• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Leave BSP alone for a while, he's not in the mood to play. Do not take actions with the current situation and let if off until BSP's now fine.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
How about we just finish this and lynch 194 and see what happens.

If he's town, kill me.
If he's scum, kill Kevin.
can you explain why you feel this is a bus, beyond kevmo's supposed super-confidence, which is just kevmo-ish?
Because it's entirely possible that as a newer player, you became frustrated with with the game and have proceeded to say "**** it" and commit slot suicide.

And that you have started to play even more-so anti town in order to draw people in and see who chases after you, which is not a very good idea , if you are attempting to do it.
the thing is, I just glanced at the rules and didn't see the usual "these roles are not in the game" clause. That makes me halt as well.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not sure how many times I'm going to tell y'all why this was bus from my accordance when I already stated it before.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
because you're harping on kevmo's attitude.
let's try it this way, what about tery/194's posts is scummy to you, since they are partners from your POV.
now what in them points to kevin as a partner?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@BSP: Are you not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not scum ?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Orbo, for the last time, as vanilla townie, I'm asking you and many to see what happens if 194 flips scum or not.

And then lynch Kevin and see him flip:

Obvious scum.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Eh, i'm not feeling Vinyl would be that aggro on his scum partner kevmo.

Remember how Vinyl was with >mfw in Utrik'd ? That's much more indicative of how vinyl treats his scum partners in my experience , he also does similar with Badwulf in the newbie where they were scum together.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
now kevmo, you can't say i didn't do anything when i just got a damning slip from vinyl.[/SIZE
]alright. I didn't think they were aligned, but wanted another opinion.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I guess i'd sum it up as he light busses them / will call them scum in some fashion or refuse to move them beyond null-scum. He'll also make a point of semi-avoiding them and will have interactions with them were they read as off in comparioson to how he regularly interacts with slots (in utrik'd he had many interactions for the sake of interaction for example)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
EBWOP:
now kevmo, you can't say i didn't do anything when i just got a damning slip from vinyl.
i get what you mean rake.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

but when he interacted with >mfw you got the feeling vinyl was sitting on him in some fashion

and i know orbo, i thought i'd make it clear for those who aren't going to go read Utrik'd to see what i mean lol

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Orbo, do you remember Vinyl sitting on a slot in a weird way D1 ?
Like he had them as scum out of nowhere or he seemed like he didn't want to comment too much on the slot ?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
he's called tery a bus victim by kevmo, talked to bsp(but i don't remember him giving a read on the slot?)
and....idk.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Order of importance for me :

Vinyl > BSP (connections case incoming if i feel it's substantial enough )

Smash Rookie
Orbo, for the last time, as vanilla townie, I'm asking you and many to see what happens if 194 flips scum or not.
wait a second.

you're ****ed vinyl. this is a no vanilla setup.
This could be one of the funniest slips I have ever seen. Also, it could be an elaborate setup to take attention out of BSP as you were trying to do before... a very risky one however. So, that possibility is really unlikely.

Given this, and my previous statement about you (about your vote over Tery inmediatly after his replacement) I guess I can get a bit more of info from you if I Vote: Vinyl.

A question for you Vinyl: Why so protective over BSP?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
vote Vinyl

How did I not vote this earlier sorry about that yeah nice vanilla claim anyways roll on this cop please go on either BSP or No Lynch... vig shoot badwolf or FF if he's not going to be mega brontosaur town

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Please if he claims something stupid real one don't CC don't need another game where a PR just outs himself for a stupid gambit

Orboknown

Smash Hero
This could be one of the funniest slips I have ever seen. Also, it could be an elaborate setup to take attention out of BSP as you were trying to do before... a very risky one however. So, that possibility is really unlikely.

Given this, and my previous statement about you (about your vote over Tery inmediatly after his replacement) I guess I can get a bit more of info from you if I Vote: Vinyl.

A question for you Vinyl: Why so protective over BSP?
don't you just love it when things work out like that?
vote Vinyl

How did I not vote this earlier sorry about that yeah nice vanilla claim anyways roll on this cop please go on either BSP or No Lynch... vig shoot badwolf or FF if he's not going to be mega brontosaur town

i'm down with this.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Lol orbo, why did you think i said i was shooting straight for BSP on Vinyl scum flip :)

Also, upon re-reading Kevmo i don't feel like he was bussing vinyl , not only would it be pointless this early in the game, it would also be ridiculous. And vinyl basically screaming bloody murder on Kevmo would not be his first priority , because he wasn't under all that much pressure.

Top Bottom