• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
KRD, have you listened to Opeth, maudlin of the Well, or Devin Townsend?

If not, get Blackwater Park, Bath, and Ocean Machine Biomech.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Somewhere, Kilik is crying, KRD.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Illmatic,I finally beat the first boss in RE:R and I think im about to fight the 2nd one. I ended up trashing my hand gun for the machine gun. Though i have to retravel to certain areas ive already been to, it really doesn't bother me cause certain things change.

Man this game is so good.

CY

Smash Ace

Deliverance is Opeth's best album. Blackwater Park has some good songs. some of their non metal songs like Harvest on that album for instance.

Terria is Devin Townsend's best album.

idk if KRD would even like these bands, he's more into Power Metal afaik.

z00ted

Deliverance is Opeth's best album. Blackwater Park has some good songs. some of their non metal songs like Harvest on that album for instance.

Hell no, regarding the Opeth stuff. Deliverance is underrated, but definitely not their best lol. I was thinking you would recommend Still Life or something to claim that spot. Deliverance is where they started slacking off.

I haven't heard Terria, but have read great things about it - so I'm going to get it right now.

KRD should still listen to this stuff, even if he doesn't like it at first.
I cannot get into power metal for the life of me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hell no, regarding the Opeth stuff. Deliverance is underrated, but definitely not their best lol. I was thinking you would recommend Still Life or something to claim that spot. Deliverance is where they started slacking off.

I haven't heard Terria, but have read great things about it - so I'm going to get it right now.

z00ted

SOMEONE GIVE ME A
RIDE HOME FROM BN ON SUNDAY
I WILL PAY MONEY

PLEaSE!!!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
seriously tho illmatic you should ask one of your friends in the brawl scene....

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Hey guys im about to bounce for some smashction so if i see any of you at BN then sup(i may not be there but oh well). cept actually i dont like almost all of you

clockwork orange was ******ry. in the movies defense i fell asleep halfway through and all i remember was men in underwear and a woman getting molested/***** , real badass guys ! anon rules! /b/ for life!!!! for teh lulz!!! anarchy ! drugs!

god bless america.

z00ted

illmatic why is the guy from clockwork orange ur avatar? have u even seen that movie kid?
Because I like him as a character.
I've seen the movie/read the book, otherwise I wouldn't put it as my avatar.

Cept actually i dont like almost all of you
You don't even know 90% of us other than posts in a forum.
Nice to know that you judge people off of that.

clockwork orange was ******ry. in the movies defense i fell asleep halfway through and all i remember was men in underwear and a woman getting molested/***** , real badass guys ! anon rules! /b/ for life!!!! for teh lulz!!! anarchy ! drugs!
Maybe if you would have watched the entire thing you would have understood it more clearly.
It's not the type of movie/book you watch once and understand immediately.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
clockwork orange blew my mind. it really creeped me out at first. then it was like, holy ****, this just blew my mind. never watched again tho. not sure i ever will. one of the few movies i can say that about. and i don't know if that's good or bad

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Somewhere, Kilik is crying, KRD.

:phone:
But Kilik was the 3rd sheik I was talking about.

Nope, I haven't listened to any of them. I'll give 'em a try though.

Actually I like most styles of metal that don't involve tons of screaming/growling. Like Silent Call for example, and Machinae Supremacy though I know most people don't like Machinae Supremacy's vocals for some reason.

Honestly, I don't like most powermetal either. I don't really have any interest in all of the powermetal songs out there about dragons, kinds, medieval times, etc. The main reason I like Sonata Arctica is because they seem different to me. Though I do prefer their heavier and more complex music.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom