• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do people not realize how broken you are

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
basically luigi is a good character but he has 2 weakness's, they arent too bad if you look at them one at a time, and here they are

1: he's slow, he has the 2nd slowest aerial movement in the game (I think...)
2: he has short range

now like I said they dont look too bad on their own, but the problem is those weakness stack on top of each other, characters with short range need to be fast to get in to the opponents range, but luigi is slow

so when you have those 2 weakness that stack its a real hole in your game and its easy to exploit.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ohh one more thing

Diddy kong is broken because of te bananas and that **** Kart wheel

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Your character has 5 seconds of priority on every move and the most ridiculous kill power. Whenever you hit him, you get outprioritized or trades hit unless you're mk.
is this coming after those friendlies at the tournament by me

:D

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Eh not broken, just underrated >_< (imo I honestly think he's B tier after Biglou's performance, not to mention he constantly is the highest placing mid tier and even beats out some high tiers in tourney results)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've been saying Luigi is the best char in the game since the first time I played BigLou, I know you know he is the best and don't want him banned, don't play dumb with me!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh oh, I thought he was supposed to know everything about Luigi procedure... Crud. I guess we just default to doing nothing like usual... It's not like anyone can stop us anyways.

TreK

Is "that guy"
This reminds me of the Diddy Oath we had 1 year ago, when people didn't know Diddy was the second best character in the game and we didn't want them to know about it anyway :V

Player-1

Smash Legend
This reminds me of the Diddy Oath we had 1 year ago, when people didn't know Diddy was the second best character in the game and we didn't want them to know about it anyway :V
squirtle is 2nd best in the game, next to Luigi being first, then they're followed by wifi olimar at 3rd.

alpharomeo

Smash Rookie
am just a new online player desperate for some to play with send me your friend code in my private inbox and ill definetly add you tonite my friend code is 0603-9112-8425

alpharomeo

Smash Rookie
am just a new online player desperate for some to play with send me your friend code in my private inbox and ill definetly add you tonite my friend code is 0603-9112-8425

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
This really wasn't the place to ask, but if you're desperate try Fsmash.org. It replaces the Friend Finder nicely. Double posting also discouraged.

Top Bottom