• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Okay.

Show me where Nintendo charged me for Mewtwo. Need to see financial statement saying I was charged for Mewtwo.

I'll wait. Feel free to ****post more.
Already posted it above. Go back and read.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hahahahahaha, no, but I do recall paying for a Smash 3DS game and a Smash Wii U game as I expected nothing out of this. But then I got a free Mewtwo code as a bonus.

But I guess in your garbage world of logic, that means I paid $100 for Mewtwo, but then this means I got two free games. *gasp*

Nice try, you still lose even with your ******** ****post. :)

Last edited:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I bought Smash 3DS not for DLC as I didn't know Mewtwo would be there. I wanted portable Smash and to play the game. I now so happen get a Mewtwo early. It was free for me. Now if you bought it with DLC in mind or so, then it's not free in Allan's sense.

DD episode 4....dude Allan it's no joke.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Whether you knew DLC is coming or not. In order to get "free" DLC you must pay 100$. Case closed.

I'll do ep 4 tonight

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Awwwwww, no fun when you cave so quickly. I'm disppointed.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lol that's a slippery slope logic. If that's the case, I had to pay 300 for Wii U and 150 for 3DS just to get Smash (this is why I bought Wii U) and then the games. So I paid 500+ just for "free" DLC.

Dude....this show is not for kids lol.

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Xyro never wanted that 3DS version, so its different for him. For those of us that were at the midnight release and putting in over a hundred hours long before we heard about the DLC, its free.

Its like when you go to HEB for mlik and you see a coupon thats like "buy 1 gallon of milk, get free pack of Oreos". You aren't gonna be like "WTF, THESE OREOS ARENT FREE!!".

@ UltimateRazer UltimateRazer I've also spent loads of money keeping myself alive until I can download Mewtwo, so its really like $50,000 DLC, especially when you consider all the money my parents spent as a "prerequisite".

And can you imagine how much those ships must have cost to bring my people to this country so I could even play smash bros? After you adjust for inflation, this DLC costs BILLIONS of dollars.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So Xyro, you should give away your Mewtwo code. Don't keep the code based on a lie from Nintendo...set it free by giving it away. Then you can buy it for $5.

Do the right thing. Prove your own words.

@ Teshie U Teshie U Well damn, you're too expensive to own and maintain, time to give you away to someone for free. Or in Xyro's world, $100.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Lol that's a slippery slope logic. If that's the case, I had to pay 300 for Wii U and 150 for 3DS just to get Smash (this is why I bought Wii U) and then the games. So I paid 500+ just for "free" DLC.

Dude....this show is not for kids lol.
Smash wasn't called "free." It was understood that you must pay for wiiu to get smash at a cost. Compare apples to apples please.

And I knew by ep 2 that this show isn't for kids. Ep 3 (bowling ball) SEALED it for me. Marvel seriously put is money to make this show good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Typing this sentence costs at least $500. So who owes me money now?

Xyro77

You guys are missing it completely.

When you are told A is free if you buy B and C then A really isn't free. This is super basic stuff you learn in advertising/business classes.

Edit: I'm not selling my code. If someone is dumb enough to give me mewtwo codes for 5 club Nintendo codes. Lol oh well.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Internet=700 a year
This TV=900
Wireless mouse and keyboard=30
Laptop=250

They say its free to join and post on this site, but its really not.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Smash wasn't called "free." It was understood that you must pay for wiiu to get smash at a cost. Compare apples to apples please.

And I knew by ep 2 that this show isn't for kids. Ep 3 (bowling ball) SEALED it for me. Marvel seriously put is money to make this show good.
Your logic makes fruit all related. Deal with it. I bought Smash understanding the content in their would be final and thus my purchase was complete. I am now getting a free Mewtwo while people will have to pay 5 dollars. DEAL WITH IT.

Episode 4....it get's worse but good if you know what I mean.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You guys are missing it completely.

When you are told A is free if you buy B and C then A really isn't free. This is super basic stuff you learn in advertising/business classes.

Edit: I'm not selling my code. If someone is dumb enough to give me mewtwo codes for 5 club Nintendo codes. Lol oh well.
Well shoot, you posting here isn't free. I mean, you pay money for the Internet to access smashboards. Time to contact BBB to tell this place is scam. Free registration my ass.

Xyro77

I've covered all of this already. Take some college classes or Google stuff if you still can't understand.

I'll watch ep 4 tonight and then play some WatchDogs.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Not as free as getting 1 Ruby and 2 Mantles from 1 Rathian.

Aka, an average hunt for me.

Last edited:

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
To those of you who want to watch the leaked episodes of GoT, just know that the epiaodes are not in HD and that you will have to wait a month for a "new" episode. I'm a binge watcher but giving up HD and watching it on some shady site doesn't seem worth it...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hope they followed my patch notes. They were pefectly legit.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nope, f you.

I'd rather read hundreds of replies saying that "x feels different." No data, no comparison vids, just "feels different."

Because it's important to know that the 5th hit of Kirby's multihit jab does .1% extra damage.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll be amused when option C happens. They nerf him, but he ends up better somehow.

Last edited:

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
when people said "this definitely feels different. i played this character just this morning"

and nothing changed

lol

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Megaman will have downthrow into uptilt after the patch. Then I can be a feral good player too.

Grapevine

Smash Rookie
NNID
ButtOut
The only thing I'm hoping for is for Wii Fit's hitboxes to actually hit. I'm tired of having to do Jumping Pushups under everything.

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Patch gives Sheik a kill throw
**** no. That would put her on Diddy levels.

I'm not expecting too much in the way of buffs for my character. In fact, I just hope they don't nerf jabs because of that semi-infinite that no one has really taken advantage of because no one plays Link.

Actually, this patch should follow the most recent 3DS patch, so Hylian shield blocks lasers. I'd also like for people to not fall out of grounded upsmash.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord
Sheik can B reverse the 2nd and 3rd hit of bouncing fish. Fthrow to bouncing fish will do 50 damage and combo from center stage into the blastzone at 0 percent.

Top Bottom