• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long do you plan to stay up on Mar. 9?

Mr. L

Smash Cadet
Most of us are picking up Brawl at GameStop and they're having a midnight launch of the game. So if you're going to the midnight launch - how long do you plan to stay up after you get the game?

For me...3 or 4 am. Honestly. I'll be hyped up to sleep. @.@

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
It depends... my sleep schedule is very sporadic. I plan to go to bed around 1 AM if possible since I have class the next day, but if I can't sleep, so bit it, Brawl gets play time.

Wildman94

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm gonna pull an all-nighter on the night of the 8th (when I get Brawl), so probably pretty early.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'll go to sleep about 4:00 PM, get some rest, then wake up about 11:30 PM, go to Gamestop to get Brawl, then come home and play it ALL. DAY. LONG.

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully: pickup at midnight Saturday, play through till 9pm on Sunday.

Probably: pickup early Sunday, play through till 8pm Sunday

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
I'll have school the next day, so I'll probably play all day Sunday.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
well, i plan on staying up all night then all through sunday playing, then going to bed about 9 the next night :D

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I stay up all night every night. So if I manage to get it at midnight, I'll be playing for a good 11-12 hours.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, Ill pick it up midnight on Saturday, then probably play til the afternoon Sunday and take a nap (Ill be REEAL tired) and then wake up and resume Brawling until 1 a.m.

shortwanabelaker

Smash Journeyman
if i actually go to the midnite thing.. after the tournament i'll go home and play til sunday nite

if i dont go i'll get the game sunday morning and play til sunday nite

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'm gonna take a nap when I get home with it, but after that it's gonna be 7-8 hours of brawl'ing and drinking soda.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
I'm getting my Brawl in the morning of the 9th, so usual bedtime for me. It would be fun to pull an all-nighter with some pals though :p

stfunerds

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably get it midnight sunday then play til about 12:15 then hit the hay. realistically til 2 AM, sleep, wake up at 10 Am and play until 1 PM then later at 3-7 PM

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to get it at the midnight release, and I'm staying up all night that night, probably going to sleep around 11-12pm Sunday night.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
I still just dont seem to grasp this SLEEP concept you guys are speaking about..... After Mar 9... There is only Brawl... There is nothing else

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
To Be Honest, I'm going to get it at the Midnight Release, then I'll go back to bed.

Then I'll wake up and the morning and it'll be a cross between the N64 Kid and a Weeaboo Fangirl as I prance to my TV to play brawl.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Spending Saturday with the girl and sleeping, then going for 10 to Gamestop and checking out the line. I will barely sleep after getting the game. Maybe 5 or 6 am when I go to bed?

Bendario

Smash Apprentice
sleep?? i got some little white candy to help me out on that one
I don't wanna imagin what Smash would do to your mind on "white candy." A pink ball fighting and overweight, mustachioed, Italian plumber, fighting a blue hedgehog, fighting a huge, ugly turtle thing...

Psygen563

Smash Rookie
I am going to be up all night myself... might even stay up all through the next day unlocking characters and playing with my friends.

Top Bottom