• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Play Marth in 2v2

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
This thread is to share the knowledge I gained on how Marth is played in 2v2. I will discuss what his best assets are in teams, his good stages, what moves to use, how to set up for team combos, how he should be used on offense, his good partners, and how he can support his partner. Please read on and I hope this information is of use to the Marth community.

A first look at Marth in teams

The first thing a Marth player learns when playing him in teams is that he plays unlike any other character. He can't rush into the fray blindly like Shiek, Fox, Falco, and Peach can. The other top 5 all have moves that allow them to jump right into the battle and break up fights. Shiek has her dash attack and her d-smash. Fox and Falco have thier shines and thier Nairs. Falco has his Dair. Peach has her dash attack, her float cancelled aerials, and her d-smash. The others can also support better as well. They all have projectiles and have moves that allow them to save thier partners. Marth really can't save his partners that well. Not only can he not support that well, but he can't tank that well either. Peach is a rock in teams that is virtually unkillable. She just won't die. The others can't CC as well as her, but they can all CC better then Marth can.

Knowing all of this it looks like the other high tiers are better choices in 2v2, but Marth has advantages over them that still make him a powerful force in 2v2. For starters, although he can't CC quite as well as the others he can still take a hit. Fox and Falco especially will usually die alot sooner then Marth will in 2v2. And those two are far more susceptible to death combos or other devastating combos. And even though he can't rush into the fray, that can actually be a good thing. If you are in the fray you are much more likely to take damage, get double teamed, or team comboed. He also has a decent recovery, unlike Falco. There is also Marth's incredible killing power to consider. So although he has his cons, he definitely has his good points as well. Let's take a deeper look into Marth's 2v2 game shall we?

Marth the Stock Wh*ring Assassin

Let me start off by saying that even though Marth plays so differently in teams then other characters he is by no means a bad teammate. I talked about some of his good points and now I'll go a little deeper. Marth in teams is actually a strange combination of a killer mixed with a stock wh*re. What does that mean? Well, not only can he hold onto stocks, but he'll also be taking other people's stocks out. How does he accomplish this? It's all about his sword and how he is played. Because of his blade he is unable to charge straight into the battle. But because of this he will be taking less damage and usually he will be in less danger.
His great range also allows him to attack foes much more safely then other characters. The others don't have this luxury and so they put thier stocks at risk everytime they attack an opponent and rush into the fray.

Also as I said previously Marth can take some punishment. Not as much as Peach, but definitely more then Fox and Falco. They also have to worry alot more about deadly combos then him. It's not uncommon for a Marth to live well into 150% or higher in teams, and have space animals die at 110% or lower. Marth is also a killing machine. It's easy for him to get kills at as low as 60% with a tipper f-smash because in teams people don't always DI correctly. This is because there is so much going on. Still it isn't just his f-smash that makes him godly at killing. It's his edgeguarding. Marth is hailed as the best edge guarder in the game. With good edgeguarding Marth can take out stocks for an early stock lead. And getting a good stock lead is pivotal in winning 2v2 games. His amazing combos are also very important in racking up damage. In 1v1 games Marth has trouble killing opponents once they hit high percents. But in 2v2 that rule goes out the window. Marth is free to go nuts in racking up damage and then he just let his partner finish the job. His aerials, u-tilt, and his grabs are awesome for setting up kills as well. As you can see Marth has his weaknesses, but his strengths make up for them.

Marth on Offense

Marth has several tools at his disposal that will probably see alot more use in 2v2 then 1v1. Specifically his ground attacks will be used alot more in 2v2. Generally his d-tilt, his f-tilt, and his grabs will be the moves that a Marth in teams uses the most. His f-smash will see some use, but it can be dangerous if used unwisely as you can easily kill your partner. Marth's aerials will probably see less use in 2v2 out side of combos. Only because jumping alot in 2v2 is asking to be comboed and Marth stays in the air quite a bit. SHFFLED Fairs are still good though and should be used.

Ultimately Marth's goal is to isolate one of his opponents so he can play his normal game against them. Then get them off the stage as quickly as possible so you can edge guard for the kill. D-tilts and grabs will be the moves of choice when he and the other characters are in close proximity. D-tilt has little lag and is very safe. Grabs are good for setting up combos and seperating the opposing team. Just be careful because your opponents partner could attack you while you are in your throw animation. But if your partner is good they will keep them distracted. Nairs are good for knocking opponents out of the sky and then you can tech chase from there.

Remember to abuse u-tilts when your opponents are on platforms. Go for an easy f-smash if your partner isn't on the platform as well. You can u-smash your opponent if your partner is on the platform. The knockback is high. It's really only slightly weaker then Foxes u-smash. When your opponents are distracted with your partner, that is the perfect time to stage an offense. Go for an easy grab then f-throw or u-throw, then combo from there. You could also d-throw tech chase or do a d-tilt to grab. If you just want to quickly get them off the side then go for a nair, an f-smash, or an easy Dancing Blade combo. This way both of your opponents will be on one side. One will be off the stage and the other will be dealing with your partner. Both of you can attack the one that is still on the stage and get him off. Then you just have to edge guard both of them. Your partner should probably just edge hog, then when they try to land on the stage Marth can just knock them back off.

Be careful with those f-smashes in this situation. You don't want to kill your partner. Remember to take advantage of when your partner grabs someone. That's an easy kill with an f-smash if your opponents percentage is high enough. But don't jump the gun either. If thier percentage is low then it's better if you let your partner combo them off of the grab. If you run in foolishly and try to smash then your partner will most likely be hit because they weren't expecting you to rush in for an attack. For the most part Marth just has to play smart and be aware of his range, lest he kill his partner. Go for early kills to get a lead and then keep that lead. Marth can play aggressively in teams, just not blind aggression.

Marth as a Support Character

Marth may not be the best at support, but he can still do his part. He excels at stopping opponents from comboing his partner. If your partner is ever caught in a combo just run up to your opponent and fair, grab, or d-tilt. Doesn't really matter if you hit your partner or not. Try not to hit them of course, but they will be grateful that they didn't get comboed all over the place so they probably won't mind. Still try not to tipper your attacks if you fear hitting your partner. You could also space your attacks so that you don't tipper your partner, but you do tipper your opponent and then you can combo them from there.

If your partner is grabbed and thrown then your actions should change depending on where they were thrown. If they were thrown upwards or backwards then you can just run and grab or f-smash. If they were thrown down then do a d-tilt or a grab. If they were thrown forwards then you could grab them and throw them out of harms way. But be ready to DI because you will most likely be attacked after saving your partner. If you aren't attacked then shield or roll to avoid retaliation. You could also just run past them and grab or attack your opponent if your partner was thrown forwards. If you are close then you should shield to avoid being hit by your partner as they are thrown. Then shield grab or JC fair or JC nair to attack your opponent.

He can save his partner when they are off the stage if he must even though it isn't his strong point. If your partner is getting edge guarded grab your opponent and toss them off or throw them into thier own partner while your partner recovers. Or you could just go for an easy f-smash. If your partner is too far to come back then run out and hit them with a non-tippered Bair or a tippered Uair. Hit them with the Bair if they are high. Hit them with the Uair if they are low.

Supporting your partner isn't all about helping them out though. It's also about working together to score easy kills. Grabbing is the easiest way to do this. Marth can put his amazing grab range to good use in 2v2. He can easily get grabs and then have his partner score some damage or a K.O. U-throw is a great set up for a characters with powerful fairs. And remember that if your partner gets a grab in then it's time for you to throw out a perfectly spaced tipper f-smash. Marth's combos set up perfectly for his partners to finish the job. Tipper fairs have a long stun time and they send opponents vertically. This is great for characters with powerful Uairs and Bairs. His u-tilt sets up for any aerial from any character. Marth is beastly when it comes to KO set-ups.

Marth's good team stages

Ideally you want to pick a stage that is at least decent for both you and your partner. Marth does well on virtually all of the neutrals and poorly on most of the counter pick stages. So of course his partner choice will be affected by these facts. Unfortunately alot of the other characters do well on stages that Marth doesn't do well on and vice versa. Well, there's always FD. Still with this knowledge in mind it might be best to pick a stage that caters to one character and the other will at least not be hindered by it. The neutral stages are good for this.

Partners for Marth

Marth can partner fairly well with any type. Still since he is a mix of a killer and a stock w*ore it might be best if he teamed with some one that covered the attributes that he doesn't. Peach is a solid tank, with good killing power, great support skills, and a good projectile. She makes a great partner for him and his speed can cover for her lack there of. He also does well with Shiek and Jigglypuff. Shiek and Marth both have great combos and can take a fair amount of punishment. The roles they play in 2v2 are very similar although she is able to rush in the fray, has needles for offense and support, and has killer aerials. Jigglypuff has great recovery so Marth will rarely ever have to save her. Her rests combined with Marth's great grab range will allow them to get easy kills for large stock leads. Fox and Falco are good partners as well. Fox with Marth is all about raw speed combined with incredible killing power. Fox can save his partner better then Marth can, but Marth is better at getting stock leads. Falco has his lasers for great support. He can't take punishment as well though so Marth will have to look out for him. And he isn't as good at killing as Marth, but Marth can cover that area for him. Still Falco is excellent at building damage and saving his partner. His Bair is a great finisher in team combos. Another good teammate is Captain Falcon. His killing power is great thanks to his knee, but his bad recovery means Marth will have to help him out so it might be better to have Fox or Shiek as partners. Thier killing power is just as great, but they have better recoveries.

Overall I would say Peach, Fox, and Shiek are Marth's best partners.

General Tips for playing Marth in 2v2

- When teaming with a slower character Marth should be the one going ahead to rush the opposing team, with is partner bring up the rear. If he is teaming with a faster character it may be wiser to let them lead the attack while Marth follows.

- Often times you may find that while your partner is in the thick if things you aren't doing much. That's ok. Watch and wait. Pick your moment to strike wisely when the opposing team is preoccupied with your partner.

- Make sure your partner understands the range on Marth's sword. They need to know it just as intimately as you do. This way they will know when to expect an f-smash and they won't suddenly run in and get hit by accident.

- Let your partner know that he needs to back off once in awhile and let you get that early kill. Marth is only as effective in teams as his partner allows him to be. His F-smash is a powerful tool, but you won't ever unleash it if your partner is always in your way. Communicate with your partner so they know when they need to get out of your way. Many of your opportunites to score an f-smash will go out the window because you are afraid that you will hit your partner. There are ways around this. First of all tell your partner that when they know you can nail an f-smash, that they should roll or jump out of the way. Also they should know not to chase opponents on to platforms because that is an easy f-smash for Marth. If they are ever on a platform they need to get off immediately. A mean thing that will teach your partner to move is just to unleash that f-smash every once and awhile even when you know it will hit them too. Yes, they'll get upset, but they will soon learn when to rush in and when to let you handle the situation.

- Be aware of the entire battlefield. You need to be able to abandon your attack at a moments notice to save your partner or capitilize on your opponents obliviousness.

- Marth generally works better in teams when he is teaming with someone that also knows how to play Marth. This is because his partner will have intimate knowledge of Marth's range and when to get out of his way.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and that I have departed some knowledge onto you that was unknown to you before hand. Please feel free to contribute to this thread. If good tips and strategies are posted I will add them to this post.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I read all of it. The most aggravating thing for me is to have an inexperienced teammate who gets in my way. They complain that I killed them once or twice in a game and that I should stop hitting them, but what they fail to realize is the problem is one of their own. For example, a fox teammate with marth on Yoshi's Story should know to let marth dominate the stage, allowing marth to edgeguard and swing through the platforms without hesitation.

Good post, but IMO it's kinda lengthy for what it's trying to say.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol. Really? I don't think so. I was trying to say how Marth should be used in teams. I think the length of my post is validated by that fact. Teaching your partner when to get out of his way was only part of it.

But I definitely agree that people get in Marth's way far too much. They think they are being good partners by jumping into the fray, but alot of the time it just hinders Marth's killing ability.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Another valuable post by Emblem Lord. I find that my Marth is pretty stable in 2v2, but now it can improve more with this.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
I have to completely agree that the most irritating thing for marth in teams is when the teammate doesn't give marth enough room to swing the sword. This is one of the reasons I've been playing Marth a lot less in teams recently. I do love teaming with good marth players though since they net KOs at such low percents and set up for my sheik's or fox's aerials really well. And being a Marth player myself, I've gotten fairly decent at avoiding my teammate's f-smash.

great post, emblem lord. I got some good stuff out of it. I just might start playing marth in teams more often again :D

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Very helpful post emblem lord. I was hoping you could tell me what I should do with my Jigglypuff partner. He's constantly telling me that Jigglypuff is a better edgeguarder than Marth in teams, but I keep saying that he should leave the edgeguarding to me. Another problem is that I often get double teamed because Jigglypuff doesn't move fast enough to help me out. What's a good strategy for stalling my two opponents while my partner gets over to where I am.

My last problem is that my partner keeps messing up my throw combos because he thinks that he will be able to get there and rest before they break out of my grab. Should I just tell him to back off so I can finish my combos or should I let him keep going for the rest so he can get better at it. We'll already grab-resting about 5 times per match and I'm thinking that's enough as it is, but my partner keeps saying that I should always hold the opponent so he can get over there.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sonic Wave: It's all about understanding one another and good communication. Jiggz is a good edge guarder, and it's ok to let her do it. Why? Marth is faster and beastly in 1v1. So while Jiggz is edge guarding, Marth can distract the other opposing team member. But If Marth was the one who knocked the opponent off the stage in the first place, then he should do it because he was already there. It's situational. Of course Jiggz has the WOP which is perfect for zoning and distracting opponents, which would give marth the time he needs to edge guard. Overall Marth can get easier kills through edge guarding. More so then anyone else in the game. So it may be wise to let him do the edge guarding afterall. Ultimately it depends on your synergy and your teamwork.

If you are getting double teamed then you need to switch up your strategy. Don't rush your opponents when Jiggz is farther away. Lead the attack, while Jiggz is close behind to support you. If you do you are seperated don't get in between the opposing team. Stay on the outside of them, and space your attacks to make it harder for them to approach you and breakthrough your zoning. If you do get in between them then just roll away or dash away.

Throw combos are all about positioning. If Jiggz is close then let her pull off that rest. If she is too far then feel free to combo your opponent yourself. If your friend insists on trying to get rest when he is just too far then you have to talk to him. Let him know that if he is too far that you can just handle the situation yourself. If he really wants to help, tell him to distract the other team member so your combo won't be interrupted. Don't be afraid to just yell out , " I GOT THIS SH*T!!!! ", when you see him running in for a rest, but you know he won't make it. This way he'll know not to get the way.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Thanks for the advice.

About the double teaming part. It's not that I'm rushing in alone, it's just that Jiggs keeps getting knocked out of the area and thus I'm left alone. We normally seperate the opponents pretty well, but every time he gets knocked away I end up with an opponent on each side. Should we be pushing the opponents together to avoid having one on each side of you or pushing them apart for easy edgeguards?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Go with either or depending on what you want to do. Keep them in between the two of you to avoid hitting each other and have more control of the match. Seperate them when you want to just go for the kill and concentrate on one.

If you get surrounded just roll away or dash away.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Falco with his laser, Fox with shine, Sheik with needles, seems marth got the short end of the stick with his sword...

On topic: I've see a few marth and marth teams, I think thats a horrible idea since their sword range would bother each other, am I wrong?. Only reason I liked it at all was because I seen them double tipper a ganon with the f-smash lol.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Double anything usually isn't that good of a team. You want your teamate to cover some aspect of 2v2 that your character doesn't. Only Double Peach is really good. They can tank, support, great recovery, decent combos, they never die, and they have solid kill moves.

Double Marth teams usually do really well, or really horribly. They do well when they understand thier range and know how to work together. They suck when they hit each other alot because of thier range. Usually double Marth sucks. It's one of the harder teams to get to work efficiently.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Husband, your probably the best team marth player out there. I think you should give some input to this thread. I'd appreciate any advice, I really would. My teammate is actually a Peach player, so if you could just give a little advice...You seem experienced in that team as a Marth lol

marth can help recover a tiny bit

They all have projectiles and have moves that allow them to save thier partners. Marth really can't save his partners that well.

Although marth is not the best at saving partners, he does have a few options in certain situations that can get his partners back on the stage

The first is his right or left+ B move that helps him recover as well. if your partner has done their up+b recovery and is not quite getting to the ledge you can hop off the stage, right+b them to give them back their third jump, go the opposite way with the same move, use your second jump and then up+b back to the stage if necessary.

The second way is slightly more dangerous. If they are really low and a second up B will not save them from where they are, you can tip them with a fair to shoot them straight up. if your partner then jiggles their control stick they hopefully can et control back before the apex of being shot up and then return to the stage

but these moves are for sure not as good as the other characters emblem lord
described.

edit: ditto on some husband advice. it would be way coolz

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Marths Dancing Blade is ok, but it messes with his momentum and keeps him in the air longer. It makes it easier for his opponents to edge guard him. Tipper fairs have long stun time. Doing that is just asking for the opposing team to combo your team mate.

They aren't uselss, but they are far more dangerous IMO.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
Some stuff I gathered from a thread I started a while ago about this topic:

Be more careful with your attacks so you don't hit your teammate. Marth tends to hit everything if you're not careful.

Long, drawn out combos don't work as well because you should (assuming the other team is at least intelligent) have less time and space to do them with their partner being able to come help. So instead of maybe the Ken combo just do double f-air to f-smash.

In general you want to get them off the stage as fast and often as possible. That way you can either get kills on the one off the stage or go help your partner if needed.

Develope some tactics with your partner that work well with both of your characters, ie: If he's a Jiggles have him rest the opponent everytime you grab someone. You just keep hitting a to punch the person and then swipe Jiggles with a weak attack to wake him up.
Be very carefull to not get knocked off the stage because even though you might make it back, Marth's recovery is very slow and your teammate will be getting destroyed. You'll also have a difficult time saving your partner so don't even bother. Instead just focus on messing up your opponent's edgeguarding. Throw your opponents as fast as you can unless your holding them for your teammate. If you want to combo them out of the throw you have to do it before their partner can help. A great thing to do in this match is seperate your opponents so it can turn into 2 seperate 1 on 1 situations and, as soon as you get your guy of, a 2 on 1 against the other opponent. Marth's great edgeguarding means that if your partner knocks them off you should be able to keep them from getting back. Get your partner to cover you back and take care of the edgeguarding for the match.
i usually switch to sheik but marth has strong points in teams

his long range is good and bad cuz you dont want to hit your partner

his grabs set up nicely for team combos such as with fox marth down throws into fox's up smash.

also haveing your partner grab and marth tips out of the grab

really a lot of situational things you will want someone to be giveing damage and marth finishing them off is usually a good stradigy

but like i said i usually switch to sheik cuz i dont do well with marth on teams
The biggest thing is to be patient and don't fly in like you might with someone like Falcon or Fox. Marth is more defensive than offensive in doubles I think.
Wait for the Fairs and Fsmashes and grabs.
Do your best to edgeguard them while not being knocked off yourself.
Work with your partner to get two-man combos (like Fthrow>Fsmash for instance) goin'.

Pretty basic stuff.
Actually I think Marth's range would make it easy to go on the offensive in 2 vs 2 matches. I'm always the offensive one in all of my team matches and it works amazingly well since I can keep my enemy's partner away with a simple F-tilt or Bair and continue focusing on one person. Team combos are nice, but they only work if the other guy's partner is not nearby and your partner is. Not going to happen that often because your partner is often busy with the other guy. Perhaps you should play defensive if you are stuck between two opponents, but if you can seperate them over a decent distance then you should be fine.
don't fsmash spam. Sword dance is 40X better in teams than it is in singles.
Lol side B KO FTW. I actually like the Side B in doubles because It keeps the opponent still so your partner can come and take advantage of it. Avoid really small and constricting stages like YS and Rainbow Cruise in doubles because everyone will be in close proximity (including your partner) and It will be very difficult to space yourself correctly.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Even though there may not be much more that anyone can contribute to this thread, it's still too amazing to be on the second page.

Bump for great justice.

flaco

The Terminator
you better lay offf husband you don't know who your messing with altought they way to use marth in 2vs is really hard becuase his range on the fsmash and his grab or jc grab for me is preety hard becuase i wd alot to fsmash and the fsmash mind games so just don't use the fsmash alot

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Periods FTW. Also, flaco wtf? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but didn't you leave the Marth boards in shame after plagiarising that Marth guide from IGN?

Yeah, umm I don't think a guy like you is qualified to comment on how Marth should be played.

And ummm could you refrain from posting in my threads? At least until you have actually proven you know what you are talking about?

Again, sorry if I sound like a jerk, but a guy with your track record really shouldn't be trying to give advice or tell someone else "they better lay off of husband" when that person was clearly joking.

flaco

The Terminator
hold it first off am not trying to be and *** also i was joking like he was and I could post here is a free country now I tell you emblem I got a right to post input

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
And... Husband is my friend in RL, I'm just bustin' his chops. He's moving or something right now, thus not on the boards. Relax though fellas...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
emblem lord knows how to rip someone to pieces in seconds without really trying lol but of course, hes not a jerk in doing so.

Hes just that good. Period.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
All I do is post the facts. I know alot of facts about flaco. Which is why I have the opinion of him that he is not qualified to give advice about Marth, nor do I think anything he says should be taken seriously.

Trust me when I say that if the Marth boards knew what I knew, then everyone would agree with me.

flaco

The Terminator
um intresting emblem prove it then why am considered the best in springfield mass also cactur and you are good marth players I admit it but you don't need to be and *** and tell me to get out

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Rofl. Whoever said you need to get out? lol. I said you should prove that you know what you are talking about.

Anyway, I'm not going to post what I know about you. I'm not trying to blow up anyone's spot.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Nope. I'm not a jerk. I know a few Marth players have a problem with me because they THINK they can argue things about Marth with me, even though they don't know anything. But despite what they think, I'm really not *******. lol

flaco

The Terminator
note that my first language is spanish so I suck at typing just to let you guys know just drop it guys thats all

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
We did drop it, the talk is now on emblem lord's sig.

On topic:
And another question to get things back on track, lets say your team-mate is dead and you've got one life and both your foes have one life, how would you approach and keep yourself safe?...I know its a stupid question but I want things back on track.

technomancer

Smash Champion
This thread needs more hard-to-get from Husband.

If you're down to one life vs. 2:
Don't grab if the partner is on the stage, you'll die.

Don't take unnecessary hits,

Space like a mofo, and attack the partner that's not expecting it

Make good use of the stage to get away and approach vulnerable characters

And for god's sake try not to get sandwiched.

There's really not alot you can do if they are gay enough about it, but you just have to kill the high percenter and then beat one more.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lolz. I actually wanted someone else to answer that. I don't want to take all the credit for answering questions. lmao.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You have to answer it emblem lord, I won't rest untill you do.

EDIT: It makes sense now, you avoiding it in the other thread!

theres no much you can do and common sense comes into play..but at least its keeping threads alive!

Top Bottom