• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Play 'With Anyone' Mode Like A Pro

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I could easily rename Peach's jab "hand slap" and you would be wrong.

I have the authority to do that.
Someone's ego is still huge :p
Picking on others again Straked? Hahaha well more shutting them down, why man, why do you always turn everything into a discussion that cannot be won by either side?
that's really your talent :p you should be a teacher.

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
Picking on others again Straked? Hahaha well more shutting them down, why man, why do you always turn everything into a discussion that cannot be won by either side?
Maybe straked could be one of the teachers for badgering people in the "Training Grounds" alongside arch knight. lol I'm kidding.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Actually, I'm very nice. My ego? Practically non-existant. I only act like that around friends, or people I'm comfortable with. :mad:

Needs more on-topic discussion.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, Nysyarc. I have seen the error of my ways. If you ever see a pink Captain Falcon consistently going for and often getting that offstage Falcon pawnch, rest assured that it is me.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
My mistake. The title was misleading. I was under the impression that "With Anyone pros" didn't SD for giggles.
Lol, yah WiFi 'pros' are very different from typical pros. Veeery different.

Ricky said:
I don't see my favorite KO method here, when chasing after an opponent off-stage to hit them hard with Quick draw!
Wow how did I miss that? That's a great idea! It may or may not kill your opponent but it utterly dooms yourself. Perfect for the 'pro' play style. Keep it up my friend!

AGuyNamedRaf

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget the offstage "HYESZ!!!" That's always necessary for Captain Falcon "Anyone Pros"! It's the manliest way to go.

Also, don't forget to always target Marth. Marth wears a tiara. That's reason enough.

Atex-Error

Smash Rookie
i just love being Ness and stay in a corner acting all nice and all spamming that Taunt "OK"

they walk up to me UNLEASH THE POWER OF SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

lol

Top Bottom