• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Smash Ultimate Thread

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
We are hosting a seasonal tourney in Katy this Saturday. Some general details:

-50 man cap, reserve your spot at http://challonge.com/KSLSpring
-Address is 2663 Cyrus Hill Dr., Katy, TX
-Garage opens at 3pm, doubles start at 4:45pm, singles start at 7:30pm
-$10 entry fee (all goes into pot), no venue fee. Payout scales based on attendance (60/30/10 for under 40 entrants, 55/25/15/5 for over 40 entrants)
-TGC Ruleset
-More details can be found on the FB event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1559111481022662/)
-If you can't see the event on FB, you probably need to join this group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/313075328832355/)

Just putting it out there if you guys want some post patch experience before TGC2 the next weekend. Hopefully see some of you guys there.

Last edited:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Avoid, You can't handle the back of a truck in Texas spring time aka the rest of the USA's "summer." You will NEVER beat the triangle of old gens. They have been hardened by the wind, rain and heat of a thousands trips in my truck.

Last edited:

Kihrah

Smash Apprentice
Customs legal? eh havent been practicing with them and none of yoshis are good anyways
They say customs legal but no one uses them. Honestly don't know why the host doesn't just say default.

Grapevine

Smash Rookie
NNID
ButtOut
Customs legal? eh havent been practicing with them and none of yoshis are good anyways
His Third Custom Neutral B (Egg Launch) Does more damage and launches the egg off stage so you can do some cutesy stuff with it. He also gets a Super Armor Egg Roll, which IMO upgrades the move from "You should never use this" to "You should probably never use this"

Knife8193

Smash Journeyman
NNID
omar8193
Avoid, You can't handle the back of a truck in Texas spring time aka the rest of the USA's "summer." You will NEVER beat the triangle of old gens. They have been hardened by the wind, rain and heat of a thousands trips in my truck.
So what, is this the true way to become a top player?

*undergoes pick-up truck training*

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I get the top 3 to owe me money, does that mean I will control Houston?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I never rode in the back of Alan's truck. We did get pulled over in Jerms Car while Xyro was behind us lol

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Have you ever rid in the back of you truck? Then SHUT IT. *****. I made it through an ICESTORM in almost 20 degree weather with a pillow, a blanket, a donut, and CT's old-school hip hop. I think I can handle the triangle.

Knife, it isn't worth it. Stay an underdog.

Last edited:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Have you ever rid in the back of you truck? Then SHUT IT. *****. I made it through an ICESTORM in almost 20 degree weather with a pillow, a blanket, a donut, and CT's old-school hip hop. I think I can handle the triangle.

Knife, it isn't worth it. Stay an underdog.
Lmao, dog I've been through much colder. There's a group that's been in freezing weather literally. You got much to learn.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Lmao, dog I've been through much colder. There's a group that's been in freezing weather literally. You got much to learn.
Yet you couldn't handle barely any cold on the way up/back or stay the night at Sync's. Grim plz. Looks like we both got learning to do boooy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mewtwo codes are going out, watch your email. He will be playable as soon as you redeem the code, but you still have to wait for the actual update to be released to do anything though...

Last edited:

GaiustheThief

Smash Ace
NNID
GaiustheThief
3DS FC
5343-8142-6721
Azula money match me
I'll show you if you can't beat me you aren't ready for the top 3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In the next 24 hours. You could receive it now, you could receive it tomorrow morning.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
so if we get a code, we can play "pre patch mewtwo"?
No, Mewtwo's data isn't even programmed into the game. This is what you will be downloading tomorrow along with balance patch. You can't do anything with the code until the update.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Facebook links plz. Post info here?

Last edited:

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I knew exactly what I was doing. My body is that of an old gen. Back of the truck MM?
Your body is that of an old *****. Down. See who caves first.

Gaius, you lost at rochambeau in front of everyone and got a pity dessert. I'm sure you lost all feelings for anything.

LOL kj. Truth-speaker.

Last edited:
Top Bottom