• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many characters do you main?

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
The title explains what it is. How many characters do you main? You can list the names of the characters, or just say how many you main. I will edit this thread later, giving the average amount of characters that are mained. This is how many characters you main, not what characters you main. The thread for that is http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171911 .

I main four characters Kirby, Olimar, Meta Knight, and King Dedede.

I've averaged out the number of mains, and came up with about 3 mains per person. Also, the most common amount of mains per person was also 3. I did not include secondaries because they aren't really mains, otherwise they would be called mains, not secondaries.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Sorry to kick it off with a bang.... but...
I main one character, Sheik/Zelda. I play games and use either Sheik, Zelda, or both in the same match, it varies by matchup

Krug

Smash Cadet
I main one, G&W, however I'm going to change that soon, as I'm getting really good with Wario so technically, Two.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
you fail cake. He specifically said you can list which characters you use if you wish. "This is how many characters you main.." means the main purpose of the thread is how many characters people tend to main, not a rule against mentioning which characters you main.

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
This is how many characters you main, not what characters you main.
I main four characters Kirby, Olimar, Meta Knight, and King Dedede.
Epic fail.
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaha

i main 4....link, R.O.B, Captain falcon, lucario

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I main only two, Pikachu and Lucario. It has taken me months to get my Lucario close to the same level as Pikachu, because I was really good at the electric rodent in melee.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Main: Mr. Game and Watch
Secondaries: Olimar and Pikachu
Tertiary: Donkey Kong and Ganondorf

I say the top 3 are the only ones I'm currently comfortable using in battle thus far though.

Access Denied

Smash Rookie
Falcon, Gannon, and Luigi for me. I don't use chars with bull**** like swords or projectiles(Luigi the exception, but hes still cool)

Boa

Smash Cadet
I play all of them, but my favorites are Yoshi, Ness, and Lucas.

Doomed

Smash Rookie
Three characters, since yesterday.
Main: C. Falcon, Diddy Kong, Marth
Alts: Snake, Falco, Meta Knight
Working on Falco

Adapt

Smash Lord
The number of characters that I choose to main changes every so often, but there is a pool of 7-8 that I normally pick them from

Lets say 3... ZSS, Rob, Marth

(yes I have to update my sig, but I'm kinda lazy)

Vengeful

Smash Cadet
Mains: Diddy and Marth
Secondaries: Olimar and wolf

Diddy used to be my only main but I have started to get fairly good with Marth.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
Of the five in my sig, I use Link and Snake the most. I find that I use MK and Wolf the least. R.O.B is smack-dab middle in terms of how much I use him, though I think I've been playing a little more as him recently.

I play as Ike and the Captain for fun

FortWilliamLoyal

Smash Rookie
I've been browsing for a while, thought it was time for my first post. As you can see in my signature, I main Mario:)

Bit of a SSB newcomer (within the last year) but I'm getting pretty good I think.

Top Bottom