• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long before you ejected the disc?

NDUDE

Smash Ace
About a month since I had to send my Wii in to Nintendo for repairs (disc read error thing). If you don't count that, then about 3.5 months, which is when I first popped in Mario Kart Wii.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well... to be exact it was 2 months and 5 days after that I started playing different games such as Galaxy, Bleach etc...

Bajef8

Smash Ace
well i had it it for 39 days. and i logged about an average of 5 and a half hours a day. some days i played 1 hour. some i played 10. another day, maybe 3 hours. it finally came out when my friend wanted to play gh3.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
Not soon enough...played it waiting for it to be good fun, but it never really got there.

In fact, it has pretty well turned me off of smash, maybe a casual game but never anything competitive, instead of brawl they coulda just called it super spot-dodge brothers, or super side-step brothers or super snake-spam brothers...

whatever ya wanna call it, one things for sure: In my books its super trash brothers BAawomp. what a shame.

HADOOKEN

Smash Apprentice
i had to take it out flipin after one 1V1, cause my girlfriend came over with her friends and wanted to make Miis and play Wii sports....

**** U FITNESS TEST!!!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't see anyone trolling your topics with Melee hate.
...oh, wait. Carry on.
Melee elitists who cry like they lost their only child all day and Brawl wanna-be pros that spam on FD explains why all the respect for the smash community went down the drain amongst other fighting game communities. We were respectable. Now we're nothing but a joke. No wonder a lot of my fellow long time smash boarders have been gradually disappearing...

Anyways, it took me about 2 months. I wanted to play Melee to see how weird it felt. You really do see the pros and cons of both games by doing that. Then I put my Melee disc back in my Gamecube were it became an unmovable part of that system.

And geez...Melee elitists much?

acv

Smash Journeyman
i just leave it in my brawl machine ....i mean wii.has anybody looked at this thread's tags?

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Take out the Brawl disc? but... but is that even feasible? I've never tried since it's gone in, but it might, might be possible. Anyways I'm not going to try any time soon.

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
Well i was at a dilemma, I had gotten the game 2 weeks after its release date, and then around that time, last week of april I think, Mario Kart came out lol so I just sat down looking at the Wii then i just ran and threw my finger at the eject button closing my eyes, if it had hit, I would take out the disc, if not..well who knows...so probably 2-3 weeks till I ejected

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Err hasn't been ejected since it was released in europe >.>
I'm starting to get worried about people saying that it might damage the cd =S

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I haven't taken it out yet. Because it's really superior to Melee in every way.
Oh...except for the sliding and jumping around glitches that all the Melee losers abuse.
Guess you guys will have to deal with the fact that you can be good without exploiting the faults of the game programmers, and actually rely on skill to win. Sorry. :p

Shirum

Smash Cadet
Three hours, because I got it and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn at the same time, and I loves me my SRPG. <3

Top Bottom