• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide How to Hatch a Healthy Yoshi: A Group Project - Who wants it?

SlayerZaxy

Smash Cadet
I'll probably remake my DR tutorial in the nearby future. Look for it in the video thread in a few weeks.
YESSSSS!! I've been waiting for this since I was a fetus! Though we could use a full guide with maybe some other advanced techniques such as wave bounced egg lays.

Scatz

Smash Champion
There's already another video series being made showcasing (and explaning) all of Yoshi's techs. Whether my tutorial video will be with it or not will depend on how things go.

Sharky

Smash Master
I am looking for someone who I can trust to give this thread its proper make-over, since I'm going to be gone completely for a good while and, admittedly, I've never been really good with updating this in the first place. :p Discuss/volunteer here, with a quick statement on what you would do with the guide to make it current/how you would go about it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
At first I wanted to take this thread or at least talk to you through skype to update a thing or two a year back when I really wanted to help the Yoshi boards out (ala Tournament results thread and such... which I need to update soon once tournaments start back up for me here in TX). But now I'm not sure what I would want to update.

Not cause I lost the will for brawl, but more of only thing I bother with now is Yoshi's little shenanigans and practicing them everytime I click my wii on along with the fact I've never been good with writing walls of text.

So unless you provide a thing or two for me (or anyone else) to copy/paste they can do it easily while putting their own input/write up on X or Y thing.
I guess you can say if nobody else offers I can try maybe. I'd need to save the OP in a .txt document of course and update it whenever I add something new.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We're still kicking surprisingly. And I completely forgot all accounts are unbanned now, just when I told Marik in the general Discussion you don't visit anymore....

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I heard the site was all ****ed up so I tried logging in and it worked....sadly dont really play smash these days

Top Bottom