• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long do you plan to stay up on Mar. 9?

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I have to drive at an autocross later that day after I get it at midnight, so I'll be hitting the hay at probably 1:30 or 2. If I had nothing to do the rest of the day I'd probably stay up until 4-ish. I don't have school the next day though so I can play all night Sunday and all day Monday!

chris199236

Smash Rookie
WHo needs sleep when u got Brawl

when i get Brawl i wont be seen for the next 5 days so i d say like friday at 9 pm :):psycho:

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
I'm disappointed at the lack of people pulling Brawlnighters. Seriously, your level of fandom is weak. WEAK!

Prax

Smash Journeyman
On the night if the 8th, im definatly pulling an all nighter. Then I will play all day sunday, and go to bed at around 10 PM. (later if my dad will let me)

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Maybe.......2 hours...no wait......3......4.......NO.....5.........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

My heads hurts...........

The Director

Smash Lord
I'll be up playing the game for a day and a half, atleast. I plan on taking a 5 hour energy shot sometime after 12 Sat. night to kick things off...

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
matters how long it takes me to play 450 vs matches to unlock everyone, because my friends & I will be playing like crazy on Sunday & I want all the characters unlocked for them

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I have a midterm on the 10th at 9:30 AM... so I won't be staying up for much.

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
I'll probably get it midnight sunday then play til about 12:15 then hit the hay. realistically til 2 AM, sleep, wake up at 10 Am and play until 1 PM then later at 3-7 PM
You do know that it is impossible for anyone in the U.S. to go to sleep at 2:00AM on March 9, 2008, right? I may stay up and play, but I'm going to try and do a massive catch-up-on-schoolwork mode to have time. If my roommate is not asleep when I get back, I'll play.

Milkncooke

Smash Rookie
You do know that it is impossible for anyone in the U.S. to go to sleep at 2:00AM on March 9, 2008, right? I may stay up and play, but I'm going to try and do a massive catch-up-on-schoolwork mode to have time. If my roommate is not asleep when I get back, I'll play.
Not true, I believe Arizona does not participate in daylights savings. Could be wrong though. And I'm going to try to stay up as long as possible. In-fact I'm not even going to leave my room, except for potty breaks.

Platanos

Smash Cadet
I'm going to the Brawl Tournament around 9 on March 8th.
At midnight, which because of Daylight Savings Time will actually be 1 AM, I'll receive Brawl and will be staying up until 5 or 6 AM Sunday morning. Then I'll be going to sleep and waking up later to play more Brawl.

I'm going to try and innocently miss school on Monday. :]

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
Actually, the time change isn't until 2:00AM, so it jumps from 1:59 -> 3:00.

KeeKeeKee

Smash Rookie
I have a job singing for a local church. I scheduled to not be at the March 9th service about three weeks ago.

I fully intend to get no sleep whatsoever.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Dunno, i've tried an all nighter on New Year's Eve/Day and I was ready to kill someone by 4 in the morning. Probably grab a copy of Brawl and celebrate it by picking up a shake or something. After that, it'll all tell with how excited I am!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Play Brawl Until bedtime, then the next morning, I will sigh because it's a school day.

I swear to god, If it gets me closer to playing Brawl, I will shred my homework.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Unfortunately (and this is big) ... I have work Sunday morning at 10. So if I play my cards right ... ill go to the best buy tourny, come home and sleep for a good couple of hours, go to gamestop for that tourny and pick up the game, and play until work the next morning. lol

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I'm ********, and ordered mine in the stupid mall, so I'll be getting it AS SOON AS GAMESTOP OPENS, then I'll be playing it until I am FORCED to go to sleep, or my thumbs start to bleed, whichever comes first.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
You say stay up as if I'm going to bed at some point. Which you're obviously joking about. I'll have beaten SSE and unlocked everyone by morning.

rklamer

Smash Cadet
I wish I could stay up late, but really, Brawl weekend is terrible for me in terms of how much time I have to play.

I'm getting the game at midnight, but I have to be up at 9:00 the next morning so I can't stay up /too/ late. I'll be away from home all Sunday morning. I get back home at 2:15 PM or so, but then I have to leave again at 6:00 to work. I get home at 7:30 or so, though... then I'm free to play Brawl for the remainder of the day. I will be gone all day Monday, though... so really, I don't get to play much. :(

Top Bottom