• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Calling CS ****?

Confirmed for uninformed dumb poopface.

:phone:
counter strike is almost the definition of nerds. especially when u nerds stick to one version and refuse to move one.

lol and yes espy called it. PERFECT TIMING

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, shooters did originate from the PC..

WELP, I guess all shooters are for nerds then.

Gea

Smash Master
oh and its a COMPUTER game

computer gamers=nerds
Wikipedia said:
A video game console is an interactive entertainment computer or customized computer system that produces a video display signal which can be used with a display device (a television, monitor, etc.) to display a video game. The term "video game console" is used to distinguish a machine designed for people to buy and use primarily for playing video games on a TV. As of 2007, it is estimated that video game consoles have made up 75% of the world's gaming market.[1] They have been banned in China since June 2000.
Herp derp durr

Xyro77

again, not sure what your are trying to prove. but since you are a computer nerd i think u are trying to defend your nerdness

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's okay, zombie nerds can't handle dem ther big wordz. They can only handle slow moving monsters going herp derp berp im gunna eet yus.

Xyro77

It's okay, zombie nerds can't handle dem ther big wordz. They can only handle slow moving monsters going herp derp berp im gunna eet yus.

you wouldnt know because you are scared of zombie games.

Trela

Smash Lord
Gea, MM my Mewtwo with your Doc.......
for the last dollar coin I have in my wallet.

And speaking of computer games, I just bought a wired Xbox 360 controller for my new laptop. Where do I lie on the scale of being a gangster to being as cool as Gnes?

Xyro77

Gea, MM my Mewtwo with your Doc.......
for the last dollar coin I have in my wallet.

And speaking of computer games, I just bought a wired Xbox 360 controller for my new laptop. Where do I lie on the scale of being a gangster to being as cool as Gnes?
Well gnes isnt cool and gangsta isnt even on the scale. so id say you are literally a piece of ****.

Xyro77

im so bored today guys. do yall wanna do anything?
i literally can leave my house right now

Trela

Smash Lord
You know, playing Melee actually sounds really fun right now, and so does entering a tournament for something again. I wonder if I could find a way to make it to that tournament that's coming up :)

Xyro77

you know, playing melee actually sounds really fun right now, and so does entering a tournament for something again. I wonder if i could find a way to make it to that tournament that's coming up :)
no u must enter brawl again. Houston needs you

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Melee is undead. ACCEPT IT

Trela

Smash Lord
no u must enter brawl again. Houston needs you
Last weekend's tournament was the first time in my life that I felt like I was actually wasting my time just being there, and all I ever do with my time is nothing.

Hell to the **** no.

CY

Smash Ace
CoD sucks and is a mainstream run n' gun FPS for babies who cant handle real shooters. Not to mention it is literally the SAME game each year.
let me drop some knowledge on everyone, including those who still continue to play the garbage that is CoD.

CoD 1, 2, and 4 were amazing shooters and some of the best FPS games I've played. CoD4 is the real benchmark, if you play CoD now and never played CoD4 you should reconsider life.

MW2 was fun for about a month but the game was ******** with OP guns and ******** kill streaks.

Black Ops was decent and was the last CoD that had "potential." really good maps but the gameplay was lacking a bit. a step up from mw2 but at least their was some gun skill.

MW3 comes out and **** just completely hits the fan. it's literally the worst **** they've ever put out. maps the size of shipment from cod4 on EVERY map, gun skill is laughable, ridiculous unbalanced guns like MP7(that i abused the **** out of). the worst cod by far.

black ops 2 I've only played about 2 hours when I borrowed from a friend. again, a step up from MW3 but still a ****ing mess of a game. the one good thing is that there is more gun skill and the maps are a little better on a competitive stand point. i think razor was the one who said he went back to mw3... jesus christ. travesty..

bottom line, treyarch/infinity ward are going to pump out the same ****ty cod game every year and will only change **** up just enough so that there are minor differences from the last one. yet, people will continue to buy the same ****ty cod game that is ruining fps games.

but afaik the people that play cod in this thread started at mw2 or something like that so they never got to experience the real cod's and are left with the **** that is MW3 and BLOPS 2. and also, I don't think anyone in this thread plays the game competitively on gamebattles. playing pub matches against scrubs in matchmaking gets old fast. I have a 2.50+ k/d on every CoD in pubs but it's not like that's a hard feat playing randoms in pubs. YOLO SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom