• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How To Deal With Specific Enemy Moves #11----TOON LINK + SPAM

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
If Toon Link ever starts the projectile wall, I usually just start taunting.
mindgames ;)

Backwards dins glide is too good. I've started using this more. Din's has to get a reaction out of toon link - he'll either take the damage or shield. If he shields, that's your time to move in. Take it slow and steady and you'll be in your comfort range in no time.

Just don't take him to FD =( Don't take anyone with a spammy projectile game to FD

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Backwards dins glide is too good. I've started using this more. Din's has to get a reaction out of toon link - he'll either take the damage or shield. If he shields, that's your time to move in.
I hope you've discovered some game-breaking AT that allows Zelda to cancel the lag from Dins and then move blindingly fast to reach Toon Link.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i dissagree. toonlink is horrible on final destination.
for example he has wide open areas so he can fire he various projectiles. no platforms or other obstacles to get in the way. it has a long flat space. toonlink can run around with ease much trouble. this kinda space also encourages a hit and run playstyle, toonlink's enemy. Truly if you want to break a toonlink, take him there.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I hope you've discovered some game-breaking AT that allows Zelda to cancel the lag from Dins and then move blindingly fast to reach Toon Link.
I hope so too ^^

Just saying it's an option to sneak in a bit of damage and then you can approach.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
i dissagree. toonlink is horrible on final destination.
for example he has wide open areas so he can fire he various projectiles. no platforms or other obstacles to get in the way. it has a long flat space. toonlink can run around with ease much trouble. this kinda space also encourages a hit and run playstyle, toonlink's enemy. Truly if you want to break a toonlink, take him there.
Toon Diddy your my friend
But it is your own preference that Toon Link sucks here.
Basically saying you dont work right with Toon Link.
Any projectile character works on FD unless faceing someone that can out spam them or easily break through their spam to them.
This is fact to mostly all projectile characters.
But nice thoughts though
:D
Still was not needed
:\

You know I just messing with you though
:p

Edit:

Wait...I reread your post and theres so much wrong...
Toon doesn't move around troubled...but still doesn't move with ease though
The no platforms helps Toon Link in this match up.
One less way for Zelda to dodge projectiles.
Hit and Run?
Thats what Toon Link does against Zelda anyway
>.>...

Top Bottom