• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dear god, what have I done?!

*kills self*

Dude, tallman, I had some ice cream earlier today. Fried ice cream is interesting.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Omg I love DugFinn to.

Even though when I took Furbs out at HOBO, she was all like.

"Aww, I'm sorry Furbs" and gave me a dirty look like.

"GET YO PUNJABI LOOKIN AZZ OUTTA HERE BEATIN MY ***** IN A GAME WHEN HE WAS SICK"

and I was like. :(

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Omg I Love Dugfinn (in A Friendly Way)
Notta Tyrant.
*shocked!* How the hell did you know I have a thing for Tyrants?! *huggles Wesker action figure*

blah, blah, blah PUNJABI blah, blah, blah
....The hell is a punjabi?

Also, yeah, since this is a "Smash for the hell of having fun" shingdig, I figured I'd make Meta allowed. For the lols. *laughs at all the Smashers that thought getting Inui to convince me would work* Give me some credit yo. I had already decided like a month ago, phsew.

Edit: Ah! I'm eating iced cream too!! With yogurt on top. Mmmm... Pistachio and Strawberry.

Suspect

Smash Hero
pffftt...hahaha ur silly. I'm not truly trolling jog...do not anger me panda. I WILL EXPOSE U!!!

Besides gea is a old age troll, im a new age. Though no one can surpass suspect, the Time Mage of trolls.
Pretty sure I troll superior to Suspect. I trolled everyone and everything AND managed to get promoted to a moderator... I pretty much win indefinitely.
If you didnt live in Texas you wouldnt be a mod LOLOL ;)

and my trolling has gotten me plenty of infractions and gotten me banned

Trela

Smash Lord
Jerm ya MOTHA!

I was wanting to team with ya @ UoH so we could get some practice in before HOBO 20! I guess me needs to find someone else quick!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I miss Hylian and his infracting ways...

Since teams only $5 per person, I might do doubles. But be warned, I'm equally as trashy in doubles. :)

Suspect

Smash Hero

lawd have mercy
(no time for orange centered font)
Remember when i posted this pic guys and yall were like OMG SUSPECT WINS etc

this pic is photoshopped

a bit

and she isnt even all that cute i finally found out who she is and saw some more of her pics.

google search "floronga"

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Me and Ozz taking top 3 in dubz at UoH.

If I can get used to no-lag hd tv's quickkkkkkkk. (:

Also, gl Allan, Razer and Gnessssssssss.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
perhaps it was mutual "sandbagging" seems like they may be good friends and prob didnt want to completely gay eachother.

either way i believe my statement is still true about it looking like they dont main those characters.

Suspect

Smash Hero
ha i found a acrade here in guam....

old games, newest game it had was street fighter alpha 2 ..or this japanese fighter that coulda been older im not sure >_>

had eirgheiz tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom