• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How often do you play Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

D

Deleted member

This is just to see how much you play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, nothing else. I'm actually surprised nobody else made this thread up yet.

Me, I only play it like once every several months, but being part of the largest Super Smash Bros. community, I'll make a commitment to play the game a lot more then I have been.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Haven't played it in months. I only played it to try Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl. Unfortunately, because my disc crashes when I select a stage, I can't really play Brawl period.

I usually play it on Fridays, but I pop in the disc for 15 minutes usually after I read something cool on SWF.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
I usually play it on weekends with friends and sometimes during week for like 15 minutes to perfect the BDacus lol.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Only on weekends and days where I don't have school. But I haven't played for 2 weeks since I took apart my controller to paint (doing it today!).

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
I normally play about 1 hour each day, it really just depends on how busy I am. Play time usually increases on days with no school. ;)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Almost daily, when I'm bored or when my 3 year old bro wants to play.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I don't play as much as I used to. When I do it's usually Brawl + for an hour or two a week. I think it's due to the fact that I've recently been playing Melee a bit.

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I'm not occupied with some other game, I easily clock about an hour a day for Brawl. For me, the game has endless replay value, so I can go back to it anytime and it still feels fresh.

But it all depends on the situation. I'm probably not going to play it very much over the summer, what with the coming releases of Red Steel 2, Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Monster Hunter Tri.

But I still play it a whole lot: )

highfive

Smash Lord
I used to play almost every day when I first got it. Now I play maybe once every two weeks due to time constraints and motivation. Hacking it to death is way more fun.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I play it a total of maybe 2-3 hrs a week. Mostly when I have no frikken homework to bug my ***.

Now that's assuming I don't go to a friend's house and play it for 5-6 hours straight on weekends or something. In fact, I just stayed up literally from 12:30 in the afternoon to frikken 10:00 the next morning playing nothing but brawl just last night...

I'm so tired... @.@

Sinner: Jin

Smash Rookie
I try to play it whenever I can, which isn't very often. My disc has started acting strange so I'll have to get a new one before I play again.

atown238

Smash Rookie
every day. gotta keep my rob fresh lol. I like to play a bunch of friendlies with some pals that come over quite a bit and i got my roommate to play for the first time today. He just happened to pick mk..... needless to say he did some damage.

Top Bottom