• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Playstation hasn't been good since the PS2; the PS3 was and still is an atrocity so no matter what the PS4 will look better because of that. That and from what I heard Xbox sucked **** for their presentation.

Tesh

Smash Hero
deluxe version is pointless, you will fit like 2 or 3 games on it then ur in the same boat as anyone else. buy the disc, nintendo and sony arent trying to screw you on used games anyway so u can sell the disc if u dont like the game or get bored of it

nintendoland is boring, the cradle and whatnot are not needed

basic drop to 250 would be nice though

edit :some bundles would be nice too, like a smash bundle, a mario bundle, zelda bundle, wonderful 101/pikmin bundle etc.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kart has been confirmed
Smash has been confirmed
3D Mario confirmed
Zelda very likely (probably LttP 2 or Wind Waker HD)
Pokemon confirmed (8PM for roundtable discussion)
DK is very unlikely
F-zero is unlikely

Retro still has to reveal their mystery game...which I hope is indeed F-Zero.

Also expect a Wii U pricedrop in retaliation to PS4. Probably $300 for the Deluxe, assuming they discontinue the Basic version.
i guess i gotta be more clear.

When i listed all those games, i meant i wanted them to be of the highest quality and not trash like what we have had recently.

For example

A ''real Mario'' is Galaxy 3, Sunshine 2 or something HUGE and NEW. None of this NSMB casual bull ****.

Same goes for smash 4. I dont want a BRAWL 2.

Same goes for kart. Mario Kart Wii looked like the GCN coukd handle it and the item distribution was HORRIBLE.

See what i mean? Give me GOOD games.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Already confirmed that the new Mario is a 3D Mario. NSMB is confirmed to have one game per system, so this won't happen.

Smash 4...who knows. It's all in Sakurai and Bamco's hands now. Hopefully Bamco made it better than Brawl, but it's Bamco so...

Kart...well, you played MK7 and the Wii version. You already know. Definitely don't get your hopes high at all.

The only surprise will be Retro's game. They will probably mention Bayonetta 2 as well. I would hope for some X news as well...

Anywho, don't forget there will be two Nintendo Directs tomorrow, one for Wii U and one for 3DS.

Xyro77

Already confirmed that the new Mario is a 3D Mario. NSMB is confirmed to have one game per system, so this won't happen.

Smash 4...who knows. It's all in Sakurai and Bamco's hands now. Hopefully Bamco made it better than Brawl, but it's Bamco so...

Kart...well, you played MK7 and the Wii version. You already know. Definitely don't get your hopes high at all.

The only surprise will be Retro's game. They will probably mention Bayonetta 2 as well. I would hope for some X news as well...

Anywho, don't forget there will be two Nintendo Directs tomorrow, one for Wii U and one for 3DS.
I dont trust Nintendo at all anymore. They said they learned from 3ds launch and here we are again.

and isnt NSLB basically a watered down luigi add on for NSMB? Such a waste.

Usually REAL mario games are high quality so thats one down.

Kart is a hit or miss. Snes sucked. 64 was sweet. GCN was sweet. Wii sucked. Gba sucked. DS and 3DS was sweet.

Gimmi metriod

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I dont trust Nintendo at all anymore. They said they learned from 3ds launch and here we are again.
True, they ****ed up. But Microsoft and Sony are just as guilty for making ******** decisions. This year is Microsoft's by far.

and isnt NSLB basically a watered down luigi add on for NSMB? Such a waste.
It's a more difficult version. 100 sec timers, more difficult stages. Think of it as the "Lost Levels" version of NSMBU

Usually REAL mario games are high quality so thats one down.
The new Mario game is confirmed to be a 3D Mario already...

Kart is a hit or miss. Snes sucked. 64 was sweet. GCN was sweet. Wii sucked. Gba sucked. DS and 3DS was sweet.
Definitely don't expect it to be competitive.

Gimmi metriod
Only if she can crawl.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i thought it was just a "nintendo" one, didnt realize it was sectioned by console

did sony say anything about the vita?

Xyro77

i thought it was just a "nintendo" one, didnt realize it was sectioned by console

did sony say anything about the vita?
just a bunch of old games like ff10 ff10-2 and god of war hd 1 and 2 are coming to vita. aka OLD games we already played.

they pretty much gave up on it as a gaming device. they want it to be a companion to the ps4 as its controller.

so dumb

Tesh

Smash Hero
lol well remote play is alot cooler than what the wii u gamepad does imo

if only ps4 had anything i actually wanted to play

i wonder how many times they will shamelessly re-release god of war, they already have god of war trilogy, god of war collection, god of war 1 and 2 on ps3....

i expect they will also re release the full collection including ascension as a 6pack on ps4

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
in honor of the new smash im giving away my 3 wiis/brawl/accesories and seeing as how people around here just love my unwanted garbage i figured this would be the best place to start
#regards

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
lol well remote play is alot cooler than what the wii u gamepad does imo

if only ps4 had anything i actually wanted to play

i wonder how many times they will shamelessly re-release god of war, they already have god of war trilogy, god of war collection, god of war 1 and 2 on ps3....

i expect they will also re release the full collection including ascension as a 6pack on ps4
Never again.

Suspect

Smash Hero
just a bunch of old games like ff10 ff10-2 and god of war hd 1 and 2 are coming to vita. aka OLD games we already played.

they pretty much gave up on it as a gaming device. they want it to be a companion to the ps4 as its controller.

so dumb
They announced that Tearaway game and some more indie games I believe.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Vita is pretty much dead. I like how they started with the whole 10 games owned per handheld, then proceeded to announce no new interesting games.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Okay I'm done. Where do I give my money to Nintendo?

Cell Shading looks well for 3DS. Was worried if that would've translated to the WiiU

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm impressed.

They actually got Mega Man.

Surprised no Tales character...for now...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hope MM ends up getting infinited by Bowser.

Xyro77

Deeply disappointed in New Mario.
New DK is cool.
New kart is SUPER cool.
3DS smash is that HORRIBLE cell shade bull ****.
WiiU smash looks worse than brawl does graphically. But im glad MegaMan/Villager are in there.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm mad that the new Pokemon type is Fairy. Wtf kind of type is that, it should have been Light type to give Dark type a counter part. >.>

Also I'm mad that they're gonna start making Psychic type Pokes now Fairy type. Either way though I do look forward to the game, gonna get Y.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, those changes they made to Pokemon...I will soon be petting Qwilfish...

As far as Smash goes, looks like Brawl powershielding is back in...unless that Bowser attack is something akin to guard cancel attack. Bamco plz...

Xyro77

Wait what? Physchic types are now fairy types? So mewtwo is a FAIRY? **** pokes, it keeps getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom