• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
CoD sucks and is a mainstream run n' gun FPS for babies who cant handle real shooters. Not to mention it is literally the SAME game each year.

Gea

Smash Master
You know he played slappers only with JIMMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xyro77

But yea me and jimbo would play slappers but sorta altered. It was on perfect dark though. we would connect out perfect dark Gameboy color games to the n64 and do Hurricane Fist+tranquilizers. You could barely see where you were going and you could only kill with punching. it was pretty bad ***.

Anarchy89

Smash Rookie
CoD sucks and is a mainstream run n' gun FPS for babies who cant handle real shooters. Not to mention it is literally the SAME game each year.
Lol. Yeah thats true but its still fun tho. Thats why I wait until those games are bargain prices :awesome: Its not so much the originality of the gameplay that draws CoD fans, its the hype of some new little detail that is supposed to add to the experience 100% fun. It doesnt always and honestly I wish they would just wait and bring all that s*** together in one game but CoD games are what they are: A diversion until something better comes along. :smirk:

DEAL WITH IT :cool::cool::cool:

Gnes

Smash Master
says the CoD player^. u literally counter yourself.
Played Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Halo, Red Faction, Turoks, Half Life, Rainbow Six, Unreal Tournaments, and Battlefields(not 3). Of course Halo and Cod among many more.

U free.

Also, Gea's library is pretty big. I'm more of a rpg player than anything. But shooters are my second fav, then fighters. I do have like almost every system ever made tho. (F WIIU
)^_^

Xyro77

Played Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Halo, Red Faction, Turoks, Half Life, Rainbow Six, Unreal Tournaments, and Battlefields(not 3). Of course Halo and Cod among many more.

U free.

Also, Gea's library is pretty big. I'm more of a rpg player than anything. But shooters are my second fav, then fighters. I do have like almost every system ever made tho. (F WIIU
)^_^
you named 2 real shooters in a group of **** shooters.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

U free.

)^_^
*doesn't see Counter-Strike*

YOU DISGUST ME.

:phone:

Gea

Smash Master
I think it's hilarious you probably have the best FPS skills of anyone in this thread, but no one would ever think so.

Gea

Smash Master
**** that does Dave have Killing Floor?

Edit: He does not. Whelp guess who is gonna get it during this Christmas sale? We need to get our dosh on.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, I only play L4D2 coop (I start using the in-game laugh when something is killing me) and a small amount of CS (new one is...odd).

I'd be down for some games.

I don't have KF, but I could get it during the next sale.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom