• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Focus on this picture without moving or blinking your eyes and it will disappear.

Blitz Comet

Smash Rookie
People i find annoying list.

new gens
tesh
zano
ill( when you do thst whole im hipster music/picture thing
slush
rei( wack long name)

old gen

Xyro

kailo

gea/tallman( when they do that whole argument with tesh thing)

That's all folks.

z00ted

People i find annoying list.

new gens
tesh
zano
ill( when you do thst whole im hipster music/picture thing
slush
rei( wack long name)

old gen

Xyro

kailo

gea/tallman( when they do that whole argument with tesh thing)

That's all folks.
Don't care.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes u do Illmatic. U literally cry when people dislike you. Grow the F up and tell the hater to suck yo pallet town. Ya dig, dawg?

PS: u got ***** by das lezbot. U SUCK.

:phone:

z00ted

Yes u do Illmatic. U literally cry when people dislike you. Grow the F up and tell the hater to suck yo pallet town. Ya dig, dawg?

PS: u got ***** by das lezbot. U SUCK.
Don't care.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Awwww little baby poopmatic gonna cry to his hot mommy? DEAL WITH IT, NEW GEN BRAWL NERD! go play a REAL game like RE:R.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
thats ****ing stupid that he would go to that tournament out of HOBO TYS and BN. stupid.

****ing stupid
From my understanding, he has to work two jobs on Saturdays? So yeah...he's free on Sundays of all days. At least that's what he told me...

I heard he did pretty good at BN.

If you want him to go to TYS, bump them to Sunday, I guess?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah, I told Roy to come this BN. Great time for us to work on our team play. Lost to Denti and ASLM in GF 6-0 :\. Mentally drained lol.

Zori

Smash Champion
Every time I think about denti now I picture him getting evaporated by that aurasphear yesterday lol

Still ban diddy tho

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
We did take beat them Winners Finals 3-2. Great for a team with no team practice at all.

/swag

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Take off the nostalgia goggles, poopface!

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Aight good news. I did some facebook promo today and bumped into a brawl player thats wants to get into the community. Im going to refer him to get on here so I ask everyone do not "sauce" him up to much cause i dont know the guys skill level and dont want to discourage the guy. That said ill tell him to join soon so be on the look out.

Xyro: Launch the Whobo 4 trailer at midnight. Im itching to see everyones reactions and feedback. LETS GO MAYNE!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Message to New Guy: Don't let Dphat fool you into thinking he's the nicest guy on the planet.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
From my understanding, he has to work two jobs on Saturdays? So yeah...he's free on Sundays of all days. At least that's what he told me...

I heard he did pretty good at BN.

If you want him to go to TYS, bump them to Sunday, I guess?
we have 4 ish tournament series in houston alone and TYS is just a bi monthly he should make more effort

and besides every week houston doesnt have a big event or tourney. there is and ooc tourney. hes a scrub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom