• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Uh oh, Lee got a boner.

I see man love in the immediate future.

Edit - Find me and we'll play, Ozz. I'm kinda hard to miss, I'm the tall dude with the spikey hair with no one around him laughing at any of his jokes. Except Dojo, I'm pretty sure that dude's got the hots for me. It's pretty gay.
Nah, you're just funny looking. XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No one could be worse than Bush.

Also, back on topic. R.A.P.E. Crew challenges Beaumont and College Station to a Crew Battle, plz acceptify.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
why are you so confident?
Confidence is good. I try to be confident while remaining respectful in person. If you go into a match thinking that you are going to lose then you have already lost. I don't claim to be better then my opponents, I just act confident.

Also, it builds hype.
Okay Hylian. If Roy, Stiltz, Melee1, Fogo, and Flip had a crew they would own you. GFYT.

Oh, nevermind Hylian, you have a purple name, you would win.

Edit: Dallas and College station, WHO is on your crews..?
They wouldn't own us :). That would be really fun though. I don't know who would win.

NEON666

Smash Journeyman
so whats the news on hobo 12? im looking forward to playing some of the old melee players i use to play like RT hit me up to we need to have some friendlies at HB12 and btw FEAR stop talking mess to everyone you know you cant beat.

OBAMA RULEZ!!!

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Let's just clarify who's on who's crew, so everyone knows:

Crew ****: Dojo, Santi, Hylian, PhantomX, and DMG
College Station: Sandtrap, Wotts, Bear, Light, and Kira
Dallas: D4Ba, DallasPhat, Melee_1, Fogo, and ?
Beaumont: Take, Esca, Popertop, and See.Why
Houston: RoyR, Stiltz, Sethlon, ?, and ?

Please confirm your crews! Then we can figure out who's playing who fsho.
EDIT: And this is with no MKs out of respect for Hobo 12, I would expect.

Crew Battles:

CS vs Beaumont: 4v4 /w $10/head, or 5v4, $40/team, 12 stock/team

Anything else confirmed? Also, when exactly can we make time for the crew battles? It'd be ******** to talk about it and then not do it because people are tired or no time is made for it.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Let's just clarify who's on who's crew, so everyone knows:

Crew ****: Dojo, Santi, Hylian, PhantomX, and DMG
College Station: Sandtrap, Wotts, Bear, Light, and Kira
Dallas: D4Ba, DallasPhat, Melee_1, Fogo, and ?
Beaumont: Take, Esca, Popertop, and See.Why
Houston: RoyR, Stiltz, Sethlon, ?, and ?

Please confirm your crews! Then we can figure out who's playing who fsho.
EDIT: And this is with no MKs out of respect for Hobo 12, I would expect.

Crew Battles:

CS vs Beaumont: 4v4 /w $10/head, or 5v4, $40/team, 12 stock/team

Anything else confirmed? Also, when exactly can we make time for the crew battles? It'd be ******** to talk about it and then not do it because people are tired or no time is made for it.
DMG is with Dallas for every crew battle except Dallas vs Random Assortment of People from Everywhere. They're allowing Metakight for Dallas vs ****, so I'm taking that spot. Should be fun :p (This is just AFAIK after talking with DMG last night)

Also, I'm partnerless for doubles at Hobo and looking for someone to team with.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG is with Dallas for every crew battle except Dallas vs Random Assortment of People from Everywhere. They're allowing Metakight for Dallas vs ****, so I'm taking that spot. Should be fun :p (This is just AFAIK after talking with DMG last night)

**** is actually Random Assortment of Players who're Exceptional, but close enough Infinity lol. :p

This is absolutely true, I support the Dallas crew fully in every crew battle except those that involve Crew R.A.P.E. vs Dallas (Because of conflict of interests obviously.)

R.A.P.E. allows MK in any crew battles, other crews make the decision to keep or ban him. I am assuming Dallas wants to keep MK if we do clash, and we shall honor their decision and yours CS if you decide to accept our challenge/challenge us. Same for you Beaumont if you want to play against R.A.P.E.

The rest of the guidelines Dojo has posted earlier.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I wouldn't MM Crew battle you guys, but I would still like to crew against you without cash involved if anyone else feels that way.

I just can't bet against Wario :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Actually, you'd technically be betting FOR Wario, Poper. If you win, a Wario wins, if you lose, two Warios win. So it's win-win, really :p

Also, from Everywhere works too, they're both true :p

Gnes

Smash Master
Flip, RT, tallman,...lets play on thursday...i wanna show yall my melee=brawl fox...shine cancelling is so stupidly stupid...

Gea...have u found out if ur goin to HOBO 12 yet...if u are oh yeah!!!!

Infinity MM at HOBO 12...your current main(meta or whatever) vs my fox...$5 son

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Flip, RT, tallman,...lets play on thursday...i wanna show yall my melee=brawl fox...shine cancelling is so stupidly stupid...

Gea...have u found out if ur goin to HOBO 12 yet...if u are oh yeah!!!!

Infinity MM at HOBO 12...your current main(meta or whatever) vs my fox...$5 son
Sounds good dude, 2/3 or 3/5?

I knew someone would bust out a CF lol.

That's right, Roy R vs DMG, CF Ditto. Only in America.
Dude, this has to be recorded.

Sudai

Stuff here
Greatness, me and you either need a MM or some serious friendlies. Need to figure out the fox match-up for the ROB boards and I've yet to find any really good Foxes. : (

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmm....doesnt matter to me...ill play the same either way...stupidly fast...aggresive...shine happy...aka...melee fox

But either way ill be happy to play u...i need practice on the ROB matchup...just come up to me and say "hey punk....lets play" and ill be like "Sure whorebag" :)

heytallman

CTALL
That's fine, but I have to leave a bit before six. And I think I was gonna go do some calculus with this girl so.....idk.

i need practice on the ROB matchup
If you wanted ROB practice, why didn't you just ask me?

HOBO TWELLLLLLLLLLLLLLVE!!!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Did someone say C. Falcon?

So, I want to do MM. I have a hat match with Stiltz. Other than that, nothing. I'll do regular, low tier and random MMs. Holla at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom