• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide How To Raise The Kutest Boozer

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Meh i touch up on the N-air a little but sure, Message me when you get on MSN, and mixing up airs? isn't that kind of self-explanatory or do you mean like specific uses

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
When returning as Bowser, you use fortress to its greatest distance in order to recover. You know your opponent Link, is going to use his spin attack as he sits waiting at the edge, because it is his universal solution to edgeguarding. :laugh: Because you wouldn't recover otherwise, you know you will make contact with it if you hope to recover. How should this be DIed? I always end up getting KOed in this situation. Isn't there some way you can DI upwards to redirect the horizontal trajectory?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well at that point its one of two things that can help you out HB if your high enough, just fortress over the edge, you don't need a sweet spot and the fortress has Zero land lag. And if your low, try and get as close to the edge as possible and ledge tech it.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I really liked your guide.

The part VS Link/Y. Link really caught my eye, but it'd be better if you'd mention their hookshot recovery. Just my advice though. Good job man.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Just before you land on the ground hit the B button and you will immediately use your flame move. This only works on version 1.00

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I once saw KevinM utterly **** my falco without even trying, this has given me the confidence that Bowser is officially not as bad as people think. Heretofore i declare Bowser to be above Falco on the tier list.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Surely and Truly on the next tier list Bowser shalt move up to at LEAST high tier. If not I demand there to be public outrage and riots all around.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
I heard next week Sakurai will announce Bowser as God tier and people will be like Whaaa!? and then we'll find out that God tier is the lowest tier in Brawl and the bowser mains wont care. ever.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Is Boozer's F-smash really not that useful? I use it as a tool to dodge some attacks and punish the lag afterwards. If you watched the Gimpyfish combo in slow mo you can see how Boozer avoids fox's grab with the smash. Tell me if I'm wrong though. :laugh:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is Boozer's F-smash really not that useful? I use it as a tool to dodge some attacks and punish the lag afterwards. If you watched the Gimpyfish combo in slow mo you can see how Boozer avoids fox's grab with the smash. Tell me if I'm wrong though. :laugh:
Bowsers f-smash has way to much lag to be considered a useful move. You need to be able to work it into your game by predicting the your opponent and using it when you know you'll connect.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
The only move better than Bowser Fsmash is Bowser dair.

SCRUB BRUSH.

Also, as far as tiers go, Bowser's placement makes no sense to me. I really don't see how Game and Watch, or even Young Link, are considered better than him. Methinks that after everyone decided on mid through top tier, every other character classified lower than mid was just randomly shuffled into a certain place. They saw Bowser, said "HE'S HUGE" and kicked him to third from bottom.

Lame.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
"It's not really that hard to land a F-smash on someone if you can correctly space this move; what makes it so useful is the fact that Boozer will move out of reach of most attacks and punish the resultant lag afterwards. Having this move at your disposal gives you a lot more options as a faithful Boozer and your opponent will have more doubts about his method of approach. All in all I'd say using this a couple times in a match (or more) gives you an advantage in a lot of fights.

Gimpyfish = 110% Korrect "

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Getting the hit in is a lot harder then just quoting gimpyfish, it takes a lot of prediction, its not one of his spammable moves is what i'm trying to say.. its not that hard to figure out.

EazyP

Smash Ace
So I went to a scrub tournament and hit Bowser's Fsmash on someone, then said "gimpyfish combo!" and he was like "...what?"

Scrubs am I rite?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't try and play Bowser.... You're much better of getting good with like Jiggs or Marth with the impending doom of Melee

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So i was playing brawl and i saw this thread and had to give b-ser some props. He is so badass, suicidal monster of doom. I was thinking that alot of off the old guys suck in this game but the ones that sucked now rock. It is full of shame but the overall of character selection and style is off the chain.

Top Bottom