• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

TFB

Smash Rookie
Looking at this thread makes me want to secondary Ganon... Great dedication guys, if only every character discussion thread was as dedicated as this :D

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
lol. N0ne's ganon certainly looks cool, but I didn't really see anything innovating tbh. Hugs lookin lost vs ganon lol looks like he was getting rekt by all the gimmicks.

Moving around that much would get him ****ing bodied against characters like fox/falco and people who actually know how to fight ganon.

N0ne's falcon, on the other hand, is beast!
i love your posts so much

n0ne

Smash Ace
Can't wait to body that ***.
dont wanna trash talk co-character mains
but gotta defend myself

didnt i already 3-0 u somewhere?
p sure it was a combo video
at big house or evo or something
u sick jason lets not fight

Also this is a money match i had with Hugs the day before i played him in tourney
same counterpicks , same stock count

Melee really IS scripted ROFLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJh0iSMBAzg

Last edited:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
dont wanna trash talk co-character mains
but gotta defend myself

didnt i already 3-0 u somewhere?
p sure it was a combo video
at big house or evo or something
u sick jason lets not fight

Also this is a money match i had with Hugs the day before i played him in tourney
same counterpicks , same stock count

Melee really IS scripted ROFLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJh0iSMBAzg
Pretty sure it was 3-1 and I just woke up and you were my first match of the day. How long were you at that venue before I even walked in? Needless to say I was hung over from the other night, but no johns. You got in my ass royally. I'm just going to have to return the favor. I live near the best 3 Falcons in the world. Trust me. I'm not scared of you. Not by any means.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Fiction can be fun, but I find the reference section much more enlightening. The following was taken from the reference section:

n0ne beat Jason 3-1, only getting one 2-stock. Every other game very close. Jason had literally just rolled outta bed and Ed had been playing high level players for hours. After Ed won, he said "He's good tho, he plays like linguini" which struck a nerve for Jason more so than losing a Ganon ditto when he wasn't warmed up. That and Ed referring to himself as "Linguini 2.0" (looool).

Not getting into the middle of this, but that's exactly what happened.

Edit: LOL this has to be the first time Jason has ever snaked me on a post. I need to step my game up Lmfao.

Double edit: **** talk is awesome lol, maybe Ed will start stopping by the G boards occasionally now.

Last edited:

n0ne

Smash Ace
true my b, it was a 3-1
lets do another one next time we see eachother
remember that it was a ganon ditto tho, didnt go falcon

the reason i stopped coming here is cuz there is no sense of unison between ganondorf players and everyone just thinks theyre better than the next guy and everyone just ****talks one another
**** that
trash talk is fine but only if done at the right time and for the right reasons
same reason i dont talk to any of the other falcon mains except s2j because its a bull**** 20gx best style vs n0ne sux bull**** that i really dont even have time for nor care about

i saw a tweet where renth said after i beat hugs that ganondorf players make him want to vomit
so **** him

ftr i dont even include myself when doing top 5 falcon/ganon ranks
goes to show ppl can be real immature sometimes

spider_sense

Smash Champion
true my b, it was a 3-1

the reason i stopped coming here is cuz there is no sense of unison between ganondorf players and everyone just thinks theyre better than the next guy and everyone just ****talks one another
**** that
same reason i dont talk to any of the other falcon mains except s2j because its a bull**** 20gx best style vs n0ne sux bull**** that i really dont even have time for nor care about

i saw a tweet where renth said after i beat hugs that ganondorf players make him want to vomit
so **** him

All I'm getting from you Ed is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

I also read Renth's posts about your matches with Hugs. He's right; your playstyle is an insult to the Floridorfs.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
there is no sense of unison between ganondorf players and everyone just thinks theyre better than the next guy and everyone just ****talks one another
LOL wut. Didn't really see the Ganon boards that way at all, except for the OOOOLLLLLLDDDDD chadddd/linguini/kage beef. Seriously is there another Ganon board with lots of **** talk going on? I'm gonna start posting there lmao.

Just saw the renth tweets, man that's just typical mark. Shouldn't get bent outta shape over that. He's seriously a cool guy.

**** talk application:

I inflict harm that's bodily, you don't want no part of me, you hopeless and can't cope with, this dope **** straight to your arteries, you always gonna be, a wannabe fat cat kickin wack raps wishin I'd attack back, it's a fact that I carry more rhymes than a knapsack, you couldn't deal with me if we were playin blackjack.

Please consider ya boi

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Renth tweets? What Renth tweets? There were Renth tweets?

true my b, it was a 3-1

**** that

so **** him

I'm actually collecting all of the "golden nuggest" of information that have been posted in the 650+ pages of this thread and I only have like 100 more pages to go. I'm going to rework the Ganon boards so every good piece of information can easily be accessed so that old and new Ganondorfs don't have to spend hours to just find one little thing.

We'll probably have a more updated matchup thread, since all current version of those threads are out of date and discussion about matchups is always nice, of course it could use much better organization.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Nah dude, everybody here is a homie. I've **** talked everyone here at least once and they know it's all in good fun. Even Jason saying he's gonna body that ass was just **** talk for jokes. Look through the thread at some of the **** ACE posts lol it's all followed by legitimate advice.

We got respect for you here.

But I will say,
don't sleep on spidey ;)

edit: I've also housed (or offered to) or roomed with many of the ganons here and been housed by a good few. The sense of unison is strong imo

Last edited:

tm

Smash Ace
ACE sniping my vid news ;)
should have one vs IDCrisis (falco) and another vs quang from winners on the way.
Need more n0ne ganon footage

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
n0ne n0ne throwback to the old SuperSpright days. Locke knows what I'm talking about. That was about the time you were last active, man. It's been peaceful for a long while now.
That was straight **** talk, not about melee skill. Guy said I was puny and physically inferior when I'd kill an army of supersprights LOL

F. Stein

Smash Journeyman
Dang yeah, we gotta break the ace record lol.

Also... I'd have to agreee. The kind of community I always looked for in a smash scene was right here on the Ganon board. WHile i haven't met most of them I feel like I could walk up and play friendlies if I was at the same event as anyone here. It's a good feeling to have Ganon-fam lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
It started as ****talk, then went down farther down the rabbit hole once someone said he was wrong.
Swagic, you ain't ready for the tragic mad **** I could put on yo ass kid, lavish is how I'm livin', dope, chillin with no ceilin's fo sho willin' to take out mo' than fo' villains.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
true my b, it was a 3-1

**** that

so **** him

That's really funny you say that when you just said you wrecked SS and it was a combo video. Obviously you havent payed attention to the boards if that's what you think is happening here. lol We're all good here.

If anything the lack of unison that's happening is the community itself. The times are gone when the community was all the players chillin with each other, its completely separated unless you are a top player or you were already friends with those players years ago.

Last edited:

Mr.Cochise

Smash Cadet
Today is going to be fun. I got a 30$ money match between myself and some terrible falco whose been talking mad trash about me. I don't know if its getting streamed or not. Honestly I doubt anyone would want to see it.

Linguini

Smash Master
Lol there's been no real beef in the ganon community since myself and chaddd back in like 09...me and kage have actually never had beef it was just created by random **** talkers loool

That being said I'd body that **** trolol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm feeling nostalgic for something I wasn't even part of.
Lol i I just thought of the old days. In 07 there was quite a lot of beef amongst the fans of tipman/eddie/bushman.... The boards was a rough place back then, **** is like Beverly Hills now LOL.

Going straight Ganon tonight, no more drunk mario in tournament lmao

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Last edited:
Top Bottom