• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how you killing the final week of waiting?

Mr. Ryu

Smash Rookie
Hanging out with friends, reading manga, watching anime, playing RPGs, practicing various fighting games other than smash, procrastinating, school.

Tiwaz

Smash Cadet
-Playing Japanese Brawl at my friend's house.
-School; this one is obvious, since most teenagers go to it.
-National French Exam. I am frick'n going to own this thing.
-Badger my friend Keith for the money he owes me.
-Get a girlfriend (Had a date last night, going to try to pick up the pieces on Friday)
-Brave Story: New Traveler. This game is the best RPG I've played in a long time.
-Pack for international school trip.

Fast and Furious

Smash Rookie
Besides studying for quarter finals and benchmarks, I will probably be watching SSBB videos on Youtube with fervor. Alas, waiting for brawl has killed my appitite for playing any of my other videogames over the past few weeks. This week is going to be hell. =_(

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Got Rock Band yesterday, so my schedule is as follows:

Monday: Go to school, sit in class, play Rock Band after getting out, devote 2-3 hours to Fire Pro Returns
Tuesday: Go sit in Study Hall for 4 hours, sneak in my DS, more Rock Band/Fire Pro
Wednesday: Study Hall w/ DS, 5-8 hour 'Last Hurrah for Melee' with local crew
Thursday: See Tuesday
Friday: Skip school, invite Melee crew over for Rock Band/Melee party
Saturday: Frantically devote hours to Melee attempting to learn to short hop with the rest of the Melee roster (I have about half down)
Sunday: Get to GameStop at 0830, wait until 0900, stand in line with dozens of people who haven't already paid for Brawl, get game, retreat from civilization to play GOTY.

Entire week: Harass and bemoan both local GameStops for CANCELING not only the tourney but the midnight launch as well. Losers.

So, my week's pretty busy. Yeah.

Chops73

Smash Cadet
I know what a lot of people will be doing...

making this board crash.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Continuing to post here endlessly.
Going to School.
Reading Star Wars novels.
Finally finishing Metroid Prime 3

not necessarily in that order.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Standarized tests, homework, sitting here...as per usual, with more frustration in waiting.

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
pretty much just keeping up with school and even getting ahead with the work at school so i dont have to do as much the first couple weeks i get brawl

other then that, this week ill just be doing school, wii games, hanging with gf, hanging with other friends, posting on this forum, and .... just what i normally do....

the only difference between a normal week and this week is that this week the days will be going by much slower because i can't wait for brawl!

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Oh, I almost forgot.

- Listening to as many episodes of Show Me Your News as I can.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
monday: maybe xbox live
tuesday: clean up my room maybe
wednesday: haircut
thursday: clean my room thats the proper day. then put my 3000 plus yugioh cards in order. friday meet my friends
saterday XBOXLIVE and melee.

SUNDAY BRAWL!!!
ill be doing other stuff to but thats what comes to mind.

LinkTer

Smash Cadet
School (duh) for the whole week
Monday- Thursday, I have to read half a book and right the report due on Friday
As for Friday, hang out with friends
Saturday- my last day of melee with some friends in a long long time

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
It is really hard b/c my mind is only on one thing right now: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but this is what I have been doing to keep time going:

-Get on and post on Smash Boards
-Continue playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and making sure none of my teammates dies.
-Look at DOJO updates
-Going to be listening to SMYN tomorrow. (Always listen to SMYN on Mondays, it makes the day go by much quicker.)
-Get on and post on my friend's forum
-continue writing/typing a tag-team fanfiction w/ my friend about the SSE: Fox and Zelda team up. (Btw I have been avoiding all SSE spoilers at all costs, this fanfiction is all made up.)
-Play Super Smash Bros. Melee
-Continue and try to master the art of a short hop. (this technique is so evil, I can't get the hang of it.)
-going to a concert on Friday
-sleeping

(I will add more if I think of anything else)

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Going on a business trip to Phoenix, Arizona. By the time I think about Smash again, I'll be driving out for the midnight release :bee:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Well, for 7 hours on the next Monday through Friday and Monday the 10th, there's this crazy educational system running that I have to go to, and then come home and do stuff like sometimes telling you to be w/ your gf over all of those things except the internet, your first love. =P

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I've got two tests and a big project due this week. Once that is all cleared up finished, Brawl will be #1 priority!

Chro

Smash Apprentice
I know upright bass, and I finally got an electric (it's ORANGE. I LOVE it.) so now I have to learn that for Jazz Band. Dad's birthday on 10th, got to get him sth. Yeah. Pretty much normal.

PhoenixWiight

Smash Cadet
jerkin- I MEAN...
I bought Game & Watch Gallery 4 for GBA to pass the time but I already unlocked everything.
I refuse to play SSB or SSBM until Brawl...
I got a couple manga left this month to read, so maybe that? 5 days until the tourny/midnight release!

DannyMDEFactor

Smash Cadet
Playing Halo 3, studying, hanging out with friends, drawing, the usual. March 8th and 9th will be 2 days I'll never forget though, can't wait..

Top Bottom