• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
Sniping was so hard to do for me in the game. We had a vet sniper in the clan I was in, and he was damn good at it. I've only ever really played against any other really good snipers, but my god they were impossible to get to if they were on the same level. It was always frustrating, especially since the only hint you got to their shots was a tiny red speck on your crosshairs.
Yeah those snipers that could run up, go into their scope and pop someone then keep going. Especially on like Desert Glory. Dear lord, I was always envious of those players.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Step up fast!
And be the first girl to make me throw this cash.

We gettin' money.
Don't be mad!
Now stop.

Hatin' is bad.

Anarchy89

Smash Rookie
Alright my ninjas we need a smash fest before texadelphiageddon. so next weekend we all converge at The Drink Station (8209 Broadway Street Suite 103 Pearland, TX 77581) for Smash of all flavors or whatever people decide to bring ( just make it multi ya B***H). Say your in on my page/here so people know who is coming. I'll keep track...no really I PROMISE

Edit: S***, the owner just booked a private party and a concert for next weekend. GOD D@#* IT %$@#%^%&%$#....
Sorry guys...but if people are willing to drive a little farther down I might be able to host one here at my folks crib

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Where the tourneys at son? Back then I didnt have the money to go and just play friendlies. Now I do, but nobody hosting shiz. I've definitely been on the grind and I'm 100% getting a stick by Christmas.
lol for tournaments you got to join the HoustonVGN facebook group to find out. We got 7 days of gaming so somebody always playing. Join at www.houstonvgn.com that redirects to the facebook group. Ill introduce you to everyone in the group once you join and if you need tips on anything ill point you in the right direction to get you help on characters. People still host is just that I retired so theres other options out there. Thats tight you getting a stick. What kind you getting?

Yeah last time I checked you cancelled your series at the bar right? Otherwise I would have gone every week

:phone:
Yes sir! Its cancelled and done. Retired mayne but if you want to know were everyone else is playing join the group as well. The wall posts that the players post can teach you alot about the characters your playing. Get in the group mayne!

D'Angelo got GEEF'd.

Speaking of which. Is Ozz going to do an Ozzfest 3/4 during the winter break? New Gens don't know about that Falco.
lol GEEF'd. Were you been flip? You hardly post in the group. You 2 busy for us now getting that gig money ($_$)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alright my ninjas we need a smash fest before texadelphiageddon. so next weekend we all converge at The Drink Station (8209 Broadway Street Suite 103 Pearland, TX 77581) for Smash of all flavors or whatever people decide to bring ( just make it multi ya B***H). Say your in on my page/here so people know who is coming. I'll keep track...no really I PROMISE
Didn't that place ban Smash players when people didn't buy their drinks?

Tesh

Smash Hero
k so i can megabus to new orleans for free but only at midnight...

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Flip you going to apex for real lol?

Also yeah I need some practice too, ill hit up houston sooooooon, i better get some ****ing real training, not trying to have fun, im trying to ****ing be sharp for when apex arrives.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Flip you going to apex for real lol?

Also yeah I need some practice too, ill hit up houston sooooooon, i better get some ****ing real training, not trying to have fun, im trying to ****ing be sharp for when apex arrives.
Yeah, I already got my plane ticket. Just haven't preregistered yet...

Who are you btw?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro be ditching the old gens AND new gens...

Xyro77

Damn it P4 no one showed interest and MarBar was like the only one who was guaranteed there. Why the F didn't u **** text me? So are we doing anything today at syncs or no?

Xyro77

WTF! Look at what I found on LueLinks

LueLinks said:
When I was a kid I would **** Natalya in Goldeneye64. I would set up a multiplayer game on Bunker with Throwing Knives. I'd scotch tape the C-Down and R button to make her crouch and stick a rumble pack on the controller and stick it in my pants. Then I'd go over to her cell and pretend she was giving me a blowjob and I'd karate chop her repeatedly to make the controller vibrate and to make her moan. Then I'd pay attention to her health bar on the second screen and when she was almost dead, I'd finish her off by throwing a knife at her to dispose of her body.
Sick

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Damn it P4 no one showed interest and MarBar was like the only one who was guaranteed there. Why the F didn't u **** text me? So are we doing anything today at syncs or no?

I replied to you on here and Aim you rat. I'm probably gonna go back later this afternoon. Should I bring something to do? I know how you feel about the reefer and Brawl gets boring after a while and you don't play CoD or Marvel lol.

Xyro77

Dude no don't make any special changes for me.

Are sync/MarBar/asa and the rest off today?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I may stop by after work, but no guarantees..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom