• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Renth

Smash Hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a10YL2WK6ig&t=49s

The back air, jab, regrab combination is really cool stuff.

We all need to get better at close range confirmations like these. I thought that segment was beautiful.

Edit: I have a lot of style, movement and trying to link things together is absurd ways. I feel like -Ace- has a lot more conversion talent than I do. Thanks for coming over Dave, I will be a better player because of it.

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
http://youtu.be/a10YL2WK6ig?t=2m19s

one thing i wanted to point out was this down air string. easily one of the best things any ganondorf has brought to the table, probably renth's best invention. i use it all the time and it's a free setup for 60% if they miss a tech. absolutely brutal.

of course, you can't miss the l cancel on the second dair or else you can't follow up with a third dair lol

EVERY GANONDORF NEEDS TO DO THIS. Yes, even you, @ Divinokage Divinokage .

Last edited:

Renth

Smash Hero
All that was recorded in like 1.5 hours of play no joke. Had we had a full day...
Oh ya. Ace and I seriously streamed for like 2 hours, then local recorded for another 1.5 all of that footage was made out of a very short amount of recording. (I didn't use any stream stuff)

We practiced with Linguini for a short amount of time, he's still god-like. He just has no smash stamina anymore, he can only play for like 30 mins before he's done.

Last edited:

Yort

Smash Apprentice
Oh ya. Ace and I seriously streamed for like 2 hours, then local recorded for another 1.5 all of that footage was made out of a very short amount of recording. (I didn't use any stream stuff)

We practiced with Linguini for a short amount of time, he's still god-like. He just has no smash stamina anymore, he can only play for like 30 mins before he's done.
Which tag is which? I'm assuming Renth is Luna?

Renth

Smash Hero
Luna - Short for Lunacy. Correct.

So I tried doing some video critiques for matches at the big house and my computer was being trash.

I'll figure something out

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Damn. I had just remembered when I was streaming not too long ago I took a screenshot of Ganon's invincible upair spike from the ledge and I wanted to post the image here.

Sucks that I forgot. But basically, if you ledge-hop and you upair as soon as possible and land on stage, your leg will go through the ledge and it can hit sweet-spotters. Pretty neat.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah it's great. Good vs Luigi's up-b, and really any recovery option you don't want to trade with or lose an exchange to. And you're always safe and can ledge pressure them if nothing else.

Last edited:

Duel

Smash Apprentice
Alright so I am finally posting post Big House. Was nice to meet you @ PseudoTurtle PseudoTurtle , @tm always a pleasure to see your face lol, and @ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] , was nice to say hi to you after you smacked Duck in a MM. I went even in my pools, beat everyone I should have, and lost to everyone i should have. lost to the top 3 players, Phish, NMW, and theRealThing.

M2K spent the weekend in my hotel room, so I got to Ganon ditto him, he 4 stocked me, of course he chain grabbed me the whole time, oh and then he went sheik =/ very annoying. He mentioned how he did a ganon ditto with Kage and beat him, I am questioning this claim, but I guess I can see it happening, the dude wrote the book on this game practically. I asked him his thoughts on ganon, basically thinks I am crazy for using him, go figure.

Anyways, to sum it up, I had fun at this tournament, but holy ****, I need to get better. At this point I have to be close to the best Ganon in Michigan, but that doesn't mean a thing.

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If I had a computer I would. It's nothing but me, my phone, and my truck lol.

M2k makes me LOL for days.

I didn't even see that sh*t about m2k claiming to beat kage in a ditto. F*ck that sh*t I want to ditto MM that Harry potter looking MF RIGHT NOW.

If he wins I'll just hand him a towel. He'll be satisfied.

Last edited:

Renth

Smash Hero
Yea it might be twitch. Ripple and I have had problems with it in the past as well.

Duel, I really hope you didn't share a towel... Forgot to mention that.

R O F L M A O. Guys I need a towel. Sorry M2K got all options covered... what are they covered in?

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
I've seen Sweet play 4%, but never met him personally. I've never been able to play FedExGanon though, and it's kinda dumb cause i wanna see if i'm better than him X3.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmao mark if I get within 5 ft of something electrical it just dies. #lordraiden

ROFL I'm reading/posting late. I didn't even see the towel comment until i had already made mine.

Dying laughing right now in norfolk VA. I'll try to record some matches with Ether or The Doug while I'm here (5 days then Georgia)

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

forgot to upload this, @ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] and @Bizzarro Flame ****ing each other up.
dude, can you post that on FB? new cover photo confirmed lol

Team Yooney
that's genius omg! just another reason for us to team :bee:

Alright so I am finally posting post Big House. Was nice to meet you @ PseudoTurtle PseudoTurtle , @tm always a pleasure to see your face lol, and @ Эикельманн [РУС] Эикельманн [РУС] , was nice to say hi to you after you smacked Duck in a MM. I went even in my pools, beat everyone I should have, and lost to everyone i should have. lost to the top 3 players, Phish, NMW, and theRealThing.

M2K spent the weekend in my hotel room, so I got to Ganon ditto him, he 4 stocked me, of course he chain grabbed me the whole time, oh and then he went sheik =/ very annoying. He mentioned how he did a ganon ditto with Kage and beat him, I am questioning this claim, but I guess I can see it happening, the dude wrote the book on this game practically. I asked him his thoughts on ganon, basically thinks I am crazy for using him, go figure.

Anyways, to sum it up, I had fun at this tournament, but holy ****, I need to get better. At this point I have to be close to the best Ganon in Michigan, but that doesn't mean a thing.
hell yeah man. thanks for saying hello! pleasure meeting you. wish we could've played :)

i'm gonna assume he was referring to friendlies. pretty sure kage wouldn't lose a ditto in tournament. actually, m2k would probably never take the risk of going ganondorf in tournament vs him.

make it mean something! put MI ganondorf on the map. the midwest ganondorf players are really stepping it up. i was pleased with what i saw in tm and pseudo at big house.

Dying laughing right now in norfolk VA. I'll try to record some matches with Ether or The Doug while I'm here (5 days then Georgia)
come back to central florida. :(

Last edited:

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
what are they covered in?
Bro... You don't wanna know... Lmao ask Dave.

@ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou dude pgh Carroll talked mad **** on stream about me and I'm gonna money match that dude and 3 stock his ***** ass. Pseudo turtle better than all of the pgh crew.

* disclaimer- I'm completely joking and I played like **** on stream and everything he said was true... Lol. But I'm still gonna prove him wrong and body his ***** ass ;)

Edit: I really hope the pgh crew is in NEOH or else I'm gonna look like a drunken dumbass

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

@ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou dude pgh Carroll talked mad **** on stream about me and I'm gonna money match that dude and 3 stock his ***** ***. Pseudo turtle better than all of the pgh crew.

* disclaimer- I'm completely joking and I played like **** on stream and everything he said was true... Lol. But I'm still gonna prove him wrong and body his ***** *** ;)
i beat him 2-0 in a money match, if that's any reassurance. i still have his signed dollar.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice

@ Hana Na Tahou Hana Na Tahou dude pgh Carroll talked mad **** on stream about me and I'm gonna money match that dude and 3 stock his ***** ***. Pseudo turtle better than all of the pgh crew.

* disclaimer- I'm completely joking and I played like **** on stream and everything he said was true... Lol. But I'm still gonna prove him wrong and body his ***** *** ;)

Edit: I really hope the pgh crew is in NEOH or else I'm gonna look like a drunken *******
For what it counts, PGH is only 45 minutes away~ But we have more weeklies <3 (that i never go to cause Social Anxiety as fudge)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If I had a computer I would. It's nothing but me, my phone, and my truck lol.

M2k makes me LOL for days.

I didn't even see that sh*t about m2k claiming to beat kage in a ditto. F*ck that sh*t I want to ditto MM that Harry potter looking MF RIGHT NOW.

If he wins I'll just hand him a towel. He'll be satisfied.
The ****, M2k... Sometimes I feel like he just invents stuff to look good or something. His Ganon is mad free lmaoo. I mean i could also just say I owned all his characters in friendlies too on FD... It's not THAT hard. haha

Last edited:

Renth

Smash Hero

Edit: I really hope the pgh crew is in NEOH or else I'm gonna look like a drunken *******

PGH is in Pittsburgh. which is what PGH means.. they just go to NEOH events time to time.

Also, link to carroll talking mad ****? He likes to joke around and have fun I doubt he said anything to deliberately upset you

Last edited:
Top Bottom