• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Visit other people's towns.

Chop down their trees.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*game has sold 3.2 million*

Yeah...no.

But everyone knows that if it had zombies, you'd buy 10 copies.

You ****ty casual.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*game has sold 3.2 million*

Yeah...no.

But everyone knows that if it had zombies, you'd buy 10 copies.

You ****ty casual.
Good sales doesnt mean good game. Look at RE6.

Speaking of RE6, it had zombies. how many copies did i buy? none.

Me a casual? Werent you the one who bought SCRIBBLENAUTS? That is litterally a cookie cutter casual game.

Xyro=3
RT=0

Destroying new gen nerds like you is too easy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Nope, I enjoy playing all games, not someone who is dumb enough to limit their choices.

But everyone knows you can't handle a real game, like Monster Hunter, so...

Also, I'm more likely to trust the opinion of 3.2 million people than a very misguided RE nerd.

Xyro77

Nope, I enjoy playing all games, not someone who is dumb enough to limit their choices.

But everyone knows you can't handle a real game, like Monster Hunter, so...

Also, I'm more likely to trust the opinion of 3.2 million people than a very misguided RE nerd.
Limiting choices doesnt prove who is "dumb" or not. It shows TASTE.

MH is def not a REAL game. its a game for people who like slow/repetitive/grinding stuff.

How am i misguided on the RE series? not only have i played and beat ALL of them (you havnt, btw) but RE6 i also am one of the few who can admit the series has gone to the crapper.

Xyro77

Daaang RT goin in

I'm probably getting AC tomorrow, have fun being the only person without it Allan.

You cant miss out on something you dont enjoy LMAO.

Ive played the GCN one and the Wii one. Super boring. probably because its such a NERDY game. Since trela/rt and now you are getting it.....i was RIGHT

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Limiting choices doesnt prove who is "dumb" or not. It shows TASTE.

MH is def not a REAL game. its a game for people who like slow/repetitive/grinding stuff.

How am i misguided on the RE series? not only have i played and beat ALL of them (you havnt, btw) but RE6 i also am one of the few who can admit the series has gone to the crapper.
Yes, it shows you have limited tastes and don't know what you're talking about.. It's like someone who plays only CoD, and says it's the best FPS ever.

You carted three times to Great Jaggi in solo mode. He is the Goomba of MH. You died to a Goomba. MH is a game about memorization and good timing. But if Goomba kills you then...

I haven't played all RE games? Maybe I didn't play them because "it shows TASTE." HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Xyro77

Yes, it shows you have limited tastes and don't know what you're talking about.. It's like someone who plays only CoD, and says it's the best FPS ever.

I haven't played all RE games? Maybe I didn't play them because "it shows TASTE." HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
So then you proved (by you having "taste" when it comes to RE) that me having taste is perfectly fine and not "limiting" like you originally incorrectly stated.. Thanks again for agreeing with the all knowing allan. you literally MAKE me right. beautiful.

You carted three times to Great Jaggi in solo mode. He is the Goomba of MH. You died to a Goomba. MH is a game about memorization and good timing. But if Goomba kills you then...
if jaggis are goomba.
then GREAT jaggis are GREAT goomba.
Evolved form.
probably hit level 18 and evolved.
thus much harder/faster compared to the normal jaggi.
meaning i died to an evolved form of gomba.
me dying doesnt tell you anything but i cant handle a ****ty/slow/repetitive game.
nothing more.
nerds however (you/trela...ect) tolerate games like that because you know no better.
kinda like little ******** children. they just dont know that they are worthless.

Xyro77

i think why that big wimp baby rt is getting upset because i insulted him/what he likes.

h6PXrBa.gif

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh Xyro, you've already proven in the past your taste in video games is bad.

And you've already proven you are bad at video games in general.

But please, do go on.

Xyro77

Oh Xyro, you've already proven in the past your taste in video games is bad.

And you've already proven you are bad at video games in general.

But please, do go on.

Bad taste? According to who? Last i checked, i like what i like and i don't give a F what the rest of you mainstream/nerd kids think. You can like your boring/slow farm simulator. If collecting bugs for 96 hours is fun for you, then go ahead and be that boring gamer. I wont be doing that nerd gayness.

And im bad at video games? Again, according to whom? It cant be YOU, can it? Cause last i checked, i poop on you in BRAWL (a **** game with a **** character), mario kart and im pretty sure Kid icarus too. Id compete and **** u in AC but im not about to have a tree cutting contest. In fact, id trash you in literally any game i set my mind too (even a **** CoD game). YOU ARE RT. ALL U ARE GOOD AT IS RICE EATING, SUBBING FOR ME AT A TOURNAMENT AND POSTING HORRIBLE HORRIBLE RESPONSES TO MY ALMIGHTY COMMANDMENTS.

Anyways, if you are gonna try and attack me or whatever you call that pathetic offense....at least be GOOD at it. I think id get more bite/better fight from Claire.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*remembers the test where you proved you contradict yourself 2x more than the average person*

..........welp

Xyro77

>2017
>I return home from my mandatory estrogen injections as required by the new Hillary administration
>Turn on computer
>Realize my allotted hour of internet time has ran out
>Spend next ten minutes updating my personal info on the NSA website before they will re-enable another hour of internet access
>Soon after, there's a knock on my door
>I answer, it's a single mother collecting community child support from all the men in the neighborhood
>She smiles and says, "trick or treat", holding out her money collection bag
>I recall I wasn't even able to pay my water bill this month because a girl down the street had twin children this week
>Overcome with rage, I say "**** off ****", before slamming the door
>As I turn around, my blood freezes
>My Xbox Kinect is still powered on, it saw everything
>I dash to rip it out of the wall
>Too late, my front door is bashed open
>Privilege police swarm my small apartment
>I am wrestled to the ground and a large pink boot is steps on my throat
>"This will teach you", an effeminate voice growls, as a huge, hairy, pangender, non-conformist multisex hambeast pulls out a rusty iron dildo
>I clench my ass in preparation for the worst, then...
>BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!
>The sudden loudness stuns me
>Blood spatter eveywhere, the Privilege Police have all fallen over
>The silhouette of a large man stands in the doorway
>It's Dorner

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
^ lol.

I'm getting the sudden urge to pick up my 3DS and start playing games again (will do this after I finish my summer class). From the top of my head, I played OoT, Mario 3D land, MK7, MGS3D and KI. I beat em except KI which I need to finish. What other games are out now? And someone explain to me what exactly Animal Crosser is. I never played one. Which are the new must haves coming too?

Xyro77

^ lol.

I'm getting the sudden urge to pick up my 3DS and start playing games again (will do this after I finish my summer class). From the top of my head, I played OoT, Mario 3D land, MK7, MGS3D and KI. I beat em except KI which I need to finish. What other games are out now? And someone explain to me what exactly Animal Crosser is. I never played one. Which are the new must haves coming too?

Other than AC (its a farm/collect sim), there are no must have games in the future. Monster Hunter is best played on WiiU so skip the 3ds version. Resident Evil Revelations is on 3ds but its on the Wiiu too and it has more features/better online.

Suspect

Smash Hero
^ lol.

The Shin Megami games

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Get Animal Crossing.

Be mayor.

Time travel.

All those weeds.

Status