• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Damn, Blea looks like he has the match up down. Everytime he has you in the air, he ends up baiting that double jump really well.

Also, good **** against clay. Falco pointers from linguini?

We gotta play sometime, your ganon is looking super smooth man

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Also jason your offense is good but you left yourself open so many times vs blae. He did the same **** to you. Not much safe play from either side but you guys know how to wreck **** when you have control. Watch the match and I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm going to team with Thethethelyme.

We're dedicating our performance at Apex to the memory of one of our good friends who passed away.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Is that its own category of music now? I can't keep up with you kids with your dubstep and King of Evil and your Princess Peaches and your wobbling bannings and your ruleset controversies and your Sentinel vs Sentinel 3 and your game balance patches (no, seriously, what are those?) and all this indiscriminate sex. And more importantly, why won't you get off my lawn!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Is that its own category of music now? I can't keep up with you kids with your dubstep and King of Evil and your Princess Peaches and your wobbling bannings and your ruleset controversies and your Sentinel vs Sentinel 3 and your game balance patches (no, seriously, what are those?) and all this indiscriminate sex. And more importantly, why won't you get off my lawn!
Acting as if you are someone old.. lollll.. Get more experience first then you can talk about the way life is supposed to be. ;)

Renth

Smash Hero
Some basics.

If Samus is in the air she loses. I played against a Samus main a long time ago who stayed grounded baited my approaches and countered appropriately. Do ground stuff Ganon is predictable in the majority of his movements, see it coming and hurt him, hurt him badly.

Missiles are annoying, Ganon can't do much about them. Sure he can literally jab a missile to destroy it but when there's a lot of them Samus really never has to approach Ganon. She has no reason to, just camp play like a douche, bait Ganons garbage predictable moveset and destroy him.

Samus mains who think the match up is 50-50 or in Ganons favor, stop approaching him dummy.

Top Bottom