are you...? But....? How can......?

Die.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Agreed that Kary is the third scum. What particularly strikes me as scummy as Kary's treatment of Vinyl Day 1. He fake shot/voted him several times and clearly disliked him and then randomly with no warning did a complete 180 and said he didn't see anything scummy about Vinyl's posts and didn't even realize that other's found him scummy.
So, he was fishing for town points on the lynch by white knighting a townie?

Riddle

Smash Lord
So, he was fishing for town points on the lynch by white knighting a townie?

Vinyl wasn't anywhere close to being lynched. It just struck me as light bussing/distancing followed by trying to make town feel good about his scummate. What struck me as odd about it though, was his complete denial that anybody (including him) ever thought that Vinyl was scummy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vinyl wasn't anywhere close to being lynched. It just struck me as light bussing/distancing followed by trying to make town feel good about his scummate. What struck me as odd about it though, was his complete denial that anybody (including him) ever thought that Vinyl was scummy.
Okay, but VINYL WAS A TRAITOR! KARY WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN HE WOULD FLIP SCUM!

Riddle

Smash Lord
Ryker what do you think about Riddles claim? The roleblocking directly contradicts mine.
Just to clarify in case I was implying more than what was in my role pm: all it says is that i can't currently use my active ability because my nen is blocked

Riddle

Smash Lord
does that count as a restriction?

and how does your steal ability work?
Yes

I tell the mod at night I want to steal someone's power, I get the ability from them (but with no flavor name in some cases apparently), the player is notified that their ability is stolen but not by whom, I can only steal from a player once.

Top Bottom