• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how much do you procrastinate

Izak29

Smash Rookie
Procrastination for me is a good thing. If I do an assignment early, I'll forget about it and the due date entirely, so when that day comes around, I forget w/e that assignment was at home and end up getting a zero for it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Whenever I'm here I'm supposed to be doing work usually so my answer is the same as Mic_128's

Zm4rf

Smash Cadet
Pit looks like a tomboyish chick.

(There's a deeper meaning in this post.)

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
I procrastinate too much...whenever there is something big due, the early I would EVER start is one week before (and my definition of start is make the file for it on the computer and then leave the rest later). For most of my projects, I do the majority of it the day before and the stress really annoys me. BUT, for some reason, my work is always better if I procrastinate so oh well.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
I procrastinate about procrastinating - no joke! When I go off and play video games to procrastinate, I even put that off because I'm to lazy!

...skillz yeh..
lol i sometimes do that actually that is one of the main factors that i do not like to go and turn on the wii and select brawl with wiimote and press a twice with GC controller and wait and wait and press a twice and go select wi fi mode VERY TEDIOUS

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
For me, its not so much of a problem of procrastinating as it is a problem of starting something and then never being able to finish it. I usually start an assignment the day its assigned, but then I neither want to pick it up later nor start completely over. Sucks.

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm procrastinating from studying for around 6 finals I have in two weeks.

Ganon007

Smash Cadet
So much so, I unscrewed everything from the teacher's wall on the day the paper was due and did my paper while she was distracted
Now thats epic! I do my first period work at home but thats it, the rest i do at school. For example, during 1st period, I do my 2nd period work and in second period i do my third and so on. Lucky for me i have P.E. for 6th :D.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I was talking to a girl in one of my tutes who told me she started her 1500 word microeconomics assignment at 2 in the morning the day it was due, needless to say she was completely dead in class that day. Oh and she had a formal that night too :p

D

Deleted member

Remind me to let you know on the 9,000th page.

Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be among among the smartest guys in the school, so procrastination is a bit ironic for me.

Sometimes I don't finish a project, like my last science folder. (Failed)

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Sonic the Baron said:
Unfortunately, I'm supposed to be among among the smartest guys in the school, so procrastination is a bit ironic for me.
Wow, I'm in the same position as you.

Let me put it this way: I had a science project due Thursday, assigned the previous Thursday, and I worked on it on Thursday. Can you guess which Thursday?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I've been spending most of my time on SWF or various other websites recently. I have an MCAT in 2 weeks. Yay for procrastination!

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
I have a shirt that says procrastinators unite tomorrow. and I even put off buying that.

I also put off posting in this thread. I wanted more people to post.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Well, I saw this thread a couple days after it was made, but I procrastinated until now to post.

Let's just put it this way: I never work on anything until the day it's due. I usually walk into Spanish class doing my homework, I start typing English papers at 1AM...

I started to practice l-canceling during my first tourney match... Just kidding about that, I don't procrastinate on things I enjoy.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I always fail projects because of procrastination and it's probably my worst habit.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I procrastinate a lot, but I get the work done so it's ok.

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm procrastinating from finishing this job up. Website design is tedious, so procrastination is key to victory. Eventually.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I procrastinate all the time. In high school I would always wait until lunch to get assignments done that were due in the class right after lunch.

~rh

Smash Lord
I am too lazy to post how much I procrastinate.
Haha

I have to go to the post office to mail this item someone bought from me... but I'll do it Tuesday or something since the Post Office is closed today. I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a lazy mood. :dizzy:

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I put every school project off until the weekend before, but I still get A's.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
i didnt start studying for two of my finals until about 2am the morning of the final when the final was at 8am.

i didn't do as well as i hoped

Top Bottom