• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many hours do you play Melee daily?

Lesheik

Smash Lord
On average, about an hour, but recently I started practicing more, so I'm going to start practicing 2 hours a day. :cool:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I play an average of 0 minutes because I don't play smash seriously anymore, just for fun.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I play it for about 15-30 minutes every couple days.
On weekends, my friends and I play Smash a lot more. I'd say the weekend average for me would be about 4-5 hours if I'm not very busy.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I only started playing competitvely in September, and I've been playing around 4-5 hours a day <_<;

Edit: But I'm on my co-op term in school, so it's not thaaat bad. I just have nothing else to do <.<

Jammer

Smash Lord
Um, I've only played about 10 hours in like the past year.

I know, I know.

I guess I'm on Smashboards for the Pool Room.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
I used to play against comps for at least an hour a day, till two weeks ago when I learned that computers make you worse at the game. Now I play about 2-6 hours a week (weekends)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Depends if I have friends over or not. When I'm by myself I usally play Smash 30 minutes to 0 minutes a day.
When I have my friend over on the a weekday I usally play from a 30 minutes to 2 hours.
When i have my friend over on the weekends I usally paly about 4 to 8 hours of smash.

alxkun

Smash Rookie
I use toplay 2 to 4 hours daily but now no one I know plays a lot so I play now like 1 hour every one day each 3 weeks. this sucks! So is good that brawl will hae online!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when i train at night it can usually go for 1.5-3 hours, i usually lose track of time.

i can go for a REALLY long time without getting 'smashed out' when i'm with other people. at 0c3 i was playing smash for almost the entire tournament. however, i did start playing worse after a while (hence my horrible pools performance, and losing to bombsoldier lol) out of sheer tiredness. tiredness johns!!!!

but there are also many days where i don't play. i just play when i feel like it, and it's usually like 2 hours if i'm by myself. with one person who is worse than me, i can go like 3-4 hours without stopping. if someone is better than me, i can go forever. at a tournament, i can go forever.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
By myself, I work on my combos for about 30 mins, then I just play around with the cpus (3 on 1, with items). But with friends I play for 3 - 6 hrs.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
My roommate and a lot of people on my floor like to play, so I clock in around an hour or two a day. Just for practice.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I play once a week (fridays) for about 5-6 hours, but that is all I play, since that is the only time I have for it.

KrnMint_00v

Smash Cadet
Off and on during the day. Usually 15 mins of me just in training mode. I rarely have anyone to play against, but when I do, I try to play them as much as possible.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I only play against people anymore, never at my house, so about 6-7 hours a week.

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I haven't touched the game in years. In fact, it's being mailed to me right now after buying it a few days ago online. :)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
flyleef, unless you are playing people better than you or close to your skill level, there's no point in playing. if anything, just play against lvl 1 comps for like 20 minutes to make sure your fingers don't get rusty, but you won't get any better by practicing more.

Top Bottom