• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HugS lost to wobbles at SCC........

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
What? Lasers kill you with the first hit?
Thats not cheap! Just dont get lasered you stupid noob!!!!!!!!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Sliq wins the topic just for the random Ace Wright thing. So what, is this going to become a peach vs ICs discussion now? Where is phanna?

Gravity

Smash Ace
i dont know how relevant this is, but i had to fight wobbles in a tourny once, i was talking to him before the match, fully aware i was going to get *****.

i said something like ill just spot dodge alot, he spent 20 minutes giving me frame data about how theres an X percent chance that would end up me being hit by his desynced down smash.

then he chose samus and 3 stocked me in a ditto.

Corigames

Smash Hero
OH no, I'm not comparing that to this, and he did get lower. I was initially told he got 3rd, but then was told differently. My point was that he still placed very well given that there were no infinites allowed (even though him and Taj did a Mew2 infinite on Goop, it was lulz).

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol wobbles put me in the losers bracket at that tourney yesterday. man, he was doing some crazy stuff that i couldn't even follow. i got totally owned, i've never even seen like half the stuff he was doing

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
This thread goes directly against forum rules, to not make threads about specific people.

I find this thread rather rude and I'm not even Hugs.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
This thread shoulda been closed like a funkin month ago... There is constant rambling about the same thing, "WOBBLING SHOULD BE BANNED" and stuff like that, if possible close this stupid thread please..

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
OH no, I'm not comparing that to this, and he did get lower. I was initially told he got 3rd, but then was told differently. My point was that he still placed very well given that there were no infinites allowed (even though him and Taj did a Mew2 infinite on Goop, it was lulz).
Well i agree, it'd be stupid to assume that Wobbles isn't an elite player.
That makes no sense.

The only thing is... it's apparent that he doesn't perform as well or better at tournaments that don't allow wobbling. It does affect his skill and performance, people try to argue that it doesn't. The results are out there.

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
exploiting a REAL bug is cheap for real. Not "wavedashing is cheap because its a bug" kinda thing, but "here is a bug in the game that can kill you and only this character can do" kinda thing
The swd comes to mind...

But still its not like hugs isn't allowed to lose you guys.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i played wobbles while wobbling was banned at the last az tourney and he just did one of his other infinites on me instead lol

but this post has nothing to do with samus yet...
hmmm...

hugs is the master of spacing.

i loves it.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I think this is the most I've ever seen gimpy wander outside of the bowser forums. It's... not unwelcome but odd.

Oh, and samus has missiles. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom