• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How often do you ACTUALLY play smash?

July

Smash Apprentice
I played a lot throughout the school year because it was a good way to spend time with friends and procrastinate on school work. Now that I'm home (and don't have a copy of smash myself) I've played like once, when I visited my friends.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I don't practice much now. I should practice more. I should just lend you mine Aici. : ]

July

Smash Apprentice
Thank you Ranmaru! that's awesome you'd lend it to me to practice :3 I am kinda going through withdraw from playing smash lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't worry. Right now I don't practice by myself because I want to practice with PEOPLE now lol. You might need to practice by yourself though. : ]

D

Deleted member

i used to play about 30 hours a week, but recently i became immersed in a little game otherwise known as World of Warcraft, so i don't play as frequently, but i do still play.

BSP

Smash Legend
Usually a least an hour or two a day, but since I got SMG2, it's declined for a bit.

Top Bottom