• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Ryker, how do you feel about Vinyl's points on Kevmo ?

Do you think he is only looking at the scummy side ? Is his point valid ?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Vynil's whole play. I don't think there was a single thing that he did at the time that was good. I don't exactly remember. I'll explain better when I get to a computer instead of my phone, if you'd like.

As for the orbo deal, I thought there was better choices for an inactive push.

Didn't BW promise to give us his reads and some info once D1 began since he was "getting stuff out of everything" or something?

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, I'll give you Tery if you give me Vynil tomorrow.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Not in that order.
I've already said my thoughts on Vinyl, Rake.
BSL, it depends on Tery's flip. I'm vigging Badwolf though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What flip would give me your support on a Vynil lynch?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Damn.

Oh well I guess. Tery's spot will get my vote if necessary. I won't let a no lynch happen, but I'm keeping my vote on Vynil for now.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ok, I'm the stupid one for shooting someone off of 1 post. :glare:

I'm sticking to what I said. No one who's on the Town's side would shoot me that fast with no substantial evidence.

I still think you're working off of nothing. You can't get me killed by yourself (As far as I know), and I'd be really surprised if enough people voted to lynch me for this.
Why the insult ?

Underlined: Not true, i almost day vigged marshy in deadpool mafia for being the first one to post.

Why does Soup working off nothing bother you so much ?
And why are you more worried about being killed then hunting all the scum ? , hypothetical situation or otherwise ?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'd rather wait until 194 finishes reading and then can make a claim with relevant info.

Also stop being dumb with all of these fake roles.

194 isn't caught up, so a quick claim before the night begins isn't going to give us much.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Give it a little bit. 2 days until deadline.

Vynil don't talk about people not being here.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
5 days until deadline. Since when could I count anyway?

Smash Rookie
OK, I get it, you guys are fast.

Vinyl's vote makes sense but it basically means that anyone replacing will be in this situation of having to react fast. A very bad starting point for me, heh. There was no need to rush a vote and put any player replacing Tery in this position, as you could have pressured after he(I) joined the game (as other players are doing) and then decide to vote. I find this suspicious. Also, I love Curly too <3

And no @Rake, I won't claim... yet. There's still a bit of time.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Tery, you've read the buy phase buy now right ?
What is your opinion of BSP and No Lynches interactions ?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, who is scum with Kevmo ?
As I stated, kevmo wants tery dead to gain townie points. I do not see any reason ping behind it and it looked like he was too obvious for that gut reaction.
I did say if tery flipped scum, I will lynch him.

If you're asking if there's another scummate, I do not have any clue as of yet.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This is prolly gonna sound weird, but right now I'm leaning town on Badwolf. He's playing like ***, and he only does that if he's town. When he's scum, his play improves and he actually does stuff that matters.

Just food for thought. I've played a couple games with him now and he seriously is terrible at being town, but the game where he was scum, the scum won. The only game where I wasn't convinced that Badwolf was a complete idiot was that scum game.

I think it's about time for me to make a reads list and maybe use this vote I have lying around.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Kary said:
I don't remember those accusations, they didn't stand out to me as I was reading. They're also not what I get from what I read of Vinyl's play. I'm also pretty likely to take what several people say in early game with a pinch of salt, given that I'm actually trying to read people rather than just sheep opinion.

But stop hiding. What's your opinion on Vinyl, and how so is he being opportunistic, etc.?
SEVERAL people have been stating all game that they find Vinyl scummy and I've made at least 3 posts about it. It strikes me as strange that you're not aware of these.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'd love it if town let RPS finish before ending the day. That being said, I do not support the 194 lynch and would really prefer a Vinyl lynch or a BSP lynch.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
gah. Vinyl's superconfidence/aggressiveness is reminding me of his last day in...mlp?....where he was town and was right about badwolf scum.
not saying kevmo is scum, but it makes me ponder on vinyl.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Soup was right on Badwolf scum. I told soup to cop/report on sold if he really was such as I also had my eyes on tyran. It all ended when tyran voted me and made sold take the win. U_U

Still, I had said my confidence has caused an amount of dislike which caused tyran to vote me, so it wasn't his fault there.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
i didn't need a synopsis of the occasion.-.
...unless you are explaining why you were so confident, in which case i apologize.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
-_-
that's a horrible attitude to have. ryker and I, at least, have said that we want to see you when you aren't being pressured to get a better basis to read you on.

Smash Rookie
Anomandaris_Rake said:
Tery, you've read the buy phase buy now right ?
What is your opinion of BSP and No Lynches interactions ?
I'm a couple of pages close to finish it.

NL looks very Pro-Town: attacking early, putting pressure, and all that jazz. It's just Day 1, however, and that doesn't say much. If he keeps that attitude during next day, he'll be town to me. BSP... I'm not sure. He started with a surprisingly calm reaction but slowly got jumpier and jumpier. He didn't seem to be taking the Buy Phase seriously, which is typical newb behavior.

However...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14853074&postcount=129

This post is SMART! It generates an accute attack over Tery and it's a very observative post. This alone saves BSP a good chunk.

It's obvious that at least one of these guys is town. And, given the post I linked, I dare to say that Tery and BSP are not both buddies either: If that was the case, BPS wouldn't have derailed the pressure towards his scum buddy. NL playstyle has been more consistant, so I have him higher in my scale. Will keep studying BSP.

PS: OK, this guy is weird. Breaking my bets on you right after I show how can you do interesting stuff? Pah-Lease.

BSP

Smash Legend
-_-
that's a horrible attitude to have. ryker and I, at least, have said that we want to see you when you aren't being pressured to get a better basis to read you on.
I can help more from the grave though. No more doubts on my slot.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
you're hurting town, if you are town, by eliminating one of the numbers advantage we have over scum and playing against your wincon.
is that really what is better for town?

BSP

Smash Legend
If it stops you from wasting time by lynching me later, I think so

Don't lynch 194

Top Bottom