• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many infractions have you gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
3 in total.2 for random spam and 1 for starting a topic about being better at smash when your stoned.

HA HA GOOD TIMES!

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Lets see.

The Best Player Ever.
Reason: Replying to SPAM
09-06-2007 10:16 PM by Eor 2 / Expired This was right when I joined, it was one of the first threads I saw and I just posted "Lol, thats pretty funny" >_>

Pichu?
Reason: SPAM
09-10-2007 02:31 AM by Mic_128 2 / Expired Spam thread. Totally deserved it.

New character...
Reason: Replying to SPAM
10-17-2007 01:45 AM by Mic_128 2 / Expired Another one of those "Lol" posts that got me a "Replying to spam" infraction. Meh, no biggie.

Gimpyfish's Brawl...
Reason: Minor Spam
11-24-2007 02:00 PM by Youko 1 / Expired This one was sort of lame. I posted in Gimpy's thread, but I screwed up on who I quoted so I deleted what I posted, edited it and then by the time I had fixed it Youko had saw what he thought was a spam ".............................................." post and gave me the infraction =\

t!mmy is the worst...
04-20-2008 09:22 PM by Mic_128 2 / Expired Spam thread, totally deserved it.

Stop the Melee vs Brawl...
Reason: Minor Flaming
04-24-2008 06:58 PM by Chill 1 / Expired Ironically I got this one for flaming a dude who was doing a long "Melee Vs Brawl" rant in a thread called "Stop the Melee vs Brawl arguing" I just told him to shut up and got the infraction =\

My Guide To Kirby
05-22-2008 07:44 AM by Mic_128 1 / Expired SPAAAAAAAAAAM THREAD Deserved it

Using Up B in the air...
06-07-2008 11:53 PM by SamuraiPanda 2 / Expired

Using Up B in the air...
Reason: One-Week Temp-ban
06-07-2008 11:56 PM by SamuraiPanda 6 / Expired Putting these two together. Totally earned the temp ban. Me and Matt.Zeb spammed the brawl character boards with an old spam thread from the Melee boards. Only like, 2 people got the joke :(

Who Thinks There Should...
09-15-2008 12:41 AM by Mic_128 2 / Expired 6 year old Necro Bump. Totally worth it.

Smash Back Room Weekly...
09-30-2008 03:04 PM by Xsyven 2 / Expired This was a triumph. Im making a note here, huge success. Its hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Is Brawl a trend?
10-09-2008 02:51 AM by Mic_128 1 / Expired This was me spamming a dude who made yet another "Brawl sux" thread in the melee boards. Totally worth it to point out that that dude was a ******.

ATTENTION ALL TOURNEY...
Reason: Inappropriate Language
10-16-2008 01:43 PM by Warrior of Zarona 0 / Expired The ONLY warning I have ever gotten, I didn't even know we actually had a warning system. I got this for quoting a post by Matt.Zeb. His 2000th post. One that he was saving for something epic but instead screwed up and posted on accident then tried to get the post deleted by just changing the post to a bunch of profanity. I quoted him calling him an idiot cus he is -___- I hate you matt.

M@v

Subarashii!
3 temporary 1 pointers. One wasa minor spam because I posted a face palm pic. The other two were because I posted my sig when my amount of text was too little. Yeah Im pretty clean ^_^

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
1 Point: Sig Violation from Osco
2 Points: SPAM from Mic
2 Points: SPAM from Gimpy
1 Point: Minor Spam from CK
1 Point: Minor Spam from Mic

Nothing too interesting really.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm resisting the urge to give you something completely ridiculous...

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
A FLAMING INFRACTION.

oh HAR HAR.

nah, I like Minimic too much to infract him for nothing.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Aww c'mon, you've only made the account this month, wait a little while longer, somebody will catch you doing something. >.>

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
What's up with all of the sig violations? I have a fairly large sig, I don't think I've ever disabled it, and I've made some pretty short posts before. WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH SIG VIOLATIONS!?!

Edit: Better make this post a little longer. Don't wanna' break any rules or nuffin' like dat.

Edit2: Dang, still not quite long enough.

Edit3: Am I there yet?

Amide

Smash Lord
@ Pink Reaper

Up B in the air as an offensive move is hilarious =D

I had no idea so many people got infractions though! Stop being naughty guys;).

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
...how do you find your infractions? :p

-:bowser:Bowser King
Look at your post, then gaze off to the left of it and click where there is a picture of Bowser. Then you click the tab that says "Infraction".
Don't click "Friends"
Don't click "Contact Info"
Don't click "About Me"
Don't click "Stactistics"
Click "Infraction" and only "Infraction"

I hope that I have made these instruction very clear and consise so you won't have to do any guessing or further questioning.

You're welcome.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Dear Mini Mic,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Flaming
-------
Quote:
I'm resisting the urge to give you something completely ridiculous...
LOL, I'M NOT. FLAMER.

...its a gay joke.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5686680

All the best,
Smash World Forums
You think this is a punishment to me Ecks Seven? Well the jokes on you, I like being sent PM's no matter even if it's for something negative, it makes me feel like someone cares :)... :urg:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well let's see:

Reason: Signature Violation
08-13-2008 01:24 AM by Mic_128 0 / Expired (this one was unnecessary, really, I was experimenting with my sig at the time, but Mic obviously didn't know. :urg:

Reason: Censor Dodging
07-24-2008 09:09 PM by Dr Drew the Dragon 1 / Expired

Reason: Minor Flaming
06-04-2008 07:33 PM by Mic_128 0 / Expired

11-08-2007 07:44 PM by SamuraiPanda 0 / Expired

08-06-2007 07:13 PM by Scav 1 / Expired

LoL at Xsyven's infraction with Eor giving him a 100 point Permanent Ban

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think mods just give you points if THEY were the ones to deal with the problem.

But I'm just theorizing, I don't know if Xsyven gives signature violations infractions and Mix gives spam infractions and *continue rant here*.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Mods can give out any infraction.

I usually just give out warnings if the person doesn't have any other infractions.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Not really, I take out my frustrations elsewhere so I don't have to on the internet.

Edit:

Kinzer, you're a sick individual. lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Not really, I take out my frustrations elsewhere so I don't have to on the internet.
O.o?

Maybe if I keep quoting him/her on this kind of thing and twisting his/her words, he/she will get mad and discipline me.

Edit: I had to disable my sig too...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I had a minor infraction. It was really random...like I said "I wholeheartedly agree" in some random thread that I never posted in before. I thin it was in the 'lighthouse' forums. Crimson King wrote me up for minor spam. -_-

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I kinda like how the Pool Room is one of those areas in Smashboards where all the vets hang out so that this place is one of the most heavily moderated despite how few people visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom