• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to put Snake from 7 to 121

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
He had beaten that same player earlier in the tournament. And by beaten I mean he ***** his face. I was there, it was pretty hot.

Did you guys know that Bwett can cause volcanoes to erupt just by looking at them? He's that awesome.

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
wow that snake did a good job last stock, so many mind games :dizzy:, but bwett is still great he just get combod alot at the begginin of matches (from the ones i saw)

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Bwett you should record mine & Your dittos, there ridiculously close :D

Bwett

Smash Ace

bigman40

Smash Master
Yo Bwett, you going anywhere for a tourney in December? There's a tourney happening on the 20th, and I'm gonna try to get to that one. Anyone wanna meet me there?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, starting on Dec. 20th, I'm heading back to my home town in south Texas to visit family for a couple weeks. If at all possible, you should try to come to OH SNAP 4, an Oklahoma tournament. We are also thinking about going to Louisiana sometime, dunno when.

bigman40

Smash Master
I doubt that I'll be able to travel anywhere w/o a car. I only told you that date cause I was off college and I would have my car back for that break. Maybe sometime, we can try for a Florida tourney, if I can get some connections, if not (hopefully I'll have my car by next semester), I'll start getting in the GA tourneys that are popping up here.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
You guys shouldn't be criticizing bwett's yoshi for losing. His efforts in winning with such a POS character are far greater than what it takes with other characters. Hands down, the best yoshi in the midwest.

Bwett

Smash Ace
For the most part, he is right. When you compare to most other characters, Yoshi isn't that great. I admit he is better than most think, but not by much. Ty for the compliment Damien

Top Bottom