• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

JUDGE

Smash Lord
If you have a good enough connection, Wifi can be beast.

The worst amount of lag you can get is 4 frames which isn't terrible if you've grown used to it.

Those who wreck online just as easily wreck people offline just as well.

People only say it's terrible cuz most of us only got decent/bad connection.
lol what just 4 frames of lag???
for me it's like 2 seconds^^

Healer

Smash Apprentice
69, and i'm a novice, I'm decent but i got lots to work on

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
I'd say I'm a 50 to be honest. Me and the person I play against don't go to tourneys so I can't even put myself above that. Apparently, he says he can do well in a tourney even though me and him are of about the same skill level.

DennisTheKing

Smash Cadet
i have to go with 75, i win often and i go to small gamestop tournaments in my area lol and i won 3 out of the 5 i've been to for brawl lol.

I still have alot to learn though, 75

and for the other scale, i'd say a 5.5/6

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I hate how everyone goes ahead and says they're in the 60's.
But it's true, my abilities, and my previous tournament experiences, live or online, have shown that while I have quite an understanding of the game, and for the most part am exceptionally skilled....

I lose quite a bit to more skilled people. But it's always a learning experience.

I'd rank me at about 63-67.

FirewaterDM

Smash Apprentice
I honestly can't say- in the group of people that I play with, I'm pretty good when I play, don't lose much but at the same time, I never really knew strategies, it was simply just trying to win and stuff and I know that I would more than likely not do well at a regional, pretty good sized tournament. So i'd say between 50-60, closer to 55-56 however, i don't lose against who I go against mostly, but I still don't think I'd do well in an actual tournament. and on the other scale, again between a 5-6, closer to 6

-Ran

Smash Master
70=pretty good but still have to learn more(wins often)
80=Very good!wins alot, and also wins regional tournaments
Well, Lee Martin has our region on lock down. I'd say I'm a 75. On the other scale, I'm between a 7 and an 8. In the future, when making a scale, you shouldn't make 50% of it catering to the lowest level of players. =p

Boa

Smash Cadet
I'd give myself a 30.

I can easily beat my friends, but have yet to fight anyone who bothers to use strategy, or try for that matter. I know I could beat a majority of the players of this game, but would hit an infinitely huge wall if I was presented with an opponent that knows what they're doing.

Cmthomas12

Smash Rookie
i personally am really good for the county i rank 22nd out of 100 but i say that i am about 5.5-6.5

Jochnick

Smash Rookie
Hmm think I'm something around 70, I'm good, I win more then I lose. Haven't tried tournaments, I'm thinking about trying it out though...

FALCON PAAAAWNCH!

-Ran

Smash Master
In all honesty if you haven't attended a tournament you are winning your matches due to a poor pool of players. Branch out in your region and find the players that go to tournaments so you can get adequate practice.

4nace

Smash Ace
Im about a 32. This game is really hard.

This noobish metaknight and lucario beat me in my first tournament. MewKing and Lee/M or something like that... Gawd, I can't even beat a metaknight 50% of the time.

Zatman

Smash Rookie
I'm somewhere between 75-80, i'm yoo lazy take part on off-line tournaments, but there aren't many players that can beat me in Finland, Based on my win/loss ration. and 4 "lagless" wifi mini-tournament victories.
There aren't so many players compared to other countries, which make it hard to rate myself.

I still have many things to learn technicaly and especially mentally, my mood affects too much in my play.

On the second scale i am somewhere between 7th and 8th stage.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
40, here! I think any way of playing the game as fun, with of course the obvious exceptions. It's what made me stick with the game for over a year (Which is something awfully rare for me; I tend to get bored of something after a few weeks or months~)! Plus, I think I'm far, far away from being an 'Intermediate', since I have an extremely shallow mindset about...pretty much everything.

Hope I didn't make any errors there.~

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I say I'm around 75 because I'm really good at reading my opponent, & I've played as every character until I learned their basics and a few of their AT's, but I haven't been to any big tourney, so I haven't had enough experience outside of my home region. I also don't know much about Counterpicking and match-ups

Going by the second rating system, I'd say I'm between 6 & 7, probably like 6.4

Nanahara

Smash Rookie
I don't think that the first rating is that believable, so I only
concentrate on the second rating:

I'd give me a two. I've found a character I like to play with, unfortunately
I'm really bad with him, though. I have to train more :)

yuiop

Smash Rookie
Id give myself either a one or a four because im decent like four but i havent chosen a main yet

bad habiT

Smash Rookie
70-80 still some ATs to master, I don't know about frames,
Idon't post much but i'm confident about my game.

bad habiT

Smash Rookie
70-80 still some ATs to master, I don't know about frames,
I don't post much but i'm confident about my game.

Top Bottom