• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Hunger Games Simulator Thread, aka the Ultimate Social Summer Retreat

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
How is this toe more smart than @staindgrey’s girl?
Jill Valentine eats a scorpion, thinking it is a delicate dessert.

Sakurais Left Pinky Toe drowns Elma, who he thought was a shark trying to eat him.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Sakurais Left Pinky Toe drowns Elma, who he thought was a shark trying to eat him.
wellllp

press F to pay respects

Noipoi

Howdy!

Sakurai's toe won't let Elma in

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
May I nominate Scorpion from Mortal Kombat to be in the next HG sim?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Is it just me or is the whole site breaking down?

Did we do this?

D

Deleted member

I like how we decided that instead of making countless arenas and watching icons bump into each other for 10 minutes we're actually doing something pretty fun while waiting for a direct

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I like how we decided that instead of making countless arenas and watching icons bump into each other for 10 minutes we're actually doing something pretty fun while waiting for a direct
Honestly I want to play the people here and I love watching streams when I can't, but the constant disconnects are getting to be too much to handle.

We need to stop doing 8-man arenas, IMO.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I want to play the people here and I love watching streams when I can't, but the constant disconnects are getting to be too much to handle.

Honestly whenever I need to practice with a specific matchup/want to play a specific person I just pm someone and make a 1v1 arena to go at it for a couple games

The big 8 man arenas are fun every now and then but I'm impatient and don't like waiting because I lose and also they disconnect/are laggy waaaaay too mmuch

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Imma gonna do a repeat of the 24 man personal HG I did last night though 2 contestants are different

Captain B Zarr and Helen Hyde join the crew

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly whenever I need to practice with a specific matchup/want to play a specific person I just pm someone and make a 1v1 arena to go at it for a couple games

The big 8 man arenas are fun every now and then but I'm impatient and don't like waiting because I lose and also they disconnect/are laggy waaaaay too mmuch
Yeah, it's the wait time that kills it for me. I prefer 3-4 people personally.

Yesterday I waited nearly a full half hour jumping through three arenas to wait in three separate lines before I had to leave to do my tournament match, so I never actually played anybody. I wanted to be there but I also, like. Wanted to play.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

The last few times I ran them, I limited them to 6 people, but that doesn't seem to help much. Probably need to go even smaller than that. Sucks for when we have a bunch of people wanting to play since it means you don't get much rotation in terms of who you get to play with, but I guess it can't be helped.

or just make Nintendo actually fix their **** but that'll never happen

Top Bottom