• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much would you pay for a demo of Brawl?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
About 10€~20€, but i think the best is to give it like a extra bonus of anything (super mario galaxy or some magazine, i guess?)

Most likely, i know most of my friend will download it... it pisses me off -_-U

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Considering I would pay for a roundtrip ticket to LA and an extra $65 for admission just to play Brawl at E4All for probably only 5 minutes, I'd pay hundreds for a demo.

(and, fyi, I'm rich. If I wasn't so rich, I'd probably only be willing to pay $40 at the most...but it's hard to say given that money's never been an issue as long as I can remember)

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
$20 bucks, $25 or $30 if it had some more features from the current demo that was at the press event (maybe Multiplayer, Kirby, etc.)

Eturnus_Frost

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1990-3003-7432
I'm going to speak my mind here and if I get flamed I get flamed.

I sincerely hope they don't release a demo for everyones Wii.

Why?

We're already getting plenty of information about the aspects of the game. Sure, we want to know some stuff for sure like Wavedashing, Color/Skins, etc etc.

But I'm pretty sure we'll get the news soon enough from E For All.
I think that getting a demo would completely ruin all the hype we've built up for Brawl in the past year?

Thus, concludes my answer to this thread.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
10$, I would love to play the demo but playing it would probably make waiting for the full game even harder.

I'll wait 4 months then hopefully the game will be out, if it gets delayed again it better be for a **** good reason.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'd pay 50$ for it. Probably more, since brawl got delayed I really really really want to get the Brawl demo which will make me very happy and very busy untill feb 10th. Its a good descision for Nintendo to release it cause they would get tons of more money if they did that and it would make people that are angry from the delay and angry from the lucky fat *******s in CA who get to play the demo and nobody else very happy again.

Zauron

Smash Journeyman
If you mean getting the demo right now when it is available in no other way, like from Ebay or something, and no cheaper option was available...I'd probably go up to around $400 before I decided it was too much. Out of my own pocket. Since its multiplayer and my friends would want it to, if we all chipped in we'd probably go up to around $700 before deciding it was too much. Possibly higher.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I'm broke as an eggshell on a hot july morn-ang! nah, I seriously am pretty broke, and I think it would be pointless other than to tick us people who are broke as an eggshell on a hot july morn-ang. needless to say, I'd have to pay off by being an indentured servant for Sakurai for the next 5 years.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Maybe $30, it's not like anything good other than Super Mario Galaxy is coming out soon.

Top Bottom